Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did you wear to work?

I am wearing a bra with a small pair of forms, panties, Womens jeans and a light ladies jacket for when I have to run outside for just a moment. The jacket is not for long term in this weather.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

You look very professional and all girl Tamara
    Now that the weather's cold I've been wearing my panties, cami, & tights. Of course they're covering my lovely painted toenails! I'll wear a bra too occasionally. Love the cold weather for underdressing!!

Hi Tamara;
    Bra, panties and thigh hi's here under male drab. God, I hate the male drab.
    Hava a great Christmas.
    Hugs
    Beth