Thread: Chris "The Hawk" Marquette Part 2

a boy

Chris "The Hawk" Marquette Part 2

i think that "the hawk" was indeed extreme but i think he was just scared. wouldnt we be the bad guys if we be mean back? i say we should give him another chance. what do u say?

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Talking Shit, I Already Said This In Another Thread, But...

Quote Originally Posted by a boy
    i think that "the hawk" was indeed extreme but i think he was just scared. wouldnt we be the bad guys if we be mean back? i say we should give him another chance. what do u say?
    Hi Chrissy,

Good to see you back again. Still up to your old tricks eh? Great angle you got going for you this time...good luck sweetie.

Kisses,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

a boy
    what are you talking about??

Scaredsis

Way to go Erica !!!

Good call on your part, I read most if not all of the threads when he was on and he did not change. Everyone gave him a chance, he blew it.

Hugs,
    Betty

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Wink Absolutely...

Quote Originally Posted by a boy
    what are you talking about??
    ...nothing.
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Madilyn - you go girl. I love it when you talk about nothing but are saying volumes. Hope you're still enjoying Maddi Fest!!