Thread: meeting another sister

meeting another sister

First a little back round on the meeting. When i am reading the threads on this forum and i see one from a Utah Sister i usually send a PM through this forum and ask where in the state they live, well we are scattered all over the place, well i sent a PM to Sue and i found out that we live about 4 miles from each other. We have been trying to meet but things have come up and we finally met on Dec 18, 2009. We decided to meet at a fast food place, we were both dressed in drab, i was nervous about this meeting I have never met any body from this forum before but meeting Sue was a pleasure we sent about 2 1/2 hr talking, (i think i did most of the talking because i was nervous)we talked about Sue's meeting with Kathi Lake and a lot of girl things. I think we would have spent more time talking but my wife kept calling and texting me. Sue it was a pleasure to meet you and i would like for us to meet again, and maybe we can meet more of the Utah Sisters.
    I love being a girl

I get to Utah every so often... When the mine has an issue... Your even sounds great.. My first meeting took like 4 months to plan... Actually 4 months of chatting to get comphy... Ended up a fun dressing event... In wedding dresses!.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I live in Utah. We should chat sometime.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    It's so neat that you had a great time, Juanita! Sue's great, so no surprise there. I hope in the future that we also can get together. Chatting, shopping, what have you!

Kathi

That's great Juanita. It is always nice to meet one of our sisters.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Meeting sisters is great; I hope to do a lot more of it in 2010! Now that I'm eager to do it, I'm in Montana where sisters are few and far between (especially far between)--lol.
    warmly, Linnea

Can you imagine in a world before the World Wide Interwebs that several crossdressers in the wilds of Utah and Montana woud be able to find each other?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

We have a group like that here, EveMarie...