Thread: CD siting at Walmart

Banned Read only

CD siting at Walmart

So im standing in line at walmart this morning and I notice a girl in the other line waiting to check out. I spend alot of time "girl watching", mainly because I pay attention to how GG's carry thierselves, their makeup and how they dress. The thing that caught my eye was the girl was taller than I was and Im almost 6 ft. She was african american, very pretty wearing tight jeans, a white hooded sweater under a white jacket vest and some of the furry boots, Uggs I think they're called. She was tall but built very well, her rear and hips looked very nice in the tight jeans and she had her hair pulled back in a pony tail. The only thing that tipped me off was she had a slight adam's apple and there was something about her eyes (hard to explain) and Im sure unless you were looking very closely (and I was lol) you would never know. She was totally passable though, I was impressed, this was the kind of girl you could learn a thing or two from. Her makeup was very natural looking and she was obviously commited to our lifestyle. Made for a fun trip to walmart, I'll be remembering it for a long time.

Fun for you, but isn't it the goal not to be "read" ? Obviously "she" failed.

Quote Originally Posted by karennjcd View Post
    Yeah but only by a highly trained observer. Absolute perfection is not the goal, joy is. Sure it is fun to pass & not be "read", but not everyone is going to be able to do that. I for one am not going to go full public until I can pass well. Kind of a perfectionist, but I won't be mad if I don't. Especially if it's a really cute GG or a nice CD.

Some Women have an adams apple

Some women do have an adams apple.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...ed=0CCMQsAQwAw

Damn... Someone tore the "goals" section of my Crossdressers Handbook out!! Guees someone needs to send me a newer version any way...

I've seen women who showed a hint of manlyness... But I'm sure thet were genetic... I think... Definately maybe!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Trust me there are woman running around in New England that are built and act like linebackers! Some should be shaving as well!

Actually a slight adams apple doesn't always mean anything. The real tip off with the eyes is that real females have more white in their eyes than men do.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Wow, good eye.

Lots of Love,
    Miss Kara

Good going Hun. And the fact you did not make a fuss and make her uncorfortable was good. Me I would have zero prob with a CDer in drab coming up to me and talking or asking advice etc. But that's me. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by karennjcd View Post
    I don't think the goal is to pass so much but to be comfortable in your own skin and bee yourself. When I go out dressed I don't pass and guess what.........I still have fun beening myself. If your goal is to be 100% passable then Hun I am afriad Hun your going to be sadly dissapointed. Your never going to pass to 100% of the people cuz others like us will read you. As the saying goes "it takes a T girl to spot a T girl". I don't know how you look dressed but I for one don't pass to some and to some (I have been shocked to find out) they say they would never have know if I did not tell them. So the "goal to pass" is not a bad thing to try for you just have to remember that you(no matter have good you look) can't "pass" all the time.

Just have fun Beening yourself and enjoy that. My thoughts on passing is this. "The more of us out there dressed that don't pass , the more people (non-CDers) will get used too and excepet better. And we can educate the people"! Next time you go to Wall-mart go dressed and show the world we are proud to be CD!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

MMM... I reckon I can spot one about 98% of the time however good they look

Actually the funny thing is that I can usually tell cos the girl at the other end usually knows they have been clocked, so by definition they know I'm a sister cos most normal blokes probably wouldn't notice - it's something to do with the eyes or that sideways look - can't quite put my finger on it but if you know - you just know

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    If you've ever gone to www.peopleofwalmart.com people put a lot of pictures of CD's they find in walmart.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=7255
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=7133

There are a lot more, I just use the Google Site Search function.
    Last edited by Jennifer_Ph; 12-22-2009 at 09:23 AM.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Girls just wanna have fun heidi99's Avatar
    I agree with a few of the posts in that there are some women who have adams apples (at the risk of being checked as a conservative...), Ann Coulter for one. Makes one wonder.

Anyway, I've heard that there is usually a relationship between finger length that is the only really dependable clue. Adams apples can be shaven down, etc. I didn't pay much attention to the rule when I heard it first. Oh well.
    Heidi99

Just another 'Gurl'
    Jennifer, I was just looking at the links you posted. I thought the majority of people's comments were mean, but there were a couple of comments I thought were useful.

The first was about getting a wig that does not cover the eyes and the second was about dressing nice. I think both of these comments are helpful, at least to me. I think many CDs are obsessed with covering their forehead with hair, yet the majority of GGs I notice leave their forehead relavitely free of hair.

Thanks for posting the links. Niether do I think I should go to Walmart dressed only in a pink leotard, yellow tights with green lightening bolts and tan furry boots.
    Just another man in a dress

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    MMM... I reckon I can spot one about 98% of the time however good they look

Actually the funny thing is that I can usually tell cos the girl at the other end usually knows they have been clocked, so by definition they know I'm a sister cos most normal blokes probably wouldn't notice - it's something to do with the eyes or that sideways look - can't quite put my finger on it but if you know - you just know

I'm with you Panda. I can tell a female from a good CD/TS many more times than not. There is just something about a GG that a GM can't fake.

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Actually a slight adams apple doesn't always mean anything. The real tip off with the eyes is that real females have more white in their eyes than men do.
    I totally agree to the adam's apple part as I've seen many girls with them walking around the streets. Anyway, this isn't the point of my comment at all. I was rather curious about the second sentence of yours. What do you mean by that? You mean that girls bigger area of the white part of the eye?
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer_Ph View Post
    If you've ever gone to www.peopleofwalmart.com people put a lot of pictures of CD's they find in walmart.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=7255
    http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=7133

There are a lot more, I just use the Google Site Search function.
    Looks like the person in the second picture must be right at home how they dress LOL, lots of guts, confidence or crazy.
    SRS January 27

OMG, I laughed my butt off looking at those walmart pics. And that is why I don't shop there!

I knew a gg in Florida that had to pluck her chest area. Otherwise she was a beautiful girl. She was only 23.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

CD siting at Walmart

are you really sure she was one od us??

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Damn... Someone tore the "goals" section of my Crossdressers Handbook out!! Guees someone needs to send me a newer version any way...

I've seen women who showed a hint of manlyness... But I'm sure thet were genetic... I think... Definately maybe!
    Well said. giggle

I was at a Petsmart a few years ago with the girlfriend at the time. In front of us at the register was an older lady. I wouldn't have clocked her but she turned to have a conversation about our puppy and as previously said we're a little ahead of the game. The voice and mannerisms were correct but the hands gave her away. My GF at the time never said a thing and she would have if she noticed. About the same time where I was working there was a lady that was about 6'8" in heels and built like a linebacker, always wearing floral dresses. Looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger at the end of "Junior" but definitely a GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    OMG, I laughed my butt off looking at those walmart pics. And that is why I don't shop there!
    But honey you could and nobody would think you out of place cuz you (at least in the avatar pix) pass very well. And by that I mean, you would blend in without fault.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I tend to spot a CD/TV/TS maybe once a month out and about in public that is. Not counting Le Buzz where there are a little group of CDs almost every SAT night.

My last sighting. On the way doing a long trip to the old hometown for the Holiday. The kids and I stopped at a Mickey D's just south of Chattanoogga. We are ordering and this beautiful girl comes in the store. Tall, skinny and she was in a very smart and classy outfit. Jeans and a turtle top. She had full coverage makeup and a short 'Victoria Beckham' wig which set my tgirl radar off! Then she whispered her order to cover her male voice.

She was very confident and looked great! When we got back into the car I my son said he had spotted her too! (My kids see me in CD mode btw a lot)

Anyway I really got a kick out of her. Of course I left her alone and did not say anything, I know I don't want people making a scene with me when in fem mode and out at a crowded 'straight' venue.