Thread: Fem at work today

Aspiring Member

Fem at work today

I work shifts as a dispatcher;often working evenings and weekends. Normally I work alone so no one sees me except the morning janitor and the person that takes over at the end of my shift. The new janitor is a young single mom with three children under 15.
    I decided to dress a little more fem today than usual. I wore my new "mom" jeans, a hip length tunic top, knee highs and woman's Nike shoes. I styled my hair into a bouffant wedge; holding it in place with lots of hair spray. Then I put on light makeup but no lipstick.
    The janitor was friendly as usual. We talked about her family after she was done cleaning. I told her that some times I like to dress up a little on Sundays. She said that she likes to dress up sometimes too.
    After she left I changed into a sweatshirt and clunky guy shoes. Then before my shift was over I brushed my hair into more of a guy style. The guy that relieved me had no idea how I had looked an hour earlier. And it was fun today to do my job dressed en fem. Leanne

Considering I am now unemployeed I have to say I dress enfem at work too. Your day at work sounds great tho, I would love to get a job I could be alone to dress at. I do have an interview tomorrow so wish me luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Aspiring Member
    Good Luck Staci. Now start out the new year right and get that job! Leanne

Aspiring musician rhondamichelle's Avatar
    Staci,

Good luck and we'll all keep our fingers crossed for you!

Rhionda Michelle
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    love my music

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    I know what you mean... Working en femme TOTALLY takes a lot of the strain off! Cause then work is fun. The time I went to work as Sarah Palin was the only time I've worked en femme. At the time I had two jobs: my pizza delivery job that some of you know about, and an office job as a freight dispatcher. The office job was full of women who had a lot of fun teasing me about my legs and heels, and every time I stood up from my desk, the whole office looked over at me to watch the entertainment as I tried my best to walk.

The funniest thing was when I needed to go check the fax machine while a truck driver was on the phone. So I put on my wireless headset and told the driver to hold on a second while I get to the fax machine. I stood up, the girls in the office started giggling and cat-calling at me, and finally as I neared the fax machine, the driver on the phone piped up, "Y'all's office there must be HUGE!"

I grinned and said, "Well, it's just slow going to get to the fax sometimes. Lot of...um...traffic near here."

(BTW the girls were pretty impressed after asking me how long I'd been walking in heels and I told them that was my first time ever... By the end of the day I was able to get a pretty good pace going.)

Fem at work today

good luck with the job

So very cool and supportive. You must've been floating...