Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any tips avoiding the "pink fog"?

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    BTW, after todays purchases, the pink fog got worse and I booked a full on makeup application and night en femme. 6 days to go.........
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

Thankfully, it's gone away for a little while. Got the chance to dress up a few days ago and taking some pictures really helped

Exceeded my work quota for the week tonight
    removed

Sure, it is hard to dissipate the fog. Try growing a little moustache or a scruffy beard look .

Underdressig 24/7 does help a little but most stores seem to be designed to increase the Pink Fog to my full indulgence level. At this point, it is to late and shopping etc. is the only outlet. Of course, with the everyone around finding the time and space to fully endulge myself in my new finery is oh so very hard.

Hugs,
    Alice

Foggy

Just be happy it's a pink fog and not a pink tornado, or a pink Tsunami. At least fog is a relatively benign weather phenomena.