Thread: broke up with my GG because of the pink fog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

broke up with my GG because of the pink fog

I recently broke up with my GG because of the pink fog(I shaved my body).I was afraid she would freak but now I think she might be the one to accept me for who I am.I feel terrible for what I may have put her through but I'm afraid that if I tell her she'll run and sing like a canary.....She say's she has never loved anyone like she loves me,but will she love Bridget....I'm a closet CD at this time and I'm not ready to come out to the world at least.I'm not sure what to do but I do know I love her and hate to see her hurting like I've seen.

I was in a very similar situation. I broke up with my gf, and a month later decided to get back together with her. She barely mentioned the fact that i started shaving my body, and when I did come out to her, she took a little while to understand it, and a lot of questions, but she accepted me. I was worried she would out me, cuz we had a lot of the same friends. If she really loves you she will realize it is not something you are choosing to do or be. It is just you, and she should love everything. You never know she may have hidden woman on woman fantasies.

thank you for your reply it means a lot to me.I love her but I don't want to be outed yet and if she really has feelings for me like she says she does it may be the life commitment other girls have been so lucky to get that are on this forum.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Bridget,

Love knows no boundaries. If your GF loves you like you think she does, then yes, she may be freaked, but she will still love you. Is it a risk to tell her? Yes. It is also a risk to continue to lie to her. Only you can decide which is the lesser risk.

Kathi

Holy Hell!!

What is wrong with you?
    You're being so selfish. You're thinking about the commitment you'll be able to have? You know how GG's whine about guys not being able to commit?
    You just became one of them!!
    Put on your big boy/girl underwear & go win her back!!
    Now...yes I mean now...no don't keep reading this!! NOW

(The preceding was not meant to be rude & inconsiderate)
    (I seem to be having a war of estrogen & testosterone inside me)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniela76 View Post
    Put on your big boy/girl underwear & go win her back!!
    )
    Sorry, I disagree. Bridget, in another thread, you said that one of her fantasies is to be a "bride,housewife,and lingerie model FOR HIM". If that's your fantasy, why are you pursuing women?

Daniela, let her go and find someone who fantasizes about being with HER, not with a man. Don't take this woman's youth and child bearing years, only to break her heart when she finds out years later that you're fantasizing about men. As for you, go and pursue your dream.

(And please don't give me "It's just a fantasy." Your fantasy is clearly not about clothes--it's about becoming a woman and loving men.)
    Last edited by Acadeca; 12-21-2009 at 02:07 AM.

I have fanticized about being with a man when I'm enfemme but the reality is I'm not going to ever be with a man.I do love my GG very much and I'm very much attracted to her.I do love her.

Not sure I understand... did you break up because you wanted to shave your body and didn't want to tell her that or because she didn't like your shaved body after you did it?

If it is the first, you need to learn to accept who you are and not feel shame. So what if you wanted to see what it felt like to shave your body? Nothing wrong with a little experimenting... it will grow back if she is really turned off.

Things that make you go HMMMM

I do apologize again for my insensitivity previously.

If what Acadeca is saying is true and you really do want to become a woman & be with a man, then don't do this to her.

My point of view came from a CD who still wants to be with a woman no matter what. No feelings for men whatsoever. If I ever decided to have SRS, I'd be a lesbian for sure.

Of course my point of view was also because
    Kinda full of piss & vinegar right now.
    Actually just really tired. Need to go sleepy.

It is worth saying that SOME girls do actually like the shaved look. I was in shock when I actually heard a girl suggest a full brazilian for her boyfriend. Anyway, that's only a small part of this, and likewise, only a small part of women like it...