Thread: broke up with my GG because of the pink fog

broke up with my GG because of the pink fog

I recently broke up with my GG because of the pink fog(I shaved my body).I was afraid she would freak but now I think she might be the one to accept me for who I am.I feel terrible for what I may have put her through but I'm afraid that if I tell her she'll run and sing like a canary.....She say's she has never loved anyone like she loves me,but will she love Bridget....I'm a closet CD at this time and I'm not ready to come out to the world at least.I'm not sure what to do but I do know I love her and hate to see her hurting like I've seen.

I was in a very similar situation. I broke up with my gf, and a month later decided to get back together with her. She barely mentioned the fact that i started shaving my body, and when I did come out to her, she took a little while to understand it, and a lot of questions, but she accepted me. I was worried she would out me, cuz we had a lot of the same friends. If she really loves you she will realize it is not something you are choosing to do or be. It is just you, and she should love everything. You never know she may have hidden woman on woman fantasies.

thank you for your reply it means a lot to me.I love her but I don't want to be outed yet and if she really has feelings for me like she says she does it may be the life commitment other girls have been so lucky to get that are on this forum.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Bridget,

Love knows no boundaries. If your GF loves you like you think she does, then yes, she may be freaked, but she will still love you. Is it a risk to tell her? Yes. It is also a risk to continue to lie to her. Only you can decide which is the lesser risk.

Kathi

Holy Hell!!

What is wrong with you?
    You're being so selfish. You're thinking about the commitment you'll be able to have? You know how GG's whine about guys not being able to commit?
    You just became one of them!!
    Put on your big boy/girl underwear & go win her back!!
    Now...yes I mean now...no don't keep reading this!! NOW

(The preceding was not meant to be rude & inconsiderate)
    (I seem to be having a war of estrogen & testosterone inside me)

Quote Originally Posted by Daniela76 View Post
    Put on your big boy/girl underwear & go win her back!!
    )
    Sorry, I disagree. Bridget, in another thread, you said that one of her fantasies is to be a "bride,housewife,and lingerie model FOR HIM". If that's your fantasy, why are you pursuing women?

Daniela, let her go and find someone who fantasizes about being with HER, not with a man. Don't take this woman's youth and child bearing years, only to break her heart when she finds out years later that you're fantasizing about men. As for you, go and pursue your dream.

(And please don't give me "It's just a fantasy." Your fantasy is clearly not about clothes--it's about becoming a woman and loving men.)
    Last edited by Acadeca; 12-21-2009 at 02:07 AM.

I have fanticized about being with a man when I'm enfemme but the reality is I'm not going to ever be with a man.I do love my GG very much and I'm very much attracted to her.I do love her.

Not sure I understand... did you break up because you wanted to shave your body and didn't want to tell her that or because she didn't like your shaved body after you did it?

If it is the first, you need to learn to accept who you are and not feel shame. So what if you wanted to see what it felt like to shave your body? Nothing wrong with a little experimenting... it will grow back if she is really turned off.

didn't want her to know I was clean shavin

Things that make you go HMMMM

I do apologize again for my insensitivity previously.

If what Acadeca is saying is true and you really do want to become a woman & be with a man, then don't do this to her.

My point of view came from a CD who still wants to be with a woman no matter what. No feelings for men whatsoever. If I ever decided to have SRS, I'd be a lesbian for sure.

Of course my point of view was also because
    Kinda full of piss & vinegar right now.
    Actually just really tired. Need to go sleepy.

I don't want to become a woman.I have fantisized about being with men only enfemme and to be honest I couldn't go through with it.I believe it's the clothes talking.

It sounds like you might be bi-curious but if you're serious about your girl then go get her back and explain it to her. She might freak out, but if she really loves you she'll accept who you are. If you're fatasizing about being with a man, you can't really claim to be purely hetero, just saying.
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

It's okay to be bi-sexual. You can be attracted to BOTH sexes and be completely faithful. I am dating a man (on here), but I am also attracted to women and have fooled around with them. But, that doesn't mean that I am going to go off and cheat on my boyfriend with a girl. It's fine to be attracted to both sexes. It doesn't make you a walking time bomb that is going to go off and leave your girlfriend for a man. That's ridiculous. However, I'm trusting that you don't secretly want to be a woman. (There was mention of it previously). That's a whole different can of worms. But, if you DO want to be a woman and you still love her, the best thing is to be honest with her and give her time. Regardless, the important thing is that you tell her everything...being bi-curious en femme, cross-dressing, etc. Then, tell her how much you love her and give her time. Answer any questions that she might have, but it will take a while for her to sit on the issue and really think about it. That's your time to be there for HER. I hope everything goes well between you two.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 12-21-2009 at 03:54 AM.

It is worth saying that SOME girls do actually like the shaved look. I was in shock when I actually heard a girl suggest a full brazilian for her boyfriend. Anyway, that's only a small part of this, and likewise, only a small part of women like it...

Bridget, you must first make the decision as to wether or not you realy LOve this girl or not, then make the decision if you ever want your fanticies to become realities, then once you have been tottaly honest with yourself then and only then - make the decision to win her back or let her go, What is best for you and her mostly her. If you chose to win her back be open and confes right away. If it is ment to be she will accept, if not let her be.

The ultimate purge!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"didn't want her to know I was clean shavin"

You dumped her simply because you wanted to shave your body? Seriously?

Bridget, please stop saying you love this girl because you don't. If you really did, you would have thought about her feelings before being telling her to get lost. A relationship is a 2-way street - not one way - there's give and take that each party has to deal with. You decided that what you wanted trumped whatever she felt, so you simply got rid of the problem. That is nothing more than completely selfish and rude.

How do you think she will feel when you ask her back? Maybe she'll be happy you want her back. Or maybe she'll feel even more horrible because of the reason you jettisoned her. Maybe she'll wonder when you're going to dump her again, and for what new reason. Maybe she'll think that you are too selfish to be in a relationship.

I really do hope you get her back through honesty and open sharing of feelings and thoughts. But please think through how you will go about asking her back. If you do love her (which goes hand in hand with knowing a person very well), you'll know how to ask.

You have to decide what is more important to you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think you at least owe her an honest explanation of why you broke up with her, then let her decide what is best for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ggtracy View Post
    I think you at least owe her an honest explanation of why you broke up with her, then let her decide what is best for her.
    Best answer I've seen so far.....
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

This woman says she loves you, If you love her, you need to tell her what's up. I went through something similar with a girlfriend. Hardest thing in the world to open that part of myself up to her but, in then end, I married her.