Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I love men and can't live without them...I get weak on my knees when I see a strong masculine guy
    You go, gf Yahoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen__Starr View Post
    I have been dating men for longer than I can remember and the same goes for woman too while in female mode and I am as naughty as they come too.
    Same here, both are fantastic. Naughty is nice, in spite of what Santa thinks!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn40c View Post
    Yes Yes Yes ....guys are fun to be with....spending the night ...dinner....breakfast yep its all fun to be with the right man.
    Those kisses at breakfast are soooo sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline Vasquez View Post
    I am bisexual. I like men but prefer women. I am so lucky to have a supportive SO GG. She naired my legs. she wants to have girls nights in with me. I feel blessed! she is accepting, but when she wants her "man", then she gets her "man",. everything in moderation.
    Women usually smell better and kiss better, but I feel so good when I'm in a man's arms... all tingly and girly.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie4you View Post
    I don't think about it, I do!
    Maybe it's the MarciGene, Marci4you Like Nike says, "Just do it!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

don't feel alone Kelly; not all of us are lesbians. I've had a couple of "dates" and it was great. I'm sure they would ban me from the board and burn me alive if I were to give any details.

I never have enjoyed the company of a gay men and have always preferred to be around straight females. I couldn't see myself having a relationship with a manly man but I could definitely have a good time.

Always Pretty in Pink PanteeQueen's Avatar
    While I don't find men attractive, I have definately thought about it, though tooo scared to try.

For me based on things I love for my wife to do for me I wonder if I would like a man or not. The "fantasy" of one seems okay all the way until I put a known face or person to it or think about kissing another man. I just don't think I could do that or be emotionally attracted to one like I am to my wife.

All that said, I think if I look deep inside me and be honest with all of you and myself dressed or not has little to do with whether I would like any contact or activity with a man.

I've only had one experience with one and other than the panties I was wearing neither of us were dressed. He didn't like it near as much as he thought he would and it didn't leave me in a big hurry to try again soon, at least not from the same roles.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

It's all good with someone good. The someone can be in either flavor. My wifes too important to me to ever cross that line, however, but it sure does take away ones breath to think on it once in a while. The warmth of two people being intimate ... makes the world go round. Make love, not war!

When dressed as a woman, just like when I am in drab, I only want to be with a girl. So that's me - if I wasn't happily married, I'd want to be a lesbian!

i only like to be with a man when i am dressed as a woman.

Count me as another lesbian crossdresser with no interest in being with guys.

I have always been attracted to women but I have had thoughts about being treated like a woman while I was enfemme.I have seen a few while in drab mode that I would fantisize about pleasing,still scared to try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi M View Post
    Most men are jerks.They just want to get into your panties and I don'tmean wear them! Ha! Ha! Iguess I'm a CD that just likes girls.
    How very true, but when I am feeling girly I have tought about it. Being taken out treated like a queen, and showing him just as good a time, making him feel like a king.

[SIZE="3"]Me!!! Been there...done that [/SIZE]

Crossdressers do you want to be treated like a lady and be intimate with men?

I am a NON crossdressing male but I am attracted to crossdressers. Crossdressers are often much more feminine in appearance and act like a lady. This is what I find is missing in many genetic girls these days.

Crossdressers would you ever let a man take you on dates, hold you, protect you and perhaps be intimate with you (cuddle, kiss or all the way)?

thanks ladies

any tips on interacting with you ladies would be appreciated too!
    Last edited by seanmuscle; 12-23-2009 at 04:58 AM.

If he was attractive and nice, I would....

And HAVE had my hand held, been on dates and kissed.....

Join our group in Indy....http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeGurls/

It's a start...
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-23-2009 at 05:22 AM. Reason: merged

[SIZE=4]I do it and love it. While I don't do it often, I just love the feeling of being submissive to a man when dressed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Yes absolutly. Been there, done that, love it. [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-23-2009 at 05:24 AM. Reason: merged

Silver Member
    I am another crossdresser who doesn't have, or ever had, any interest in or attraction to men. I would like a role-reversal type relationship with a woman though.

I am more attracted to males when i am dressed up. I would never act up on it though because i dont want to ruin things with my fiancee.

Just to buck the trend, I am a gay man and a crossdresser so I find men attractive all the time! Though as mentioned earlier, most gay men want to be with a man so it can be quite awkward to say the least.....

The best way to meet women is to become one,and that's all I want to meet.

Another gay male cd

Hi folks:

Yup, I came out as "gay" when I was 18 years old. I've always been attracted to men, whether I am dressed or not dressed. I also enjoy cding. Go figure. A large part of my fantasizing is about being treated like a lady by a man. I see it as a fantasy because I know that I don't want to transition to being a woman. Although I'd like to be the "fem" in the relationship. So, being in a long term relationship with a man who accepts my cding is really important to me, but it's just as tough for gay cds to find that acceptance from their SOs as it is straight cds (from their wives and girlfriends). Make sense?

Maya

I know we all have things in life that we don't want to risk, but WHAT IF? What if it was totally safe?

I don't think there is anything that I WOULDN'T do with a very cute CD!

I would like to propose a twist to this thread......
    How many had no previous intrest in men, but had that change after starting HRT?

I have the greatest wife and I love mking love to her, the thought of kissing a man is a real turn off maybe you sould try a kiss 1st that may put you at a dead stop.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    I coudln't date a man, not even a trans-man. I could date trans-women, but I like women in general even as a CD.
    I hope you are not saying [without meaning it?], that trans-men are different to men? We are all just as disgusting and rude as the rest.

Right ladies [who like men of course!]…I hope you like Italian food, cause I’m taking you out!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Change of mind?

I'm not sure how this happened, but I think my mind changed a little bit on this subject.

Okay I'm pretty sure how it happened!!

Seeing monika & kaylagurl in their unbelievably beautiful pictures made my mind & hormones do a backflip twist.

If I was really good friends with another CD'er who looked as beautiful as a GG and I was attracted to "her" I think I could definitely have a kiss or 4. Maybe some necking & caressing.
    I think the clothes would have to stay on though.

Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    Hi folks:

Yup, I came out as "gay" when I was 18 years old. I've always been attracted to men, whether I am dressed or not dressed. I also enjoy cding. Go figure. A large part of my fantasizing is about being treated like a lady by a man. I see it as a fantasy because I know that I don't want to transition to being a woman. Although I'd like to be the "fem" in the relationship. So, being in a long term relationship with a man who accepts my cding is really important to me, but it's just as tough for gay cds to find that acceptance from their SOs as it is straight cds (from their wives and girlfriends). Make sense?

Maya
    Wow you are a really beautiful woman. I wish more genetic girls want to be fem but I find they just want to be controlling. I like to think of myself as the classic traditional man. Love to provide, protect and care for my woman.

I think you ladies need to realize that alot of us straight guys do have fantasies about you but we are afraid of what society thinks. Your feminine personality and dress is what turns us on the most. Makes us feel so protective of you.