Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    That would be me. I've never had anyone refer to me as 'that hot girl' though. I like it! lol
    I really find that hard to believe. I just took a look at your album, you are a hot girl!

But seriously, I've also noticed that attitudes about dating men increase over time and I've often wondered if this is because the fantasy builds up to a fevered pitch? Does sexual orientation really change (providing a TG is not on hormones), or would the reality of having sex with a guy severely disappoint if it were experienced in RL?
    Very good point. I don't mean to be cliche, but I guess there is only one way to find out.
    Last edited by legz31; 12-05-2010 at 09:34 AM.

While the thought of prince charming riding in on his white steed is a romantic notion, wouldn't you be putting the horse before the cart? You don't even know if you are going to like what the prince has to offer you. Just a thought.

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

It is soo complicated and confusing
    Last edited by legz31; 12-05-2010 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    I told someone, a gay guy, recently that the best way I knew how to explain my bisexuality is that GGs are my native tongue and guys are my second language.
    That's very good! lol. It's the best description I've seen yet.

Here's food for thought. I speak two languages but I'm more proficient now in English than my native language, due to the lack of people to talk to in French.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by Daniela76 View Post
    The only man I would ever want to be with is myself. I have fantasized about a magical encounter with me dressed as a woman being with me as a man.
    I've had similar thoughts, either being the guy lusting over my woman (me in the mirror), or me en femme being desired by me the guy. Kinda weird, I guess, but I'm a dress-for-pleasure CD, and it's the visual image that excites. These fantasies usually involve my over-the-top style and strong fetish for deep red lipstick and very high heels. I've never actually been with a man while crossdressed (or otherwise), but hey, nothing wrong with fantasies. Speaking of fantasies, I have also fantasized about being with another CD, but again, never done that.

To the original question, it seems to me that all who have responded have thought about being with a man while crossdressed. Some have done it, some want to but haven't (yet), and some have totally rejected the idea as sick. But how can you reject the idea if you haven't thought about it?

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    While the thought of prince charming riding in on his white steed is a romantic notion, wouldn't you be putting the horse before the cart? You don't even know if you are going to like what the prince has to offer you. Just a thought.

Kel
    Euphemism that it is, he wouldn't be my Prince Charming unless he had what it takes to blow my skirt clear up over my head. And he wouldn't be riding a cart or a horse ... I'm thinking an Audi luxury sedan maybe ...

Quote Originally Posted by legz31 View Post
    I just meant I agree that even when I decide that Iwould like to be with a man, I may not get to. Finding one that is willing is probably not going to be easy.
    It depends on what you mean by "be with a man". I don't know what you look like, but if it's sex you're after, you shouldn't have too much trouble. A meaningful relationship is another matter entirely -- or even a guy with enough balls to take you out to a nice restaurant.

That's very good! lol. It's the best description I've seen yet.

Here's food for thought. I speak two languages but I'm more proficient now in English than my native language, due to the lack of people to talk to in French.
    Lol. I know what you mean! These days, my parlez vous is in play much more than the Queen's english. Not my fault though, I love being bilingual -- or better yet, maybe I could be the translator in the middle!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    These fantasies usually involve my over-the-top style and strong fetish for deep red lipstick and very high heels. I've never actually been with a man while crossdressed (or otherwise), but hey, nothing wrong with fantasies. Speaking of fantasies, I have also fantasized about being with another CD, but again, never done that.
    I think you're a hottie! The only fantasies that interest me are the ones that stand a chance of becoming reality. ;-)

That would be me. I've never had anyone refer to me as 'that hot girl' though. I like it! lol
    I forgot to add that your avatar pic has always given me hot flashes! So expressive.
    Last edited by sherri; 07-10-2010 at 05:53 PM.

I cant agree with Lilly44B and Mistybtm more,tried it liked it,and now love it. Being dressed and being with a man is true feminine fullfillment. Scary at first,but now there is no other way I would rather be.

[SIZE="2"]
    I'm just curious to see just how many of the girls here now that "have [or claimed to have had] it done and love it"

Would still feel as giggly as a school girl from her first kiss
    If it wasn't for the fact you knew your frilly lil sexy knickers/Panties were wrapped around your ankles at the time.

Wouldn't it be the same if you were both naked?

Does peeling down those french cut panties make it oh so much enjoyable then pulling down your boxerbriefs??

Do you need t keep the lights on or off to keep it :in the mood" and not suddenly break back into reality??
    [/SIZE]
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

When I was young, 12 yo, my best friend and I did some experimenting with each other. It was fun, we had no thoughts regarding it other exploration and I did not encounter it again with another guy, but I had no concerns about it either way. I am pretty new to CD and have enjoyed this forum immensely. I have drawn from the knowledge of many and it has made CDing much more fun.
    As far as being with a guy, back in the winter I was at the gym and had gotten my regular workout in and taken a shower. At the time, I would only wear panties. I had become pretty good at getting them off and on without drawing attention, normally putting them on while my towel was still wrapped around me, then slipping on my slacks. As I was leaving the locker room one evening a guy behind me struck up a conversation. He commented that he was going for a beer (there is a bar 2 doors down from the gym) and offered to buy me one.
    Long story short, he had seen me a couple of weeks ago and noticed my panties in my locker when I opened the door. He was into crossdressers. One thing led to another and after a couple of weeks we ended up at his place. It was the first time I had fully dressed including hair and makeup. It was kinda like a date. I very much took the role of the girlfriend and did my best to please him like a girl. Now looking back, I kinda feel like its a transformation when I dress like a girl, I will totally act like one. Forgive the long winded story/explanation of dating a guy, I just felt like telling my story

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy777 View Post
    [SIZE="2"]
    I'm just curious to see just how many of the girls here now that "have [or claimed to have had] it done and love it"

Would still feel as giggly as a school girl from her first kiss
    If it wasn't for the fact you knew your frilly lil sexy knickers/Panties were wrapped around your ankles at the time.

Wouldn't it be the same if you were both naked?

Does peeling down those french cut panties make it oh so much enjoyable then pulling down your boxerbriefs??

Do you need t keep the lights on or off to keep it :in the mood" and not suddenly break back into reality??
    [/SIZE]
    Can't speak for anyone else, of course, but when engaged in the dirty deed am usually wearing zilch. The feminine look is in the makeup, and the accessories. The clothes and the wigs cost too much to risk having them damaged by the stray squirt of masculine fluid. Monica Lewinski's sweater was ruined, wasn't it?

Curious as to why you assume that what bi-CD do with Men is not "reality." Everyone wears a face which they show only to themselves, some are satin, some are steel, some are silk and some are leather, so which is reality, the face we wear at our work place, the face we wear at Thanksgiving dinner, the face of passion and sex, or the face we see in the mirror at at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday morning? 1 And which one is the mask?

1 Apologies to Billy Joel.

I agree with you Starr

its a subtle, but very powerful thing in all trans peoples lives...cisgendered people have to work very hard to understand what most of us go through.. our identities and our sexuality are dehumanized and minimized all the time

and kudos to the cisgendered people that can really look at something like "Bi-CD" sex as equal to whatever kind of sex they enjoy..

and BTW...my bestest "bi-cd" friend carries a large handbag and in it she keeps her "F#* me" shoes and her "sex" wig for proper occasions.., you can always wash a stain out of a dress

An accessory

While dressed en fem, I have often fantasied about being treaded chivalrously on a date. But I sometimes have a freak show going on inside my head so in all reality I don't think I could bring myself to physically be with a man, but going on a date with a good looking guy could serve as an accessory to my being dressed en fem. A long black dress with a high slit -Valerie

I'm probably in the minority on here but....

......when I am 'dressed', I see myself as, feel myself as, become, 100% female
    In that 'mode', I get turned on by the thought of a guy fancying me....coming on to me....not any specific guy...just that he's male and lusts after me
    I have never been in the company of a guy when 'dressed'. What would be my reaction, if that situation ever occured, if a man 'came on' to me? I've no idea if I'd go the 'extra mile' to fulfill my femininity but it's an intriguing thought
    In my normal 'drab' male persona, I could never think of another guy sexually...in fact the thought would repulse me
    How's that for a dichotomy?

I prefer women and can not imagine going out with a man other than friends

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    Monica Lewinski's sweater was ruined, wasn't it?

It was a dress, and she chose not to have it cleaned. Wanted a memento I guess.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I have only ever been intimate with my wife. having said that, when i am dressed and in femme form i often fantasize about men. i want to live the fantasy but finding the right man seems to be a big hurdle for me.

i dont dress often with my wife but she once asked me this question while i was dressed. i hesitated to answer which answered the question without any words.

Why do MTF crossdressers have to be attracted to men or be gay or etc just because they dress as a women? I've always seen them as lesbians in a mans body. The brain of a lesbian is more male than a gay male's brain (in my research). Lesbians probably have a big advantage in the estrogen and puberty departments (a headstart).

The only case I can imagine a MTF crossdresser being interested in men would be if they were a bit closer to gay (male) rather than the average MTF crossdresser. I see gays being a bit closer to women psychologically (and attraction). I see MTF crossdressers being a bit closer to gay than me. I see myself as being less masculine than the average straight male, but i think psychologically i'm closer to male than most cross-dressers are. I do not think how someone looks (male or female) has to be related to their psychology (and attraction). For example, a gay man can have the brain of a women and the attraction impulse of a women but the body of a male wrestler. A gay man does not have to look feminine.

Also I understand that there're a lot of gays that dress as women for sport. It has always seemed odd to me that gay's are psychologically more women-like than MTF crossdressers, so where're all the gays that're wearing dresses and skirts? Well, I suspect it has something to do with sexual attraction. They're not attracted to those things. So there's an element of crossdressing that's probably sexual in nature, but there's also a genuine exploration of the feminine mind. Additionally, gays aren't expected to wear dresses like women are. It's cultural too. I think women are generally more fashion oriented. Not unexpectedly, a lot of gays are that way. Dresses are just one way to express your fashion sense.

While I live in a family with 2 homosexuals, I've never had attraction to males. I've been misunderstood as gay by a lot of people in my past, though. Because I'm not hard enough? I'm not a normal crossdresser either. I really don't fit in here at all. I did, for a time, wonder whether I had attraction to males. I think that ... while I am not attracted to their body ... i think love can exist independent of sexual attraction. And my sexual attraction to fine clothing is proof to me that sexual attraction is probably influenced by cultural and environmental factors. It's not absolute, but probably set at a young age.
    [SIZE="1"]For reference: I do not crossdress to explore my feminine side. I wouldn't call what I do crossdressing. I do not want to be associated with that kind of crossdressing. Female things are very boring to me.[/SIZE]

I am a Lesbian, but too broke to have a date & guts to ask

Not far from Tolkien's Middle Earth in the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    ...Questions like these usually literally separate the guys from the girls.
    Haha! Always good to see a witty forum. :-)

Now thats quite a question... Interesting to see the replies. Quite diverse!
    It seems to me that the femininity inside us seems to have its own separate desires and wants alot of the time. Not a split personality as such...but definitely some sort of partition.

EllieOPKS's sentence; "...I kinda feel like its a transformation when I dress like a girl, I will totally act like one." fits me quite well. I'm visually attracted to girls & I like being the dominant one with them. But when I'm feeling girlie - that polarity reverses completely & I find myself wanting to be dominated & treated delicately by a guy. Increasingly I fantasise about wanting to please a guy too. I have sexual feelings about this but its a totally different feeling then when feeling excited about girls.

I think best way to describe this is I'm a guy from the wasit downwards & a girl from the waist up... & I know that makes no sense!

Perhaps its just fantasies where we/I just imagine what it might be like for a girl, based on our pre-conceptions & what society teaches us etc. However... I need some definite answers now... so I hear the ominous words "go experiment!"
    looming over the horizon. Anyone else in a similar puzzle of sexual sudoku? lol.
    I could eat Alice's imagination for breakfast & still have room for Narnia

Nope...

Lesbian right here...

As a guy I am only interested in woman, but when I dress I consider myself 100% female(even if I do not pass all the time).

So when I am dressed I get so excited and horny for a man. And trying to say this without sounding defensive and to answer the questions above, I do not at all believe it is a "homosexual tendency" or anything like that. I am very open and free with my sexuality in any mode I dress but I just flat out don't enjoy being with a man when I am a man.

The fun, the fantasy, the excitement for me IS the fact I am dressed. I really do want to be the girl in form and treatment. Having some big guy come in and swoop me up is a dream come true.

I have been with a few guys when dressed and I enjoyed them all for the most part. It was more fun than I ever imaged, and when I am with them I demand to be only treated like a girl, aka no touching my...well you get it. But everything else is open game.

I've been watching this thread with great interest

First, It's interesting to read all of your collective opinions and, in some cases fantasies about how it might feel to be with a man. I myself have never been with a man and I know I never will be.

Having said that, for the past two years I have been in a relationship with a woman who, from my perspective, "bedded" me as a man would a woman. My story is somewhat different than most here I grant you as this particular woman also brought me out, dressed me, made me up, pushed me out the door into the real world and I have been living part of my life that way ever since.

I suspect that my developmental path points to transexuality. I know that inside, a large part of who I really am is female...perhaps more than I care to admit but imagine if you can a complete role reversal where the person standing in front of you is of the opposite sex genetically, and prefers you in lingerie, heels and fully made up.

It sounds wonderful I know and on many levels it is very much so. On still another level however, it becomes complicated, it changes the entire dynamic of a relationship and not always for the better.

Best wishes

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    You know what,I don't think I'd wanna be a girl with a girl.I like to be a man with a girl
    I'd still like to be a girl with a man though..hmm does that make sense lol

thats why i do it

I live most of my day as Liza. all I want is to go out and find a man to date. Humm can't think of any other reason to ...

Liza

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    You know what,I don't think I'd wanna be a girl with a girl.I like to be a man with a girl
    I'd still like to be a girl with a man though..hmm does that make sense lol
    About as much sense as the rest of this life, so I wouldn't be too concerned

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg