Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am more attracted to males when i am dressed up. I would never act up on it though because i dont want to ruin things with my fiancee.

Just to buck the trend, I am a gay man and a crossdresser so I find men attractive all the time! Though as mentioned earlier, most gay men want to be with a man so it can be quite awkward to say the least.....

The best way to meet women is to become one,and that's all I want to meet.

Another gay male cd

Hi folks:

Yup, I came out as "gay" when I was 18 years old. I've always been attracted to men, whether I am dressed or not dressed. I also enjoy cding. Go figure. A large part of my fantasizing is about being treated like a lady by a man. I see it as a fantasy because I know that I don't want to transition to being a woman. Although I'd like to be the "fem" in the relationship. So, being in a long term relationship with a man who accepts my cding is really important to me, but it's just as tough for gay cds to find that acceptance from their SOs as it is straight cds (from their wives and girlfriends). Make sense?

Maya

I know we all have things in life that we don't want to risk, but WHAT IF? What if it was totally safe?

I don't think there is anything that I WOULDN'T do with a very cute CD!

I would like to propose a twist to this thread......
    How many had no previous intrest in men, but had that change after starting HRT?

Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    Hi folks:

Yup, I came out as "gay" when I was 18 years old. I've always been attracted to men, whether I am dressed or not dressed. I also enjoy cding. Go figure. A large part of my fantasizing is about being treated like a lady by a man. I see it as a fantasy because I know that I don't want to transition to being a woman. Although I'd like to be the "fem" in the relationship. So, being in a long term relationship with a man who accepts my cding is really important to me, but it's just as tough for gay cds to find that acceptance from their SOs as it is straight cds (from their wives and girlfriends). Make sense?

Maya
    Wow you are a really beautiful woman. I wish more genetic girls want to be fem but I find they just want to be controlling. I like to think of myself as the classic traditional man. Love to provide, protect and care for my woman.

I think you ladies need to realize that alot of us straight guys do have fantasies about you but we are afraid of what society thinks. Your feminine personality and dress is what turns us on the most. Makes us feel so protective of you.

Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    Hi folks:

Maya
    I know your feeling girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by NiCo View Post
    I hope you are not saying [without meaning it?], that trans-men are different to men? We are all just as disgusting and rude as the rest.

Right ladies [who like men of course!]…I hope you like Italian food, cause I’m taking you out!

Good one Nico I wouldn't mind dating a nice trans-man
    Last edited by Di; 12-26-2009 at 05:22 AM. Reason: please use the multi quote option

Do yu think the challanges are the same?