Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Even though I like girls, I think that while dressed I tend to get more aroused while thinking of pretty, fem type GUYS!

dating a male when dressed.no way,they smell bad,act stupid,have very limited social skills.I prefer the female ways.

have never wanted a relationship with a man but i have been with two (at seperate times haha) and it was amazing. but yeah could never date one... just dont have that sort of attraction to them

I love being with my man friend and taking on the feminine role and doing what I can to please him.

I've thought of being with men while dressed up, and I've acted upon it... a few times. I've actually dated a few. What was I thinking? lol But I love women, also.

Yes. But I'm extremely picky. I also like girls. "Being bi-sexual instantly improves your chances of getting laid on saturday night by 50%." Haha ok seriously though. To define a person by their gender as off limits is weird to me because if you enjoy a person then there's no reason not to be with them. I have no problems with men or woman but it just so happens that 90% of men are not attractive to me. But the other 10% when I do ocasionally meet them are awesome and I would definitely be with them.

I am not attracted to men but when i am dressed there are something that make me very experimental. :/

I have dated a few men while dressed and found it to be a good experience. I think the thrill is being accepted as a woman around a nice guy. To me, thats why I dress. To be a woman in every aspect of life. And to have the opportunity to take on the roll of girlfriend is just a obvious part. As a woman, I find men to be interesting and am curious as any woman would be about the future of the two of us. Maybe it sounds weird, but I think it defines my dressing. Of course, not every guy is "mr right" especially for girls like us. Anyone who sees me as anything but as a woman, is gone. Lol

I could never fall in love with a guy, its just not me. I'm still holding out for my dream girl. However I have been tempted to have a one-nighter while dressed but I know I would regret it...

Basically I love females and want to get married with kids, growing old with a loving wife...aahh, happy thoughts!

It all comes down to fantasy versus reality for me. I am totally fine with my real world decision to never have sex again unless I find (damn near) the perfect person of ANY gender. To this point in my life, I've only been with women, but would never rule out anyone. Besides my politics and basic mannerisms, perhaps the closest I've ever come to "coming out" (as what, I'm not certain) is bringing up "The Crying Game" (as well as "Hedwig and the Angry Inch") to friends, family, and girlfriends. I have said if I were in love with what I thought was a woman and she revealed herself to be a man, I would continue without a moment of hesitation.

Something else I've always thought about per fantasy, however, (and this is open for comments) is how would you act, who would you be with, and what acts would you be open to IF there were no such things as STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. In other words, if you could do anything you pleased without repercussions. I dare say I would have tried just about everything with all genders and transgenders.

(please don't say it's ALL possible due to condom usage. First of all, I hate "safe sex". It doesn't feel good. Second, they can always break, so it's not all that safe)

I'm not attracted to men much at all. I'm often told by others that men are hitting on me and I am oblivious. Now, other CDs is a completely different story. I've never been as attracted to anyone as I have been to certain CD and TGs. In fact, I had an 18 mo relationship with an non-op, non-hormone CD who dressed full time. Most comfortable relationship I've ever had. I miss her cause she moved to CA. Boo hoo .

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    It all comes down to fantasy versus reality for me. I am totally fine with my real world decision to never have sex again unless I find (damn near) the perfect person of ANY gender. To this point in my life, I've only been with women, but would never rule out anyone. Besides my politics and basic mannerisms, perhaps the closest I've ever come to "coming out" (as what, I'm not certain) is bringing up "The Crying Game" (as well as "Hedwig and the Angry Inch") to friends, family, and girlfriends. I have said if I were in love with what I thought was a woman and she revealed herself to be a man, I would continue without a moment of hesitation.

Something else I've always thought about per fantasy, however, (and this is open for comments) is how would you act, who would you be with, and what acts would you be open to IF there were no such things as STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. In other words, if you could do anything you pleased without repercussions. I dare say I would have tried just about everything with all genders and transgenders.

(please don't say it's ALL possible due to condom usage. First of all, I hate "safe sex". It doesn't feel good. Second, they can always break, so it's not all that safe)
    I would not hesitate to persue a relationship with a guy either if he had a nice personality. Don't get me wrong- I like women, but guys that look like women do something "extra" for me! I guess it all boils down to how nice of a person they are that turns me on.

I dream of finding myself a strong cute man who wants to take care of me take me out on date make love to me. Now the problem is finding someone that would be interested in me. I find it is harder then you would think. but yes I do wish I could find a man to have a relationship with.

Quote Originally Posted by SaraRider View Post
    I dream of finding myself a strong cute man who wants to take care of me take me out on date make love to me. Now the problem is finding someone that would be interested in me. I find it is harder then you would think. but yes I do wish I could find a man to have a relationship with.
    *sigh* you and me both.
    With love,
    - Celes

I would like to maybe go out and be treated like a lady by a guy, but thats as far as it goes.

OMG I would love for a guy to take me in his arms and make me his! *dreamy eyes* I think it would be hard to find a guy that can do that considering I am 6'5 275.
    >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Anneliese View Post
    Something else I've always thought about per fantasy, however, (and this is open for comments) is how would you act, who would you be with, and what acts would you be open to IF there were no such things as STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc.
    As a cross dresser, I am not too worried about getting pregnant!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Im not sure i replied here, but yes my first dated was New Years Eve. It ended up being even better then i thought it be with him. Since then we have talked about going out again.

a bit nutty
    Date a man? No way! I even creep myself out! I couldn't imagine a man hitting on me let alone dating me. Sex? Uh...no. Not for me at all. I love women just a little too much, hence my appetite for the feminine!

Men? Bah!

Ginger

I have no desire to date a guy ultimately leading to sex and/or a relationship. The turn on would be having a date with a guy as a female and being treated like a lady.
    Any fantasies of sex with a guy as a woman are being post-op SRS and losing my female virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by the_me View Post
    *sigh* you and me both.
    And me three 8-)
    Coyote
    ==

"When I came out to my father as gay, he was shocked... and so was his boyfriend" - Bi-Polar Bear on Queerduck

http://www.CoyoteRidgeFilms.com/movs/roxie-dog.mov

Maybe a thread about dating other CDs needs to be started. Although my first relationship with another CD/TG was great, I've found it difficult to find others who seem motivated to pursue this (or is it just me, my looks, my age--probably all three--that keeps other CD lovers from replying to my winks, hugs and flirts?)

I kind of want to try it. Whether it is with a man but preferable a cd or woman.
    As long as they know my boundaries and that yes genetically I'm a dude.
    I'm already past my super youthful years and in time I'll look more and more masculine.

Why not enjoy it now?

So where is a safe place to start? Tell me you experienced ones!

CDs as Significant Others for CDs

Well, my experience is somewhat limited but in a nutshell (blush!)...I have been attracted to many CDs, Drag Queens, but it took me a while to connect the dots about exactly what I wanted. When I realized how feminine my sexual expression felt to me I wanted to share that expression with someone who felt the same. I tried (and still try) to meet people online but have found no real traction in the online realm. I go to real time support meetings and they are usually attended by the same people each month but one month someone new showed up and we both felt some chemistry, flirted, blushed, got shy and avoided each other...then started it all back up again. The next month or so she came to the meeting again and this time I invited her out afterwards. It became a great primary relationship for both of us (she was divorced, I have never married). Kelli was planning a move to CA at the time we met and 18 months later she moved but we are still in touch and very close friends. Wow, hope that wasn't too much information!!! I guess I rarely get to share this with others. Questions are welcome.
    Thanks

This is so obvious. This thread has 29 pages about us talking about dating guys. it seems like this is one of our favorite subjects to talk about.
    come one everyone, admit it yes we all want to date a guy or at least we are curious. lol otherwise this thread wasn't going to be 29 pages!!! lol