Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Lol there's certainly a lot of curiosity I love men so it's a no brained for me

I've only been with another gurl so far. Truthfully, I do think
    about dating both men and women as Theresa. Not one night
    stands though. I'd like some no strings LTRs.

Theresa

As a true admirer of t-girls perhaps I might add my two cents worth. I had a five year long relationship with a lovely t-girl called Linda. It began as a friendship only, and after the first year or so developed into something more. I always saw Linda dressed, at her home, never saw her as a guy. She never stepped out of character, was never anything but feminine, and I always treated her like the amazing girl that she was. That involved treating her as any guy would a girlfriend, wive lover, bring her gifts of perfume, lingerie, stockings, wigs, shoes etc and commenting on what she was wearing, and how good she looked in it.
    We saw each other on a weekly basis, and occasionally twice a week if very lucky. We care, loved and trusted one another, and the relationship only ended when I loved away with my career.
    I will never forget the time I spent with Linda, and I think she felt the same.

well, this is a hard question for me. I'm Pansexual and really have no sexual preference. So I guess, I could go out on a date with a guy crossdress, or maybe even a girl if she's into it.

There is only one way to find out for sure

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    A little experimentation may be the only way you'll find out how real your fantasy is, but unless you're really geared that way, you're probably in for a reality check. Even for someone like me who is open to every aspect of a cd + m relationship, there is a difference between dating and being naughty. IME, cheap sex is a pretty hollow and unsatisfying prospect, and just because some guy wants to have sex with you does not mean that he cares about helping you fulfill your girly desire(s) -- or even knows how. Just my humble opinion.
    Sherri has some good advice.

All of us love being treated like a lady, but being treated like a woman can be something else. Sex is easy to find. What I look for is a guy who really cares about me. Even if it is only for one night, I want to know that for that one night I am the most important woman in his life. That is not easy to find.

Lifetime Pantyhose Wearer
    i will have to join that group

Men?? Yuck!!
    Die hard lesbian
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/

Quote Originally Posted by girlalex View Post
    This is so obvious. This thread has 29 pages about us talking about dating guys. it seems like this is one of our favorite subjects to talk about.
    come one everyone, admit it yes we all want to date a guy or at least we are curious. lol otherwise this thread wasn't going to be 29 pages!!! lol
    So you won't believe anyone who states they aren't interested? Thanks for calling me and several others liars.

Soooooo not atracted to guys
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I had mentioned prior I had a date on New years. As Sara i was out dancing, had champane. did smoke even though i knew I shoudnt, and had a kiss at 12. As a m i dont drink. dont smoke. dont dance and I would have been in bed by 10 pm. very boring. I read so many responses in 29 pages from all of you. I see so many that say they are not at all interested but like being sexy and dressing sexy. All of you girls look so fabulous and sexy i see on here. You love to dress in straight skirts, spiked heels, looking so fabulous and then go to a club and when you get attention say thats not what you like. As said by Girlatex we do like the attention. I read by some that will jump at me saying its not true. Im sure there are some that it may be but you can also go out enfeme in a hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes. So it just seems to me we like the attention, and at times welcome it. As sara im so much more fun and so much more a person. OK now please dont all yell at me at once. As a side note going on a date of course does not have to be sexual. Just nice to be treated as a f.

Thanks Sara

fierce glamazon
    i can't imagine dating another tg or a cd. two people who are probably too self involved, insecure, and narcissistic

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I probably would but I'd prefer my man in tight Calvin Klein boxers than panties,I wear the panties

I'm in love with the boys! Like Barbara, they make me weak!

(My first post! It's taken a while!)

Yummy boys!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by girlalex View Post
    This is so obvious. This thread has 29 pages about us talking about dating guys. it seems like this is one of our favorite subjects to talk about.
    come one everyone, admit it yes we all want to date a guy or at least we are curious. lol otherwise this thread wasn't going to be 29 pages!!! lol
    I almost completely agree. I just know it's not true for everyone. But it very much is for me. But I've learned to sympathize with the GG's out there, a good man is hard to find.

I have to admit the thought have being the feminine half of an intimate relationship excites me... but I doubt I would ever have sex with a guy. I would however love to date a girl while en femme

Tough question that has more answers than the number of members in this forum. However as one of the Administrator had put it, it seems to all go back to men. Well, this is almost true but… it may stop at the sexual satisfaction of our woman side, and for some of us it might go beyond if that woman side of ours calls for romance or cuddling.

In my case, I do not have any interest in men but I am more interested in what they can offer to a girl. In that sense, I share totally the view of another member (Legz31) who said ” I cant imagine being in a relationship with a man. It is not so much the male gender that attracts me, but rather a male body part and what can be done with it as a girl”.

I find intriguing how CDressing ‘affects’ people in different ways and how it evolves with time. Years ago, when I watched sexual scenes I was finding myself attracted by the women (particularly if they were wearing black lingerie, stockings..) and I was fantasizing of having sex with them. With time, my role became more neutral and I began just to enjoy the beauty of the scenes. More recently, I found myself more and more fantasizing of being the woman in the scene, the male in the scene remains always faceless. If we say that we have a woman side, it is quite understandable that with time that woman side will claim its due and ask for retribution and satisfaction. That's why most of the responders (over 80 %) are showing, when dressed, a certain desire to be at the receiving end and satisfy their woman side.
    Last edited by Elsa; 01-18-2011 at 06:39 AM.

I was asked out on a date by a guy, but never worked up the courage to say yes. I had butterflys and got very hot when he sent me the message. I wish I had said yes. I have always fantasized in bed that I am the woman....

very much thought about being with a man but have never acted
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyLynn28 View Post
    I'm in love with the boys! Like Barbara, they make me weak!

(My first post! It's taken a while!)
    I agree. My last couple of dates have been with a guy who is 6-4, 225/235, good build, and it was practically a swooning experience when he first kissed me and held me in his arms.

Having dressed for decades I can with conviction state I am totally turned on by very good looking, strong men. The idea of being with a man and sharing such a intimate moment completes the total picture. I was once behind the most gorgeous man at the store and his very attractive wife instantly read the want in my eyes. I was in drab and she looked at me and smiled, grabbed her man and gave me a "sucks for you look". I think. had I been in heels and a sexy outfit she would not have been so playful. I don't think I will ever act on the desire, too in love with my SO. She is fully aware of my needs and we have fun role playing in the bedroom. Don't know if their is a man out there who can do better. It's fun to look though!

I daydream about it and think about it but never tried it. Would love to especially for Valentines Day.

So what is a good way to go about it? Online sites seem scammy and I wouldn't even know where to head out to.

Did it for a month, never told him who I really was, then split when things got serious (i feel guilty about this)

I'd do it again this time I'll be completely honest.
    xoxo
    lulu~

kittiebites <~ fb me

If I'm dressed up I'm maybe going to notice males and how they look a little more ,but I'll always be into girls and no interest in guys.