Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    Probably more have thought about it or fantasized about it then actually have gone out with a guy. I would be tempted when dressed to see if the fantasies equal the real experience.
    I'm kind of along the same lines. I consider myself to be strickly heterosexual as a male, but when I'm dressed and in that mood I do occasionally find myself checking out some guys. I can't imagine actually going out with a guy though. It would just feel weird and is way beyond my comfort level.

Now oddly enough I might be more interested if they were a CD and we went out together.

I don't know. It's something that I may explore at some point, but I really doubt it.

Probably more have thought about it or fantasized about it then actually have gone out with a guy. I would be tempted when dressed to see if the fantasies equal the real experience.
    I think that this probably sums up my feelings. I've had crossdressing urges for years but always considered myself completely straight with it. Recently though I find myself realising more and more that my female side has female emotional and physical needs. I would love to be treated as a lady for one night to see how it matches the fantasy but suspect that cold, hard, ugly male reality would intervene quickly and I'd realise exactly why I've always considered myself straight.

Anyway, I'm far too much of a coward when it comes to potential health risks.....

Not this crossdresser. I prefer real women for romance. I don't know about a transwoman as I've never met one in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by NiCo View Post
    I hope you are not saying [without meaning it?], that trans-men are different to men? We are all just as disgusting and rude as the rest.

Right ladies [who like men of course!]…I hope you like Italian food, cause I’m taking you out!
    This question has always fascinated me - how many MTF Crossdressers end up in relationships with FTM? It would seem like the perfect solution. I suppose the problem is that us girls are vastly more numerous.....

would i date a guy and go all the way?

i have to admit that i have had a couple fantisies about this and in fact i had two different experiences. if you want to know more about them i am willing to share but you will have to PM me.

amy

so many different perspectives!
    Last edited by legz31; 12-05-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyWannabe View Post
    How many of us think about being with a guy while crossdressing?

I know I do! I wanna be a naughty girl!

I do date men as a sub fem and I would also like to find a dom female for some fun as well
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 12-24-2009 at 07:18 AM.
    Mistybtm

How far do you need to go?

Interesting, and very provocative thread.

How far [SIZE="4"]do[/SIZE] you need to go, to [SIZE="4"]be a girl[/SIZE]?

I love women too so I guess that makes me another lesbian

Quote Originally Posted by marlene4 View Post
    Interesting, and very provocative thread.

How far [SIZE="4"]do[/SIZE] you need to go, to [SIZE="4"]be a girl[/SIZE]?
    I loved being with a man, but you don't need to be with a man to be a girl. Just ask any lesbian.

Karen
    Lucky to be a girl 95.33% of the time

Guy? No interest what so ever! That being said...I've seen plenty on here who are quite attractive, though. I'm attracted to the "female form" in whatever it's incarnation I suppose.
    If the opportunity presented itself, I'd dress with another CD, I think...

As a man, I have absolutely no interest in intimacy with other men... I'm kinda repulsed by certain aspects the male body in fact lol. But when in my femme mode, I actually find myself thinking more about having a male partner as opposed to a female one. I think I am attracted to the concept of the male/female union as a whole and could be happy as either half.

Or maybe I'm schizo...

Melanie

i wear something female everyday whether panties pantyhose or go as far as dressing completely. i will admit that when i am dressed completely female i do think of being with men and yes on a few occasions ive been on a few dates and have gone the extra mile to make myself the complete female. its something i started doing when i started dressing completely and very much enjoy the feeling and attention i get when dressed.

One of my most fond memories of doing this CDing was a 'real' date I had with a guy. Came picked me up, took me out...oh lord it felt great to be the chick and have him open doors and all that.

Alas its very rare that any guy will do that. I would guess super passable FT girls would have more luck.

Im more attracted to a feminine man then any woman. But I also like more masculine men but not too masculine.

Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    Hi folks:

Yup, I came out as "gay" when I was 18 years old. I've always been attracted to men, whether I am dressed or not dressed. I also enjoy cding. Go figure. A large part of my fantasizing is about being treated like a lady by a man. I see it as a fantasy because I know that I don't want to transition to being a woman. Although I'd like to be the "fem" in the relationship. So, being in a long term relationship with a man who accepts my cding is really important to me, but it's just as tough for gay cds to find that acceptance from their SOs as it is straight cds (from their wives and girlfriends). Make sense?

Maya
    I know your feeling girlfriend

I hope you are not saying [without meaning it?], that trans-men are different to men? We are all just as disgusting and rude as the rest.

Right ladies [who like men of course!]…I hope you like Italian food, cause I’m taking you out!

Good one Nico I wouldn't mind dating a nice trans-man
    Last edited by Di; 12-26-2009 at 05:22 AM. Reason: please use the multi quote option

Despite crossdressing, deep down inside we are all men and I view that men shouldn't mess around with men. I don't believe in homosexuality but I do believe they should have equal rights in employment. I would never mess around with men even if I was the most beautiful crossdresser in the world, and I believe those crossdressers on Craigslist that post sex ads for men ALL GIVE US CROSSDRESSERS A BAD NAME!

I would love to date a man, or men, but so far it hasn't happened yet. But, IMHO, I think a lot of these answers are a perfect example of how sexual orientation and gender are two complete different animals.
    My love is god; let's go get a slushie . . .

I've been dating men regularly for the past year or so as my female self. Of course, I'm also bi and a sex fiend....so its whatevs!

If you weren't already bisexual, then what you're feeling (for 99% of you) is a reaction caused by being in a female state of mind. The attraction is a normative effect based on knowledge your sub-conscious has collected. Its like a mental knee-jerk. For the other 1%, this unlocked previously suppressed feelings so enjoy it and be safe!
    Existence is suffering; Life is pain; Nicotine makes everything tolerable

Quote Originally Posted by legz31 View Post
    so many different perspectives!

in my case, i have a fetish of being submissive. i also feel feminine most of the time. more and more lately. so as a sub fem, i absolutely feel that i would want to submit to a man. but i have never done it, so i am not sure how i would like it. i am hoping to find out sometime, hopefully soon.

it is not so much the male gender that attracts me, but rather a male body part and what can be done with it as a girl

but i am not attracted to men, like i am attracted to women. for instance i cant imagine being in a relationship with a man. i dont 'check men out' the way i 'check women out' etc.
    Well give it a try! I admit at a certain time in my life I would have never imagined being attracted to CDs. But as I have met some they seem to be just like normal women and sometimes even better especially if they are passable. I love to carry crossdressers with my muscular arms, have them sit on my lap and cuddle with them and shower them with kisses. Its a real turn on when a crossdressers lip stick gets all over my face. lol

I'm looking for a tall muscular sexy man

Hey boys,I'm waiting for you.I want you.

Crossing dressing and dating guys

I would go out for say drinks and to a nice resturant maybe a movie,

being Kissed

a while back I went to dinner with a guy and It was so nice to set there and eat and not worry about people looking at you, because I paid attention to him and not them.When I travel I am always dressed. I have stopped and and dinner by my self. After dinner he was diving me back to my truck and then he kiss me and I was not ready for it. It turned me off real fast. I still want to be with a guy to see if thats what I want. And I still love the real girls and would love to fine one

Nah I just meant that sometimes a lot of transmen have very feminine features that can't get rid of sometimes (which is the same vice versa) since I like feminine things and people.

I never thought it would but the idea's been growing on me for the last few months; I think I could do most things short of removing underwear. I don't know how many guys would be up for that considering that a big part of my motivation would be to feel like a girl. Also I would consider taking another cder out, with me in boy mode or girl mode.