Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossing dressing and dating guys?

I've been dating men for a while now. I'm totally into them even though I haven't yet found the right one for me to consider being in a LTR with.

I don't really consider myself gay...I don't like men that are into being with me intimately as a boy. I like men that appreciate the woman that I represent inside and out. I might be a little husky for a girl, but there are men that like that.

Eventually I plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants me to be his lady.

I am not attracted to just men at all, never have been either. I'm attracted to women so much that I strive to look like one sometimes. I'm also very very attracted to sex with a real woman. Other tgirls definitely attract me and turn me on though, without a doubt, just not necessarily their "male parts", which are undeniable when it comes to things like sex. I'd like to experiment one day (with another tgirl), but chances are it won't go further than fooling around.

I don't think about being with guys while dressed or not; I'm in an LTR and very happy with a wonderful woman!

On the other hand, I'm more attracted to guys than girls and have dated men before. There isn't really a schism for me between halves of my personality. Whatever I'm wearing, I feel like I'm a woman, and who I'm attracted to doesn't change. On the other hand, I'm interested in straight men, and that doesn't work as well when you're not full-time or working with the right bits.

I'm not going to lead anyone on, but I want to feel like I have a connection with someone before anything intimate happens. So, in previous relationships I've waited four or more months until it gets to that level. Trust me, women are MUCH more okay with that than men, lol.

I guess the last thing would be that my standards are pretty high, not as far as being great looking, but as far as having their life together (good job, hopefully some education, good friends or family, happy and not bitter, etc.). Those are things I can bring to the table, and I don't want to settle for less. The long and the short of that is that women are way cooler with all of this. If anything, I've had ex gf's say they liked the soft skin and shaved legs, so who knows.

Frankly I consider myself hugely blessed to have found the person I have, who's sleeping in the next room, and knowing I get to spend Christmas with her. Whether you get it with men or women, I wish everyone to have that kind of twitterpated feeling .

I am very clear on this matter of when and to whom I am sexually attracted.
    As a man, I am definitely heterosexual, that is I have never been sexually attracted to another man, and have never had an intimate relationship with one.
    When I am crossdressed, I am now aware that that is a very different matter. A year ago, I replied to a man who sent me an e-mail on my URNA site,asking to meet me. He professed to be very taken with me, wanting to have him with me "as his wife" while on a business trip, etc. I must confess, I was obsessed with the fantasy and still am! Of course, it is still only in my mind, but ......oh my!!!!! Sorry, girls!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica93304 View Post
    Eventually I plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants me to be his lady.
    But you're not gay? How's that work?

Guys are not on my event horizon. But hey for you if it feels good do it. Just be careful or you could become a statistic.

Vieja

While I have no desire to be romantically involved with a man, I have had fantasies in which I would be cuddles and kissed by one, as well with other cd's. No penetratration. Just cuddling, kissing and some licking.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
    But you're not gay? How's that work?
    I'm not attracted to men that act gay or are openly gay. To me there is a difference.

It's funny how many here see it as disgusting if a CD/TS/TG person likes men. LOL. Luckily, I've been with men and women being dressed as either a man or a woman. So it's easy for me to choose what gender I prefer to be with.

I really like the atttention I get from men. I'm just glad we're all different. If we all had the same taste, it would definately be boring.

I rarely check out a "guy guy" but I KNOW when I am checking out a CD, they have that "something extra".

Maybe that's part of the attraction? I know I have thought about finding a "surprise" after making out for a while.

The sometimes harsh reality...

Many "manly" men don't shave very closely....beard burn is the end result of the passion session. A lot of T girls prefer t girls and GGs as it is smoother going! Each to their own and it is great that we all have different tastes.

Banned Read only
    I'm not attracted to men that act gay or are openly gay. To me there is a difference.
    Ok, I get that.
    but if you eventually plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants you to be his lady - and you're having relations with him as "his lady" - that means you're not heterosexual.
    Last edited by Slim Jim; 12-25-2009 at 01:43 PM.

Ok, I get that.
    but if you eventually plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants you to be his lady - and you're having relations with him as "his lady" - that means you're not heterosexual.
    I think you're making it more complicated than it is. I never said I was heterosexual. I want to be with a man that looks at me as a woman regardless of what's in between my legs. If you want to get totally technical about it, then yes, I would be a homosexual. But I don't think you get it.

A lot of this just seems to be semantics and terminology and isn't really important.

Just about what you like or dislike .. what you want to call that is your business

Ok, I get that.
    but if you eventually plan on living as a woman 24/7, and hope to find a man that wants you to be his lady - that means you're not heterosexual.
    I think maybe you should study up some on transsexuals Slim. Plumbing is cosmetic, it's the heart and soul and brain that defines the person. Sure. logic would seem to indicate that if two bioloical men got together .......gay!
    But where does logic play a part in any of this?

Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Banned Read only
    If you want to get totally technical about it, then yes, I would be a homosexual.
    Ok, I get it. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I think maybe you should study up some on transsexuals Slim.
    I must have missed the part where Monica said she was TS. Did she say that?

Hi Slim. I'm not trying to side track the whole topic, but it is relevant I suppose. I did not claim to be a TS or anything else. I'm just doing what makes me happy as I'm sure we all strive to be.

I think Kelly "gets" where I'm coming from. I haven't gone through any medical evaluations. But I know where I'd like to be someday. I know that because I've felt the same way my whole life. I'm pretty sure that I would fall very close to being categorized a TS. But that doesn't consume me.

I just think it's important to be yourself. For me, it just happens to be that I love the company of a man that's secure with himself, knows what he wants, and digs being with me.
    Last edited by Monica93304; 12-25-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlin the cd View Post
    Im more attracted to a feminine man then any woman. But I also like more masculine men but not too masculine.
    I totally agree, feminine men are soooo cute More in common with me, I guess.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I am definitely a lipstick fem lesbian
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar
    there is something that gets me all warm and fuzzy inside when i think about being with a guy who is secure and happy to be with me as me...sort of romantic...
    then again...i would like to feel that way with that special someone...be they GG, CD,TV or guy...a hopeless romantic?
    Last edited by kayesimone; 12-25-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: additional thought
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does it make a difference?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Heroine of Silmaria Elsa von Spielburg's Avatar
    Yeah, one of the main purposes of my CD-ing is for living out my girl-on-girl fantasies with my wonderful GF. So as Eddie Izzard eloquently puts it, I fall into the "male lesbian" category, like many of you, of "running, jumping, climbing trees... and putting on makeup when you're up there."

I think you're making it more complicated than it is. I never said I was heterosexual. I want to be with a man that looks at me as a woman regardless of what's in between my legs. If you want to get totally technical about it, then yes, I would be a homosexual. But I don't think you get it.
    i so get what you are saying hunni, its exactly the same with me. i donno, i think it is all just semantics as someone else said. the fact is that "gay" is in most peoples minds more than just a sexual preference, and not something which i really relate to in any way. I actually think its more a cultural word than anything, which is why the term "queer" has had a bit of a resurgence...basically meaning not hetrosexual. i do however consider myself homosexual and am totally cool with that. i got no problem being called gay either really...it jst a little misleading as to what you are about, thats all

It's funny how many here see it as disgusting if a CD/TS/TG person likes men. LOL. Luckily, I've been with men and women being dressed as either a man or a woman. So it's easy for me to choose what gender I prefer to be with.
    It's not disgusting. But if you're a man attracted to men, you're gay--whether you're wearing lacy panties or not. There's a big difference between CD and TS.

Why do the guys on this site cling so desperately to the idea that they're heterosexual?
    Last edited by Acadeca; 12-26-2009 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acadeca View Post
    It's not disgusting. But if you're a man attracted to men, you're gay--whether you're wearing lacy panties or not. There's a big difference between CD and TS.

Why do the guys on this site cling so desperately to the idea that they're heterosexual?

LOL. Geeeze. You think that this issue is so black or white. Luckily there are some gray areas.

So you're telling me, that I can't feel like a woman because genetically I'm a man. And that my argument isn't valid if I'm attracted to men that prefer to see the fem side of me? There are no set "rules" as far as I know about how big of a difference there is between a CD and a TS. In many cases I would assume, a CD would love to go forward with HRT and even SRS, but can't act upon it. That type of person in my mind could easily be categorized as a TS. But you won't allow it?

To label people is just so petty. Let us be who we are. What's the big deal?

I don't have a problem with a "CD" that has no plans on having HRT or SRS consider themselves "straight" or "lesbian". Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Acadeca View Post
    thats where you are making your mistake....there can be a big difference between cd and ts, or there can be a subtle difference, such as the whole two spirits 3rd gender thing... seeing as you wont know how any individual feels inside then really it should only be up to them to make that call.