Thread: Dressed for the day

Dressed for the day

For the first time in years, I spent the entire day in drag just lounging around the house, trying on my new clothes and video gaming. I was in heaven ^_^, Oh also Victoria's Secret's website is having a huge sale, I think I'm going to treat myself to a few early Christmas presents
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chloe Chan

terribly sorry, didnt mean to post this in the new members page, couldnt figure out how to change it lol >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chloe Chan

Way to go! Is that not the most awesome feeling?! All dressed up for the day and undoubtedly for the night as well. I can't wait until I get the chance to do that again.

Hi Chloe welcome to the family hun. nice to meet you.
    Angie