Yesterday my wife took notice of my new jeans, unfortunately they where womens and she did not like the fact that her husband was wearing them to say the least. She said that I am in the pink fog which is a place I am not suppose to go. I am trying not to let the fog overtake me however I am not doing a good job at it.
I don't know where to go to get to a higher ground, however my wife has a suggestion. I need to back off and stop dressing I think but all of us know that it is nearly impossibe if not completely impossible to stop what we desire.
I don't think I have really gone over the top but this is not for me to decide. It is my wifes preception of where I am going that is the concern. So I am going to attempt to cut back so to say and not do anything new for a while. I need to hear what my wife is saying and be able to react. I am not sure how this is going to go but I hope I can figure it out and let the pink fog lift.
I think the best way to accomplish this is to attempt to pull back and conceal as if she didn't know but still keep the lines of communication open. Hopefully this approach will help to lift the fog and make it easier to learn about my other issues. Wish me luck I am going to need it.