Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why do asian crossdressers look so feminine and beautiful?

It is because we have a smaller body. Taking myself as example, I am 167 cm tall with 150lb. With the breast form, the proportion of the body is very similar with regular girl and I can even fit in the S size of the skirts

Have you ever heard of Asiaphilia? If you google it you will find there are many sites devoted to the objectification of Asian women. If you have a preference for CDs, it would explain why you find Asian CDs prettier than others.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Have you ever heard of Asiaphilia? If you google it you will find there are many sites devoted to the objectification of Asian women. If you have a preference for CDs, it would explain why you find Asian CDs prettier than others.
    I dont know about fetish but I like them just for their look. I am not obsessed with their culture lol. There are many cute CDs here too. I like all CDs that look like women though.

Mostly Harmless...
    God...they really have words for about anything. *writes down one more fetish of hers*
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Shikyo View Post
    God...they really have words for about anything. *writes down one more fetish of hers*
    So take a look at this!
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-29-2009 at 03:52 AM.
    Reine

Mostly Harmless...
    So take a look at this!
    Oh no...I ain't falling for that (but secretly pays a look). I got some other things to do than write down even more fetishes. I'm an innocent kitty, you know? *pushes away the huge list with her fetishes written o nit*
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Shikyo View Post
    Some Asians do look rather masculine in the end. There are also very tall Asians, which is a really weird thing to look at if I'm honest.
    I'm a tall Asian, and even in guy mode find myself sticking out in a crowd. I get weirded out when I see myself in the mirror, dressed or not! I think I'm part of one of the smallest minority groups in the world: tall, hairy, masculine, heavy, Asian crossdressers- who have not seen the movie Avatar yet.

Oh well, I love to dress like a woman and I can dunk a basketball!

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Li View Post
    I'm a tall Asian, and even in guy mode find myself sticking out in a crowd. I get weirded out when I see myself in the mirror, dressed or not! I think I'm part of one of the smallest minority groups in the world: tall, hairy, masculine, heavy, Asian crossdressers- who have not seen the movie Avatar yet.

Oh well, I love to dress like a woman and I can dunk a basketball!
    You over 214cm(7 feet)? That's a tall asian *giggles*. He was freaking taller than me(when I was smaller) when he was sitting on a chair. Besides Asians aren't as hairless as everyone tries to make them believe. My wife's Asian and has more body hair than me(according to her). The good part about hair is that you can get rid of it if you want to.

But no matter how much you might stick out a Caucasian/black will stick out much more in Asia, believe me.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Because they are. Teri

Quote Originally Posted by irenetancd View Post
    Some of us started young, especially the kathoy (ladyboy) in Thailand.
    Absolutely, most of my friends I chat with started transitioning as young as 11. It is not unusual for them to start by 14, but the girls I talk with, about half started before 12 years old.
    NOT your girl next door!

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    What Charlene said is very true. And not all blend in as well as pointed out. Also they suffer from the same problems we do, male voice, motions, etc. But the smaller difference between the male and female frame in those handful of countries is undeniably awesome
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey Green View Post
    Absolutely, most of my friends I chat with started transitioning as young as 11. It is not unusual for them to start by 14, but the girls I talk with, about half started before 12 years old.
    You mean hormones wow. You ladies are slimmer due to diet too right? I notice asians dont eat as much meat or as large portions.