Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why do asian crossdressers look so feminine and beautiful?

why do asian crossdressers look so feminine and beautiful?

I recently went on a trip to Thailand and noticed some crossdressing asian boys and they actually looked better than genetic girls! They were so cute and feminine.

Why are asian boys more passable than other crossdressers?

They tend to be smaller and have finer features. That helps with the illusion my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yup, those smaller features make it much easier to pass. They are so cute!

Got to be all that soy!!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    Assians generally have smaller frames thatn we have and they have little or no body hair.
    living the dream

the men tend to have soft facial features compared to most others.. Small noses, round jaw, small chin, etc.

Just the way they were made. I think Asians and Latinas usually have the easier time passing than others.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Carole Cross View Post
    Assians generally have smaller frames thatn we have and they have little or no body hair.
    You mean mostly east Asians . Other Asians neither have small frames nor lack hair( ask me I have so much troubling hiding so much hair on my body )

Love
    Tina

Quote Originally Posted by tinachristina View Post
    You mean mostly east Asians . Other Asians neither have small frames nor lack hair( ask me I have so much troubling hiding so much hair on my body )

Love
    Tina
    yes I meant east asians. I saw a ladyboy show too and it was amazing. I dont think they were on hormones either.

I agree. I have several friends in the P.I. that are TS that I speak to regularly. Some are very beautiful. They have socialized medicine, so they just talk about going to get "booby pills" as they call them.
    Here is a picture of a very good friend Amanda. She is a floor supervisor of nurses in a hospital and is 25 years old.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NOT your girl next door!

ah another asian reason why i cry every time i try to pass... so unfair..

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey Green View Post
    I agree. I have several friends in the P.I. that are TS that I speak to regularly. Some are very beautiful. They have socialized medicine, so they just talk about going to get "booby pills" as they call them.
    Here is a picture of a very good friend Amanda. She is a floor supervisor of nurses in a hospital and is 25 years old.
    That is just amazing. She is so attractive. Now I also find alot of you western crossdressers attractive but some of you ladies are so big and tall! I am only 6 feet

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    You know .... there is another angle here. To them, the "affect" may not be so dramatic. Just as you often hear caucasians say that they can't tell how old Asians folks are. It is because we are not used to their looks. We think they look so perfect because they are essentially "new" to us. Yes, they do have smoother faces etc... but to them the differences are probably not so "passable". Consider this: can you tell a Chinnese person from a Thai or Cambodian ?? It is easy for folks from there, while nearly impossible for the average American.

I think it is a little easier for them to pass, but not as much as we think -- from our perspective. As well, many of the lady boys start quite early. Given that same spring board, we would look very passable too.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Got to be all that soy!!! Lol.
    Soy milk and tofu Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by aubrey green
    They have socialized medicine, so they just talk about going to get "booby pills" as they call them)
    Ok that is it. I am moving to the PI where there are free boobie pills and girls as beautiful as the one in the post.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

JoAnn07 is one of those. She looks absolutely passable and downright gorgeous in person! I met her at SCC and couldn't believe that she was all guy genetically speaking.

Just makes me sooooo jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    You know .... there is another angle here. To them, the "affect" may not be so dramatic. Just as you often hear caucasians say that they can't tell how old Asians folks are. It is because we are not used to their looks. We think they look so perfect because they are essentially "new" to us. Yes, they do have smoother faces etc... but to them the differences are probably not so "passable". Consider this: can you tell a Chinnese person from a Thai or Cambodian ?? It is easy for folks from there, while nearly impossible for the average American.

I think it is a little easier for them to pass, but not as much as we think -- from our perspective. As well, many of the lady boys start quite early. Given that same spring board, we would look very passable too.
    First off you pass pretty well. You look like one of my school librarians that I had a crush on. She was tall and slim with nerdy glasses. I think diet is a major factor too. Western food is fatty and poison!

Jaw just dropped, wiping up the drool now...

Gold Member
    They do seem to have an easier time passing, but if someone is genetically advantaged like that, one can't really get jealous.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Yeah, but, there are Asian girls with some serious mugs on them. You wouldn't say they pass. There are plenty of hot European and African girls here as well. So, I just think your "sampling" is skewed.

For the same reason there aren't any Asians playing linebacker in the NFL or fighting for the heavyweight crown...you have to take the fat with the lean!

There is a CD in Atlanta that is Asian and comes up to Le Buzz from time to time. I know some say its impossible but she flat out passes. But is just PT and works as a guy. Perfect face with nice fem features, great body and even a high pitched voice that can get her by. I witnessed lesbians drolling over her and you never see lesbians eyeing us!

I am guessing that Asians have more guys with femmy facial features than those of us with European or African backgrounds. And yes they do appear to not be as large or hairy as Euro folk!

That being said I have seen really beautiful girls of all races, but the Asian chicks do seem to have a higher percentage.

One of the reason may be that gender roles are not as rigid in those societies as in US. CD or TS behaviour are well accepted. [There was a story on discovery channel about one othe Thai kickbxer transitioning.]. So it is likely they start at early age and achieve better passability.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    There is a CD in Atlanta that is Asian and comes up to Le Buzz from time to time. I know some say its impossible but she flat out passes. But is just PT and works as a guy. Perfect face with nice fem features, great body and even a high pitched voice that can get her by. I witnessed lesbians drolling over her and you never see lesbians eyeing us!

I am guessing that Asians have more guys with femmy facial features than those of us with European or African backgrounds. And yes they do appear to not be as large or hairy as Euro folk!

That being said I have seen really beautiful girls of all races, but the Asian chicks do seem to have a higher percentage.
    Ya I agree. I dont want people to think I only admire asians but I do find ladies such as yourself quite attractive. I just meant a higher proportion of asians look like the stereotypical female form.

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Ya I agree. I dont want people to think I only admire asians but I do find ladies such as yourself quite attractive. I just meant a higher proportion of asians look like the stereotypical female form.
    There's nothing wrong with admiring Asians!

Like usual it's not just all Asians but they also need some luck. Some Asians do look rather masculine in the end. There are also very tall Asians, which is a really weird thing to look at if I'm honest. I think there is also the issue with rather a lot non-Asians are dealing with is seeing the differences in their faces. So they can't really tell them apart as easily as they could tell an Caucasian apart.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Banned Read only

Thumbs up if you see some of the asian shows where they cross dress men

you would be amazed.

GUYS PRETTIER THEN MANY GIRLS

there are many on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1YKQp2Cbmc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm6CXv8pIt4