Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiffany accidently meets the neighbor/X-Mas Gift Included!

[SIZE="3"]
    My neighbor to the rescue today:

Today started out really bad. I had an appointment with my Cosmetic Surgeon today. One of many appointments I have had since my car accident. My surgeon tells me they will have to reset my jaw and nose, ouch. The procedure is painful and having had it done already I am not looking forward to it. So home I went feeling down.

Elaine, my neighbor sees me arrive home and she asked me how it went. After explaining to her what the doc said she says to me, "Tiffany needs to come out and play"

Archie Bunker, my dad, is gone for the weekend again, so I went and got dressed, walked out the front door and next door to Elaine's house. None of the other neighbor's know, but today I just didn't care.

We got into Elaine's car and off we went for a late lunch and to have our nails done. After getting our nails done, we sat at Starbucks and chatted a while. Thanks to Elaine, my day ended on a better note!

I think I just found a really good friend in Elaine. Sometimes life has a way of steering you in the direction you need to go. I've been through a lot of ups and downs last few years, but all behind me now. Sometimes life truly begins with your own acceptance.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member

ahh

Tiff,
    Sorry to hear about the nose and jaw. But im glad Elaine was able to come through for you. I think many of us could use an Elaine in our lives. Thanks for another positive story.
    Rachel

Tiff you are truly lucky and i wish you the best and it's looks like you have meet a really cool friend.
    And your neighbor is right you are beautiful.

Tiffanycd

You have such a sweet freind!! I so wish I could find some one like that, though It helps to look so amazing as you do. Lucky girl.

[SIZE="3"]
    I got a couple of messages asking about my neighbor, so here is the update.

Elaine and I are becoming fast friends. Unfortunately since Archie Bunker is retired and never leaves the house I have to go as the old me.

She's been giving me tips on growing my nails, but mostly just girl talk and lots of chats over coffee or wine about life in general.

She's a truly accepting individual
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

Merry Christmas

Wow Tiff,

I can see why your neighbor didn't guess. You are very pretty and I'm sure you could pass anywhere to anyone. I'm in Florida too, near Tampa, so, Hi Neighbor! Keep dressing and having fun. Now that you're not working as "him", it may be time to try for a job as Tiff. Have you thought about that?

xoxoxo,

Darylin