Thread: went out dressed first time

went out dressed first time

didnt go to work today. so as i was taking my herbs i had no more left so i decided to go get some more . looked in my wifes closet and decided to wear her clothes so i put on her faded jeans bra with forms and a blue blouse nylons and panties with her side zip boots. went into store dressed and didnt realize how much clicking the boots made but didnt stop walking got my herbs and left. want to try it in her skirt next time. just wanted to share my first time out in female clothes. this was in palm beach gardens florida

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Well hey there neighbor. I am glad ya had fun. If you wish we have several support groups in the area you might want to attend. One is a Tri Ess group. If you pm me I will share the info with ya on when and where.

Welcome to the real world. Its not as bad as some think.

Congrats on your first time out. It must be great to be able to fit into the wifes clothes and especially the boots.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Whooo.... Must be nice to totally fit into your wifes clothes AND footware!! But don't let her catch you out in her clothes! Maybe you should have gone shopping for you own.. While you were out.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos