Thread: Talk with the Boys

Talk with the Boys

A few days ago, I posted a thread about my middle son and his misunderstanding my crossdressing. I feel a great deal of this comes either directly or indirectly from my wife who is very unaccepting.

Today I had a talk with my oldest son. That talk couldn't have been much different. He told me that he was accepting and understood to a point. He still thinks it is weird which is ok. My son surprised me by telling me of one of his friends crossdressed at college and went out that way with his girlfriend.

The biggest difference between the 2 boys was that at least the oldest one allowed me to tell him how it all started and what I learned from accepting myself. I think that made a big difference to not think less of his dad.
    Michelle

How old are the three?

I have an older brother and a younger brother and all 3 of us are completely different from each other.
    Expect a third different response from the youngest. It is good that the oldest is accepting (to a point) he can be a good influence in helping your middle son understand.
    NOT your girl next door!

My boys are 24 / 21 / 15.

All three know. Which is nice. It is much better than hiding yourself from everybody.
    Michelle

That's a huge step, Michelle, and you deserve the peace of mind that came with it. Congratulations!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"