Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressers, how do you want us men to treat you in public?

Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Doesn't that happen when you play hockey?
    Maybe that's why I love hockey and crossdressing so much.. All those simularities!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeycd View Post
    Oh, Karen, that's why I always carry personal protection when out in femme, and I don't mean condoms.
    Always have a small hockey stick in my purse... Just in case there's a fight and a hockey game breaks out!
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-26-2009 at 05:55 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    just like you should treat any other women with respect..but by the way you are asking I noticed some lack of the last thing
    No need to get hissy. Everybody else has answered respectfully and you should too.

Don't stare !

hi sean
    you are the first person to post the term 'milf' and to comment about 'beating the crap' out of someone for making a comment to a CD'er you were standing up for. on one hand some of your posts seem genuine and then a couple just seem off base. i hope you are sincere and maybe just a little unfiltered in the terms you choose to post, some folks are just like that. not judging you, just throwing it out there. you are quite possibly a very what you see is what you get kind of guy. in the end we CD'ers are all men dressed as women, not genetic girls. so there is a real mixed bag of life experience, some of it very rough, tough and tumble (from combat vets to diesel mechanics) in addition to our strong feminine side. just hope you are sincere as this is our refuge and as you said, very sensitive issue in society for many. even if our male side is capably masculine, our feminine is usually fragile.
    Happiness is a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferishappy View Post
    hi sean
    you are the first person to post the term 'milf' and to comment about 'beating the crap' out of someone for making a comment to a CD'er you were standing up for. on one hand some of your posts seem genuine and then a couple just seem off base. i hope you are sincere and maybe just a little unfiltered in the terms you choose to post, some folks are just like that. not judging you, just throwing it out there. you are quite possibly a very what you see is what you get kind of guy. in the end we CD'ers are all men dressed as women, not genetic girls. so there is a real mixed bag of life experience, some of it very rough, tough and tumble (from combat vets to diesel mechanics) in addition to our strong feminine side. just hope you are sincere as this is our refuge and as you said, very sensitive issue in society for many. even if our male side is capably masculine, our feminine is usually fragile.
    Ya I respect you alot. Well you know guys. By MILF we just mean hot, mature woman lol. Ya well I hate to see people picked on because they are different so I will always defend them.

you are cute by the way

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyCD View Post
    Don't stare !
    [SIZE="3"]And don't drool...

I'm going along with the majority here...I'd like to be treated as a lady if I'm presenting as a lady,plain and simple....If a gentleman wants to open a door for me...no problem...Help me with my coat...again..no problem...Strike up a conversation with me and flatter me with complements on how I look or my choice of accessories....no problem....On the other hand if a guy decides to nudge me in the shoulder and say "howz it going fella"...Then we have a problem........ Hopefully that wouldn't happen...As it has been so far in my travels....It's all been towards the positive....
    [/SIZE]

http://kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

The BIG question

Now that you all expressed how you would all like to be treated, the BIG question is would you actually go out with a man even if it were a day at the mall

You summed it up baby. Thats what I wanted to know. It seems like the majority of CDs like to be treated as women.
    Some of us don't. We just want to be left alone by guys.

What about women? Should I act like a man when I'm with a CD I'm romantically interested in? I'm very confused.
    How else would you act? But again, it's going to be touchy as to whether the CD'er is interested in men or not. You won't be able to tell by what we're wearing, or in most cases, how we act, because a lot of us are trying on all kinds of feminine behaviors, even though we're not trying to attract men at all.

There is a difference between a man dressing as a woman vs a man identifying themselves and presenting as a woman
    This will be the hardest thing to deal with. Most men have no clue as to all the subtle body language that goes into how women go about attracting men, and a lot of CD'ers will inadvertantly give off signals that we don't really want to, simply because we're trying to emulate behavior that we see women do, in an attempt to be more like them. Basically, if a CD'er isn't smiling directly at you and looking you over enticingly, he's probably not interested in you sexually or romantically.

Don't stare !
    That would be all I could ask. But then again, there will be some CD'ers that want the attention (drag queens usually like attention).

Just like regular male/female interactions, it's a confusing world out there. If you're a guy who is sexually and romantically interested in crossdressers, just remember that just like real girls, no one is attracted to everyone. If you see a CD'er you like, approach and say hi. If he's not interested in you, you'll get short or one word answers to your questions, and he won't look at you much. If he smiles and moves closer, and asks questions to you as well, then you can continue the conversation and see where it goes.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 12-26-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: correct spelling
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

If you have to ask then why not just buzz out!!!!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

You are exactly right Barbara,we are women and this woman is looking to be treated like a lady by a real man.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyCD View Post
    Don't stare !
    Hey fella! My eyes are up here!

Treat me like a human being. i am.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Sean I for one appreciate you asking the question. I am going along with the crowd on this one.

First treat me like a human. Smile, be cordial, comment on the weather. Just notice me like you notice anyone else.

Treat me like a lady. I present as a lady and really hate it when others dismiss that role for my biology.

Last just because I dress doesn't mean that I am easy and want to sleep with others. It amazes me when you go to T friendly clubs they are full of men that think every guy in a skirt is cruising. In fact it is the exact opposite.

Ohhh and diamonds, expensive dresses, and exotic trips (not erotic) would also be nice.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    What does MILF really mean?
    I have heard it used just never knew what it ment.
    As for me well you better treat me with respect for me to return it.
    You act like a jerk and I will treat you like one.
    I would hate to be confronted dressed and have to go off on a guy I might break a nail.

WHEN iM DRESSED UP AS A GiRL i LOVE TO BE TREATED AS A GiRL;; A LADY. i LOVE MEN TO BE MEN, AND ACT LiKE MEN, WHEN iM DRESSED UP! WHEN iM NOT,, AND iM A BOY i LiKE TO BE TREATED AS A GUY. LOL. (:

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I am not getting hissy I just don't like the way that you are asking the question... I found the way you are doing it kind of insensitive when you said .... crossdresers how do you like us men to treat you in public... for starters I dont want to be adressed as simple crossdreser when asked a question.... at least here I am trying to be a girl and I think you should respect that.. we know what we are...I dont think we need anybody to remind us
    Wow you have issues then. The website URL is crossdressers.com. This site was made by crossdressers, for crossdressers. To discuss and learn. Crossdressers will often have different psychology than a genetic girl. If you have read any of my posts it pertains to how CDs want to be treated gender wise. And if you have read the other opinions here you would know that not all CDs want chivalry or to be addressed as mrs/miss etc...

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Sean I for one appreciate you asking the question. I am going along with the crowd on this one.

First treat me like a human. Smile, be cordial, comment on the weather. Just notice me like you notice anyone else.

Treat me like a lady. I present as a lady and really hate it when others dismiss that role for my biology.

Last just because I dress doesn't mean that I am easy and want to sleep with others. It amazes me when you go to T friendly clubs they are full of men that think every guy in a skirt is cruising. In fact it is the exact opposite.

Ohhh and diamonds, expensive dresses, and exotic trips (not erotic) would also be nice.
    Great answer beautiful. Yes I like to court my ladies and spoil them. Buy them flowers, take them dancing. You are every mans dream girl.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-27-2009 at 05:37 AM. Reason: merged - please use the multi quote button

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    What does MILF really mean?
    I have heard it used just never knew what it ment.
    As for me well you better treat me with respect for me to return it.
    You act like a jerk and I will treat you like one.
    I would hate to be confronted dressed and have to go off on a guy I might break a nail.
    What wikipedia says...
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Just treat us with the same respect and dignity you would give to any other woman.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Unfortunately Sean, this leaves me out then, since I'm not a CDer anymore..

But I would imagine most of them would like to be treated like any self respecting woman would like to be treated, and by doing that, it certainly would make their dream come true, unless of course they were homophobic about being with a guy...
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Please just treat me normally. I don't mind if you stare, but please, please, please, don't view me as an object of ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Well I was mainly referring to how you ladies want to be treated gender wise. Even if I was dressed in drag I would not want somebody to treat me as a woman. But it may be different for you guys.
    Ok first if your not a CD then why are you here. Are you just wanting to educate yourself for no other reason then just be able to understand us better or cuz you know someone who is CD TG TV E.T.C.. If so then I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If your interested in wearing women's clothes then ask what you need and we will try to answer all your Questions. But please for what ever reason your here thank you for wanting to understand us.

Second when you treat us out in public just treat us like ladies. If you treat women like princesses then just like that. True if you went out dressed you would not like to be treated like a lady BUT that's not why we do it.

One other thing Please don't call us GUYS here. address as as lady's , girls babe's etc . Anything fem will do we like to here it as much as we can. Of course that's just a general rule but it will work for the lot of us girls.

SO thank you again for trying to understand us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Ok first if your not a CD then why are you here. Are you just wanting to educate yourself for no other reason then just be able to understand us better or cuz you know someone who is CD TG TV E.T.C.. If so then I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If your interested in wearing women's clothes then ask what you need and we will try to answer all your Questions. But please for what ever reason your here thank you for wanting to understand us.

Second when you treat us out in public just treat us like ladies. If you treat women like princesses then just like that. True if you went out dressed you would not like to be treated like a lady BUT that's not why we do it.

One other thing Please don't call us GUYS here. address as as lady's , girls babe's etc . Anything fem will do we like to here it as much as we can. Of course that's just a general rule but it will work for the lot of us girls.

SO thank you again for trying to understand us.
    He's an admirer, and there's no problem with him being here as long as he's respectful, which he has been...and he doesn't have to be TG to be in here either..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Ginger

Ponder this

Why would we go to so much trouble trying to emulate real women if we do not want to be treated as such?

Samantha, based upon your photo, I think that you will have a difficult time being treated "as a guy" (grin).
    Me, I love to be treated as a lady! Today I had several such experiences!
    Hugs, Carole

Ya know this whole issue is a multiple edged sword because by saying we want to be treated as women when dressed as women by men who we want to act as men we are perpetuating the very role stereotypes we say work against us as TG people. The bottom line is we can't have it both ways so have to make up our minds how we want it, no? I say forget the stereotypes and show respect for each other as people, presentation notwithstanding. Maybe we'd make better progress as a community that way.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning