Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My friend is interested in crossdressing and would like some advice, he is petite?

I am a 28ish waist and I tried on a 5 skinny jeans from the Junior section and they seem a little big for me. so your friend should do fine with that section. Only problem might be the length be a little long for them.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    OMG. I have a friend that would love to be 5'2" with a 26" waist (wink wink nudge nudge).

Sean your friend has the perfect build to pass. She certainly should loose any weight. Please get her to a makeover artist stat!

Petite would be the size given her height and weight. I am soooo jealous. Ohhh wait my friend is so jealous.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Mostly Harmless...
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Thanks baby. I talked to him today but I keep getting the feeling that he is ashamed about it. And not to mention his kids frequently use the computer due to school work. There is only 1 in the household. He has appreciated all your helpful advice so far though.
    *giggles* At least you didn't call me honey...have some bad experience with that.

Having only one computer at home does make things much harder. It's still doable but not necessary worth the risk at all.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

The only thing this Gurl has to worry about is make up. Like someone said earlier, the possibilities for outfits with a body of these proportions is endless, from conservative to ****....
    My god, if all of had this problem. Master your make up and everything else will fall into place...

Silver Member
    If your friend has almost no facial hair, and therefore no beard shadow (and no heavy artificial makeup to cover it), that alone is more important to passing than their weight. Heavy facial hair/beard shadow will get you read quickly, whether you are very skinny (as your friend is) or obese (as I am.) You might also want to see how their female voice sounds, that can also get one read easily. Being that thin, if they have male facial characteristics such as a prominent jawline or chin, that could also be a problem.