Thread: Christmas -- the double standard

Christmas -- the double standard

My two sisters and siter-in-law all got "The Lacie" from Victoria's Secret in their stockings. My brother, who cooked our dinner and was absent for the stockings, was going through his wife's stocking and she said if you wear those I'll be getting a divorce. She was laughing and I hadn't quite heard what was said, but i got the gist of it and then I said "what?" And she explained that she got women's underwear and that she would divorce my brother if he was wearing it, etc. I laughed and shrugged it off...

What my family doesn't know is that I'm pretty much obsessed with Victoria's Secret and have maybe 60-70 pairs of panties as well as some bras and other lingerie in my room. I even had a nice dressing session yesterday while everybody else was out and about. I was jealous that I didn't have 'The Lacie" stuffed in my stocking and my sister-in-law's comment, which wasn't mean spirited or anything, made me think "where the hell am I going to find a girl who isn't turned off by my fetish?"

It's tough for all of us... I'm glad we have these boards to discuss our thoughts. Also, was definitely jealous of my sister who received a gift card to VS.

Silver Member
    Your going to find her exactly as you would a woman with any other traits you desire. After dating her a few times you should be able to discuss what she likes and dislikes about several areas in life such as career goals, life styles, and other things. It is important not to wait too long to tell her about your likes and dislikes. If you think that you may have a future with her then tell her about your CD activities. Not every woman can be accepting, but you would be surprised how many are to some degree. It is then up to both of you to determine the future.

It is not fair to fail to tell her before she becomes too involved in love and thinks she can cure you.

Quote Originally Posted by CalvinKlein View Post
    My two sisters and siter-in-law all got "The Lacie" from Victoria's Secret in their stockings. My brother, who cooked our dinner and was absent for the stockings, was going through his wife's stocking and she said if you wear those I'll be getting a divorce. She was laughing and I hadn't quite heard what was said, but i got the gist of it and then I said "what?" And she explained that she got women's underwear and that she would divorce my brother if he was wearing it, etc. I laughed and shrugged it off...

What my family doesn't know is that I'm pretty much obsessed with Victoria's Secret and have maybe 60-70 pairs of panties as well as some bras and other lingerie in my room. I even had a nice dressing session yesterday while everybody else was out and about. I was jealous that I didn't have 'The Lacie" stuffed in my stocking and my sister-in-law's comment, which wasn't mean spirited or anything, made me think "where the hell am I going to find a girl who isn't turned off by my fetish?"

It's tough for all of us... I'm glad we have these boards to discuss our thoughts. Also, was definitely jealous of my sister who received a gift card to VS.
    And the double standard is?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have to agree. Tell her early. As soon as you think there is a chance for a ltr tell her and get her reaction. If she is accepting she is a keeper. If not you may want to reconsider the relationship. Having an unexcepting wife could be hard on you later when you want to do more or hurt the relationship if she finds out later.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    And the double standard is?
    Ooops... forgot the point of the post! It'd be perfectly acceptable if she wanted to wear the boxers my brother got in his stocking.

Aspiring Member

Your post made me.....

Go back to count the number of VS panties that I have.......I got you beat! LOL!

I Don't Know Her But He's My Take On The Comment She Made

She's obviously a selfish little bleep ! And no I don't mean that because of the underwear, she's obsessed with herself, and places no value on her relationship, to wok things out, to compromise. Maybe in reality she would crack up if a divorce did hit her smack in the face. I'd not stay with any woman the likes of her.

My wife has been extremely supportive, I got only girls clothes under the tree this year and makup too
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Well..... That's the world we live in so better get used to it... And I'd rather go pick out my own any way.. My wife has crappy taste in womens things!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Maybe if your family knew what you wanted, You would get those panties in your stocking.

I think she was just jokeing, No mean-ness intended. Ya think ?

Presh GG

Question

Maybe there is something they have not told the family???
    Last edited by Loni; 12-26-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: missing M.

This has been closed due to the implied criticism that women can wear anything they want and CD's cant

This forum is for the support of everyone
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations