I would like to thank everyone on here, especially TamaraV and Sally2005 for the excellent advice on attaching breast forms using adhesive spray, I tried the elmers spray today on Sally2005's excellent advice. (plus walgreens had it and they were the only place open on christmas day!) I have size 12 forms, golden seal triangular from the breast form store, (yeah, I know!) and even these monstrosities stayed attached, for 16 hours and counting!

Unfortunately, I will have to remove them around noon because my cousin is coming by to check our my new place, but wow!! I have never been able to attach them so well with tapes! Only the very top edges are peeling away, and I was even able to restick them by re-applying pressure there. I think maybe the glue on the edges was still too wet, since I sprayed extra there just in case.

I have been lurked on here for over a year but finally felt the need to speak up today after reading such a great thread! Less than 10 dollars spent and my forms are attached soo perfectly that I just cannot believe it!

Ironically I have discovered that they bounce quite a bit less this way than before! I guess u never realized how much the forms were sliding up and down against my skin as they moved around, but the feeling is SOO much more natural, I am just beside myself!!

Now what I need is a reccomendation as to where to go for a quick jaunt out of the house! I have been out driving several times, and walking around the neighborhood at night, etc. but do not yet have the makeupor the skills to apply to try to pass inthe daytime. I know I am a beginner at this, but does anyone have am suggestions that I could use?

Either way, thanks for reading my first post!

(P.S. I did go to walgreens to buy the adhesive while wearing my huge forms today, which was a first for me being in a store with other people, but... I was in drab wearing a large winter coat. )