Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koka's Adventure - Am I Crazy or what??!!

Koka's Adventure - Am I Crazy or what??!!

Yes, and it was 27 degrees outside, but no weather can stop a professional girl to go to work. This time I visited one of the Barnes & Noble stores.
    I arrived around 10:45 am and went directly to the Café. I grabbed my favorite Greet Tea (coconut flavor) and minding my own business I took the escalators to the upper level. While on the escalators, I was sipping my hot beverage while my purse was delicately hanging from right arm half way. I noticed the mark on my lipstick on the cup’s lid and that image gave me a good mental boost and I was immersed even deeper in my womanhood. It was just deliciously awesome.
    I got to the upper level and walked towards the reading area looking for an available table close to an electric outlet where I could plug in my laptop. I sat down and started taking all my papers, connected my laptop and like a fine lady, I crossed my legs while sipping my tea and started working. I was so deep in my work and my girl mode that it was totally normal to be there. I was simply another girl in the store. There was another person sitting at the opposite side of the table, he smiled and continued reading. I have been going out for a while now and I am starting to feel so normal. The fear of people noticing me has disappeared. I can’t deny that sometimes I feel a little bit uncomfortable when I see that someone is looking at me more than once, that mean, to them, there is something wrong with the image there are looking at. Anyway, that does not happen very often, in fact, today, I did not see anybody looking at me with a strange gaze.
    After about an hour or so and more than 2 cups of tea, it was time to go to the ladies room. I grabbed my purse and cell phone and walked to the bathroom. (yes, I left my laptop on the table.. so stupid right?). I entered the ladies room so naturally, no more fear, just a great sense of feminism flooded me and went straight to the stall, did my thing like a girl and come out to the lavatories, washed my hands, carefully not to ruin my French manicure. I fixed my hair, and retouched my lipstick. A girl was next to me – she smiled and said nothing. I was so happy I did not want to leave this room!!!! – Am I crazy ???

Anyway, I went back to finish my work, I send some emails, finish some reports and after about 4 hours, it was time for me to leave. Before I left the store, I walked throughout the store browsing some books, took a couple of pictures and then left for my car. I drove to the gas station, by the way, it was the first time I fill the tank as a girl. It was also a cool experience, especially when a car is waiting behind you and is looking at you. After that, I went to the bank to deposit a check. I left the car and went in a sort of a quick pace, like a busy girl, went to the machine and did what I had to do; walked back to the car and finally drove home where I took some other pictures of my outfit. I wore black tights, my high heel boots and a cute sweater/hoody. I was very comfortable, although I definitely prefer skirts or dresses. I am not too fan of the tights, but I guess is winter and that is what girls are wearing now.

Anyway, that was my adventure today. Hope you liked it. To all the girls who are still hesitating to come out, please don’t be afraid. Just put on a nice outfit, a nice pair of heels and then fix your hair and makeup and come out. Believe me, you are beautiful and sexy, it is all about attitude and mind set. Go to a safe environment and just walk peacefully and graciously. Mind your own business and smile to all. You can do it !!!
    I did it !!..

Here are some pics for you.

Have a wonderful weekend..!

Kisses

Koka
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (93.0 KB, 53 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (87.1 KB, 54 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (24.7 KB, 45 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (25.8 KB, 40 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (24.1 KB, 33 views)

Aspiring Model/Actress Jennifer Lynndon's Avatar
    WOW!!!

Any double-takes you'd receive would be from girls who are envious of your beauty or guys who want to date you.

Sweetie you're AMAZINGLY CUTE!!!!

If only we all could look sooooo good ...

Very nice Koko: You did exactly what you should do. You dressed like a girl in cold weather. Sometimes we girls don't thinnk about the normal wear, we wear what we like. If you want to pass you should dress like everyone else out there.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Great story. Congradulations
    hEll

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    Nice story Koka.

And I like the way you use your scarf.

Elaine

You look great! The only crazy part about your day was leaving the laptop unguarded.

Koka sounds like you had a great time... and looking at the pics i would say you blended in quite well...
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-09-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: isn't...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm sure it is easier to be confident when you are so beautiful. You have a great complexion!!

Sounds like a great day, Koka!

You look totally awesome, girl! You rock!
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

You do look completely natural and relaxed.

Platinum Member

Pretty Young Lady

Koka you are a very pretty young lady and the way you blended in
    is so natural

Orchid

Gold Member
    Sounded like a wonderful day Koka...and no wonder you got a few stares....you looked really cute, a very nice outfit. Thanks for sharing.

Great day out and you look beautiful!!

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    You look great any second look is because you are so pretty.

You look very good. I wish I had the courage to go out when I was younger. I have good and bad face days...but still when I go out it is fun and I get treated normally. It really is worth it, the confidence boost and feeling of freedom is great.

billiedresses
    wow u go girl very nice outfit that looks great on u. i congur and double takes was a compolment

billiedresses
    i vote one of the top ten girls in New York

So awesome! You look great by the way. I really want your day! I think I will have to do this. The though of getting comfortable with being out and it normalizing sounds very pleasant indeed.

I hate to break it to ya... there not looking at you because they clocked you... they're looking at a smokin hottie, and hoping to catch you're eye. Get used to it, it's so much more fun being a girl... Carol

Koka, the way you get in life is awesome, you're gorgeous

Hi Koka,
    You have nothing to worry about, you are looking good. Any girl who can blend in with the crowd as well as you do is awesome. Except all second looks as compliments and relish them.

Hugs,
    Alice

Hello Koka vary nice story and vary nice pic's i envy you.
    Maybe one day i will.

Tiffanycd

Where in NY do you go Barnes & Noble I mean gf? I live in Queens myself, ty Michelle

Thumbs up

[SIZE="3"]Good going. And you look cute in that striped sweater.
    As for leaving your lap-top, never do that again, you'd soon be without it if it became a habit. I've seen notices in coffee places not to leave lap-tops sitting around, obviously some people lost theirs that way.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Hi Girls !

Thank you all for your kinds words. It mean a lot to me. I wish I could live near to all of you girls who need a little "push" to come out. I would certainly help you in any way I could.

Thank you again !!!

Love

Koka