Thread: What a wonderful wife

What a wonderful wife

Wow. My wonderful wife bought me 7 pairs of panties, 2 bras, a cami/garter belt/pantie set, and a beautiful purple and gold nightgown for Christmas. How great is that?

Even though I know she is accepting and has no problems with my crossdressing I never expected this. I love her so much and I am grateful to all the ladies here who gave me the courage to tell her about Madison.

Thank you all so much and I hope you all had a great Christmas like I did. Please tell us what you got for Christmas.

I hope you got her something just as wonderful.. I am sure you did..

I recieved qiute a few boy things but you want to know what Sara got.

A really nice cocktail ring, some new nail polish, lipstick, and new jeans...
    Happy new year

My wife is a very practical woman. She wanted a set of Sateen sheets, a new blender/food processor, a wand mixer, and a few other things. Oh did I mention I got her a pair of diamond earings? lol

Gold Member
    You are one lucky girl Madison. Merry Xmas.

A very nice Christmas indeed Madison!

In her stocking I put perfume and a bottle of nail polish; in mine she put a bottle of nail polish as well. I also got an electric drill that all of me is allowed to use.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Madison, you are a fortunate CD. Where do you live in Texas - I am in Houston? For my Christmas, my wife gave me a 14 day cruise where I could be enfemme 24/7. A fantastic adventure!
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

You got all that from your wife?
    At least I got my simpsons DVD.

[SIZE="3"]
    WOW! That is amazing, I'm really happy for you.

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Thank you for sharing, Madison.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

My wife asked what I wanted for Christmas. I said "something for Alice". She laughed and Alice got nothing. You have a very special and wonderful wife. My wife is also wonderful, But?