Thread: a day with the family

a day with the family

last night was at wifes family for the x-mas exchange,, I was sitting next to the wifes younger sister as she was opening her presents and she got a couple pair of fuzzy socks with the toes in them,, I said to her,,ohh soo cute and boy dont they look compfy-- she said no they are not and they are constricting and she hates to have her toes in them as she once had a pair and then dropped the bomb--- she said do you want them-- I said I would but dont think they are my color since they was pink,,, when we got home my wife also got some and gave them to me and said she hated them also and I could have them but dont wear them so others can see,,, I tried them on and thought they was fantastic,,, girls dont know how good they have it,,,, I just loved sister asking me if I wanted fem clothes,,made me tingle inside,,,
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    That's a great tale. Does your sister-in-law know that you dress?
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    That's a great tale. Does your sister-in-law know that you dress?

Nope,, no one other than my wife.. I sometimes tend to think she might suspect though,,she offered the socks straight face and was serious

Maybe you should have accepted them. All girlie like and bubbly like with teenage exuberance. Then check out the look on her face.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

wife wouldnt of wanted me to out myself