Thread: UPDATE: on my mother knowing about me.

UPDATE: on my mother knowing about me.

Well, it's been about a week now since I have told her about Gisele. She yet knows my fem name. She hasn't asked and I haven't offered to tell her yet.

She is taking it pretty well. It will take her some time to accept it totaly. She told me that she still needs her son as well. I told her that Jennifer (my other half) that she will say that Greg is still her goofy son. She is happy to hear that.

She, has talked to a good friend of hers about me. Her friend assured her that I am totaly normal. Bless her! And that I could have told her worse things like drugs and the like....

I haven't seen my mother for about a year now. I knew I would see her on Christmas but I knew I would not tell her then face to face. That is why I wrote her a nice long letter about me.

I now know that my mother is dealing with it pretty well as she brought me some things of hers! Like makeup that was the wrong color for her and shampoos and perfume. She also brought me some nice clothes that she can't fit into anymore. I still can't wear most of her things as they are still a big on me. I can wear most of the tops she gave me. Jennifer stole all of the jammys she sent...LOL and the shoes cause they were too small for me.

But here is the kicker. She gave me her new wig that she wore twice! It's a nice one and I like it, but it is blonde. I am a total burnette as she is without the hair coloring. I tried it on WOW never thought I could go blonde. My brows are dark brown and it looks a bit off. I may get use to it, but I really love my longer burnette real hair now.

After the Christmas party at my Grandmothers we talked for a minute and she said that she needs time to adjust. I assured her that I needed time to adjust to myself and I didn't just accept myself overnight either.

She assured me that she had not lost an ounce of love for me.

So far so good.

Also she REALLY loves Jennifer soooooo much knowing that she supports me 110%.

Thanks for all of the support girls!

Gisele
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

It's great that your mum has been so supportive and even given you gifts! Mine just asked if I was gay. Oh well...lol
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

That's great Gisele. I'm glad everything is working out for you.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Gold Member
    Your mom sounds like a wonderful person, as does Jennifer. I think your mom will adjust perfectly well...please keep us up to date as to how she does.

What a wonderful women ! The very definition of a " Mom"

Congratulations on your honesty.
    Presh GG

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Nothing like the unconditional love of a Mother.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

You have a great mom.

Gold Member
    That is great that your Mom is that supportive. I hope you two have a lot of fun together (virtually, by phone, whatever)!

[SIZE="2"]That is so great. That's unconditional love.

Happy for you!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    Hugs,
    Tiffany

My facebook: www.facebook.com/ladysnow71

[/SIZE]

I wish my mother would have said "whatever makes you happy I'll support and be there for you" Instead I got "Oh my God!"

That is so great. I am so glad that you have such a great ma. I happen to have the greatest ma in the world. My ma knows about Paula. The thing she does not know, is that Paula goes out on the town whenever she can. She thinks Paula is house ridden. lol. I have told her that I am going to The First Event 2010 In January.I am so looking forward to that.

Woops sorry I do not mean to talk all about me.
    It sure sounds like your ma is going to be fine with you. And that makes me feel very happy for you. I know because my ma is ok with me. It's a great feeling to have that kind of love isn't it. And you have an understanding wife too. You are one lucky girl, lucky girl for sure...
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Thanks for the great comments.

She is still trying to wrap her head around this. She told me that she had NO idea or even a hint about me. She never expected this at all. So I can totaly understand how she must feel. It's alot to take in after 43 years.

I can't beleive that she didn't notice anything about me. When I have see her I had my brows plucked closer to female brows than my old uni-brow. I wore womens sneakers and pretty tight hiphugger jeans with my butt padding. I have no butt to speak of without.

She so far has talked to her good friend and now my GodMother about me. She said that both accept me for who I am now. My GodMother loves me no less she said. I can't beleive this is getting out about me. I did tell her she has my blessing to talk to anyone she sees fit to help her understand me more.

One of the things that she gave me at Christmas was her long black leather trench coat that she has had for ever. I have always loved that coat on her. She told me that she wanted me to have it as a sign of her love and acceptance of me.

I still feel like this is a dream and I can't beleive that my mother now knows that I crossdress! I don't know why I had to tell her and why I am putting her into this situation. I just thought that she needed to know this side of me and I hate keeping secrets from her. I felt that I had to tell her for some reason.

I will update as I get anything new to add.

Love you girls!
    Last edited by Gisele; 12-30-2009 at 05:59 AM.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Gisele, That is so great! I hope you both will grow with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

God bless your mother - She is an angel.

Sounds like you have a great mom.

Your mother sounds wonderful. When I told my mother, she too was very supportive of me and even offered to help me go shopping for clothes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]