Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did Santa bring you???

What did Santa bring you???

Just wndering what you got for Christmas? Whether it was from someone special or bought for yourself?
    I got a pair of razor cut jeans, a cute skirt and a purple lace top, with a cami attached and a cute shrug. A pair of heart earings and a vibrating mascara in my stocking. Hope everyone had a very good holiday, and get to dress for New Years Eve. I got my dress bought and a fake fur shrug to keep the chill off. Best of the holiday's to all and edon't drink too much. ...BJ

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    Some makeup. That's it.

I'm thinking, though, that there's a wig in my future, soon as I get back to work.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Platinum Member

Good Santa

Hi BilliJo
    I Got 4 tops from jcpennys.
    A pair gray 3" maryjanes from PayLess.
    Neckless earrings and bracelets.
    And a blue/gray pencil skirt.
    When your Santa you aways get what you want!!
    Orchid

I had a pretty normal bunch of gifts...except for the large framed print from my parents, which was a painting by Robert Mapplethorpe. This piece of art is *extremely mild* for Robert Mappethorpe. We all seemed to acknowledge what a strange person he was, and the controversy surrounding him.....were they trying to tell me something?
    Here is a self portrait of Robert Mapplethorpe:
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 12-29-2009 at 12:48 PM.

I recieved two shirts from jcpenny with a gift reciept so I think I will exchange for a skirt or dress

I got three ties, some socks, and a Paul McCartney DVD/CD set.

I didn't get anything fem this year.
    DonnaT

a new coach purse!
    Attached Images Attached Images

WOW!!! That purse looks wonderful and it's my favorite color, plaid...BJ

I bought, er, ah...I mean Santa, bought me a pair of antique Chinese Cloisonne vases.

And of course, some surprises...

One of which, happened to be an inguinal hernia that put me on the floor for 2 hours, until I made my own version of a "hernia truss" out of some elastic back support belts I had.

Surgery appointment setting time today. I hope they are careful, or I will joining the Post-Op section next week...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    I bought, er, ah...I mean Santa, bought me a pair of antique Chinese Cloisonne vases.

One of which, happened to be an inguinal hernia that put me on the floor for 2 hours, until I made my own version of a "hernia truss" out of some elastic back support belts I had.

Surgery appointment setting time today. I hope they are careful, or I will joining the Post-Op section next week...lol
    Another way is a firm control panty girdle. It made things more comfortable for me after an appendectomy, which happened before the advent of laparoscopic surgery. Best check with your surgeon before trying it, though.

Those vases will be a nice container for cut flowers.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 12-28-2009 at 02:09 PM.

I got a lovely black dress and jacket together with a new pencil skirt from my wife

Mostly Harmless...
    I didn't get all that much but I never expected much so what I got was a surprise to me. A friend of mines gave me a handmade necklace and a handmade bracelet. Not something I was expecting at all. I really like both of them. Not only because he actually made them by hands but because they're so pretty, nyaa.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post

get well soon!
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

My Santa is not here yet. However, I have spotted 2 sleeping shorts in Charlotte Russe and a bling-bling booty short in Victoria's Secret and plan to get them

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    My wife and I usually get a just a few inexpensive items for each other and focus on the kids. We get our goodies with our tax refund. I got a dress, a pair of "guy" jeans and a brush/ice scraper for my truck. I got her a new tea pot and book called "A man named David".
    Drumming, My other hobby

my wife got me a nice set of diamond earrings and my daughter got a pink robe and pink slippers

I got two tops from Kohls, some white jeans, and new breast forms!

My Wife/Santa got me 2 skirts, many blouses, a pair of silver hoop earrings, a nice interesting necklace & a dress.

Oh yeah and some make up too

I will spare you the guy stuff
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

A very nice bra, knickers and suspender belt set.
    Just me being me

[SIZE="2"]I got a bag of coal and a Starbucks gift card!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Santa didn't bring me anything that contributes to my particular style of dress (a jumble of male/female that seems to work for me) but I did get some clothing that didn't fit right, i promptly took this back and exchanged them for some nice khaki slacks (female) and some ballet flats, oh, and i did buy some more undergarments, but that was because I was in dire need of some, so i don't really count that

My wife gave me 3 pairs of plain everyday panties I expect just to keep me happy so I wouldn't complain. She also gave me a Lady Speed Stick deodorant. Do you think she is trying to tell me something?

Vicki

santa

santa left me a note in my stocking telling me that since my grandaughter was here for Christmas he would make a special trip when she goes home this sat. he said I deservered something special for putting up with my daughters so called fiance
    I am a beautiful, young victorian style lady. Demure, gentle, kind and giving. I love to be feminine in lace and intricate delicate patterns flowing skirts, the kind of sexy that makes you desperate to know what I'm hiding underneath!

WOW!!! An after Christmas promise. Antisapation ..BJ