Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boys Toys for christmas, did you get any?

Halfman, I love it! A train! Every boy should get at least one train for Christmas.

I considered buying myself a video game system but after hitting the racks and finding so many after holiday deals on clothes...sigh. But there is always National Potato Day to get me gifts. I got a snow blower...its a boy toy and practical because now that I have one it won't snow anymore this year.

Thorny. How awesome for you.

Daniel, sorry you didn't get anything, are you sure Santa had your address? You could not have been bad all year.

Ryan, be careful that you don't run out of "Canvas" for your new toy. How many places can one get a tattoo. (I am seriously considering getting another....can you do it long distance?)

Ze....?

Kieron, what cars did you get? Muscle cars? I always get glue finger prints on my models...and sometimes on the cars too.

Finally, who is this stranger "Trey". Seems I used to know him but I think he sailed off to the Caribbean

Glad you guys had a great holiday. Love you all

(Nico...try and stay out of fights. Wouldn't want to ruin that handsome face now
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I got me n Zena PS3 for us both for Christmas too, we've bought a few games the past few days. I loved the Need For Speed games on my old Xbox, so we got NFS Pro Street, NFS Shift and NFS Undercover. I've played Pro Street on my old 360 but didn't get to finish it, so glad to get it again.

The PS3 came with a couple of games too, one was Pacific Rift which is great. I love the racing games I do aswel
    I got Sara the PS3 and a few games, she swears by the Playstations whereas I’m usually a Nintendo boy myself but i am not liking the Wii, had one when it first came out, the games are pretty limited so i decided to get the Xbox cause i played COD4 on my dad's and that was me HOOKED!

I love my racing games, love the violent games and the such...i think the only game i liked for the Wii was Super Smash Bros...but that's all...and i plan on completing Zelda cause I’ve completed them all for the other Nintendo consoles! It’s an obsession!

I got Lego as a kid…I’m still in love with it! I plan on building a CITY in my spare room! Toys R Us in Parkhead, Glasgow have a fabulous selection of it...about two full aisles!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    (Nico...try and stay out of fights. Wouldn't want to ruin that handsome face now
    Erm, that's how i GOT my "handsome" face...kickboxing etc etc etc I was defending my gf, this guy started on her for no reason, we were just trying to flag down a taxi and he lunged for her. Tisk tisk, not on NiCo’s girl, oh no no!
    Last edited by NiCo; 01-02-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

My son gave me a Lego car and a Slinky.

I gave myself some boy-style square diamond earrings. (Okay, they might be real diamonds, or they might not.) And some red sneakers that I haven't been able to wear yet because I dropped a frozen turkey on my foot, and it's still kind of sore.

Aw, Daniel why don't you ever get Christmas presents? Are you Jewish? Or are you just that naughty? Maybe you could buy yourself something nice, that's what I do.

Anne, I am neither Jewish nor naughty - I don't get Christmas presents because nobody in my family ever gives me any and I have nobody else to give me any either. I can't afford to buy myself any, and that kinda takes all the fun out of it
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

I have a joint present between my partner and I of an Xbox360 Elite. Only have three games for it so far (not counting the crappy games that came with it, the Lego Batman and atv game). We have Halo ODST, Halo 3, and Fable II so far, but I borrowed a few games from my parents' house that no one seems to play much (Mass Effect, Orange Box, etc....).

Daniel, if I were your relative or close friend I would totally give you Christmas presents. And I'll tell you a secret... the gifts I gave myself are things I would have bought anyway. I just held off buying them until just before Christmas and wrapped them up so I could call them Christmas gifts.

Sort of related, but not really:
    I was thinking about a thread the ladies had started before Christmas, where people have clothing or something else they can't use and will mail it free to the first person who asks. I bet a lot of people on this forum received wrong gender gifts that someone else would love to have.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Kieron, what cars did you get? Muscle cars? I always get glue finger prints on my models...and sometimes on the cars too.

Finally, who is this stranger "Trey". Seems I used to know him but I think he sailed off to the Caribbean
    I got a Triumph Spitfire 1970 mark 4, thats just a model not a kit, a '64 mustang convertible which is a kit, and a Harley Davidson FXSTS Springer softail which is also a kit so cant wait until i get home to put them together
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-03-2010 at 02:17 PM.

I would have loved a 'Boy Toy' for Christmas, but I think my hubby would have killed me

I didn't get any presents either...we are tight on money at the moment and agreed that making sure the bills were paid should take priority. We plan to do our 'Christmas' (if it is possible for a Wiccan and an Athiest to have Christmas) when we get our tax return, and then I will be getting a new 27" Quad-Core iMac.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Alicia you could call it yule. Might be late but who cares. In my house me and my girl celebrate yule we are both wiccan.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    My boyfriend and I got each other Legos
    He also got me a super-nice ridiculously expensive camera. And my grandma got me some nice mens' cologne.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia_Marie View Post
    I would have loved a 'Boy Toy' for Christmas, but I think my hubby would have killed me

I didn't get any presents either...we are tight on money at the moment and agreed that making sure the bills were paid should take priority. We plan to do our 'Christmas' (if it is possible for a Wiccan and an Athiest to have Christmas) when we get our tax return, and then I will be getting a new 27" Quad-Core iMac.
    xmas is so good almost everybody celebrates it. Even Japan is down with Christmas.