Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ladies that date men: would you be a traditional wife?

ladies that date men: would you be a traditional wife?

Let the man provide, protect and care for you. In return would you cook, clean and do his laundry? Perhaps pick out his suit and tie too... maybe even wear maids outfit!

http://carthage.cementhorizon.com/ar...wife_happy.jpg
    Last edited by seanmuscle; 12-29-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: removed IMG tags

Are you kidding me?, Of course I would, and more,,,who wouldn't..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Yeah right. No fun in that Hon. Gotta keep those poor guys guessing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sorry no way. I believe in equality. I would do some cooking and we would share household duties maybe even dividing them along traditional gender roles, but nope, if he wants a slave and plaything there he can find another woman. If he wants someone to share his life and joy, then we can do that.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I don't date men because I am married, but I do handle most of the female roles around the house. I do the laundry, keep the house clean, and share the cooking duties. I tell my wife all the time that I missed my calling and should have been a housewife. To me it would be the perfect life...
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Yes,yes and yes!
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    Are you kidding me?, Of course I would, and more,,,who wouldn't..
    duh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be careful ladies

Last edited by cordgrass; 12-28-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Well I don't date men but saying I could start my life over with a female body to match my female mind then the answer is a definate.....YES. Just call me Mrs. Cleaver. Now where is the Beaver. lol

Vicki

I would be extremely happy to be a traditional wife---I can still dream, can't I?

I would love to be the wife or play the wife role with a GG

It wouldn't be that big a change. I already do 95% of the cooking and all the cleaning. Doing it in a dress would be a bonus.

I'd be bored to death staying home like that.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Trophy wife

I only want to be a trophy wife....dayspa,hair ,nails,gym,lunching,picking out new window treatments,etc. Oh,everything else,well,I do most of that now without batting an eyelash and in a skirt to boot. But,I can have a trophy wife fantasy..

Dress Me Up & Take Me Out MarcieBflo's Avatar
    Have to admit . . . I would suck @ the job . . . I leave my stuff all over the house, but would be good at cooking, Its just the cleaning up part thats the problem, lol
    Life is Beautiful . . . . Dress Accordingly

I can tell you that I wouldn't date a traditional man, fifties era at any rate. And a traditional husband? With so many traditional negative qualities? Let me get back to you about that.

Gads, what century are we in?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

If I was born a real woman I'd do that as well as be his willing sex toy!

But I'm a guy and will never mess with men!

The last 15 years of my marriage to my late wife I did most of the evening meals so that is not new to me. To be a kept woman would be fine as long as equality is a must. To be anything less would be a travesty to all women whether gg or tg/ts.

mho Teri

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

partnership

I don't think this should be a gender issue. To me marriage is an emotional and intellectual partnership. I grew up in the 50's and that "tradition" of a marriage is right out of the Neanderthal Era imho. I would only be attracted to an intelligent and intellectually stimulating spouse in an arrangement where we pull together. The house must be cleaned because of the second law of thermodynamics, but that doesn't mean either of us should spend more than the bare minimum of time doing it! The rest of the time should be spent being creative together (outside of earning a living). Those are the two words...creative...together!

If you haven't got enough intelligence to pick out your own ties, you aren't for me!

tina

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post

Gads, what century are we in?
    I wish it to be a different one, because quite honestly, this one sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    If you haven't got enough intelligence to pick out your own ties, you aren't for me!
    My God Mother did that for her husband for over 50 years, and it wasn't because he was stupid, he held a management position with the largest pump manufacturing plants in the US....She did it so he wouldn't have to think about it and she prided herself on having him always leave the house looking handsome & well dressed...actually, she picked out his entire wardrobe and bought all his clothes for him, it was her idea anyway, and she loved every minute of it..
    I would gladly do the same for my man, and I don't think it's too much of the man to ask me to want to take care of him if he's bring home the bacon, while I'm at home, I wouldn't have it any other way really..
    Last edited by Karen564; 12-28-2009 at 10:25 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KateSpade83 View Post
    If I was born a real woman I'd do that as well as be his willing sex toy!
    Kate, will you be MY wife?

EH HEM! Yes now would I be a traditional wife...
    I would not, I don't do much of anything the traditional way.

Umm Sean, if you are looking for a wife that is TG, that is understandable..
    ...I don't suppose that while you were at work, I would be the community DNA dumpster, would be alright?
    Last edited by Nicole Erin; 12-28-2009 at 10:18 PM.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Gold Member
    Well, I don't date men, but if I were, would I be the traditional wife....are you kidding??? This is the 21st Century...ain't no way I'm going to sit around and clean while he goes out into the world. The 50's are long over...thankfully! No, I'd be a career woman all the way.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Yee gads

Heavens, Karen, my statement was not about your mother, it was about me. Heck, my mother puts the toothpaste on my father's toothbrush every day and they have a wonderful marriage of 60 years!

It's just not for me!

And for that matter, my marriage is not stale either. We do everything for each other. I just could not exist in that stereotype...but that's just me!

tina

Funny- as a husband, I cook dinner most of the time, do the laundry, help the kids with their baths, and clean the house. And have a full time job. I seem to be halfway there already.

Seriously though, had I been a woman and married to a man who could support us on his single income, I would gladly have accepted the role of a housewife. I enjoy being the caregiver and homemaker.

Melanie

Ok Tina, no problem then, I hear what your saying...

It's certainly not for everyone...I can understand that too...

From what I have observed over a long period of time is, all that equality ever did for women in recent years, was take a mother out of the house and away from their children in order to pursue a career, in many cases it is due to financial reasons, and close the gap in the cases of heart related deaths due to more stress because of that career.

I'm all for equal RIGHTS, but I don't look at being a housewife as such a bad thing...It's just that I would love to be a trophy wife for the right guy..and I know he would love what I could do for him too, I want him to feel happy & content on fulfilling his manly duties...

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]