Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ladies that date men: would you be a traditional wife?

Banned Read only
    I am a housewife now as well, although I still balance a job with everything else, cooking, cleaning, beauty time as well as paying ALOT of attention to my wife and actually sleeping....sometimes lol. I am completely happy with my situation but if I wasnt married to such a great woman then I could totally see me as a man's wife. I would want a husband who was the strong, dominant type and I would keep a perfect house, have his meals on the table when he got home from work and do everything/anything he wanted of me in the bedroom. I think I would make a great catch.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanCACD View Post
    Jeez Cordgrass, you so talented, so capable, so strong in your desire, beliefs and your writing style, your capabilities in convening thought and feelings. Given your contribution to this thread, I wonder if you would like a girl like so many of us at home waiting for you after a work day?

I don't mean to sound like I doubt you, I was just kinda wondering what it would be like to really really make a home, a sanctuary from all the stress, worries and pressures of making a living in the world not to mention dealing with this crazy twist of fate that so many of us endure.

Thanks for being here and the contributions to this web site, it really make's life tolerable for me, and I am sure many others. Hope to hear more from you.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! LOL.LOL.LOL!!!!!

Susan
    I would love to make a sanctuary like that with another girl. But I'm girlie enough myself that I'd like to participate too. I love to cook and I enjoy the other housewifely things. I have a fountain in my front hall with chimes, and I have lots of candles and incense and well, yes, my home is a sanctuary, at least when my kids are away during the week, on the weekends it can get quite rambunctious!

I am sexist, I think women should be in charge! So I don't like seeing anybody dressed up feminine doing menial chores. On the other hand, intently watching a man in tight shorts and a tanktop mowing my lawn, bringing him a beer, and when he's done giving him a nice homecooked meal, and then drawing him a hot bath with feminine-smelling bath salts, me giving her a long massage with a flowery massage oil and then dressing her up in pretty lingerie, stockings, dress, wig and makeup and having a glass of wine together with lots of flirty conversation...and so forth that's my idea of a good time. Not that I would force or expect a man to mow the lawn, but if he's going to, I'm going to enjoy watching it. Or home repair, that's very erotic too. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think ultra-feminine clothes should be reserved for relaxing, entertaining, going out, or getting ready to get busy.

Would I enjoy men doing housework in the same way? Yes, I suppose I would, but I wouldn't want them dressed en femme to do it, because I don't think dressing up should be associated with work. Except for cooking--cooking isn't work.

I'm very opinionated!

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    Hey if she can handle a professional career and do the things that I mentioned then that would be fine. And her making more money is moot point because women always marry a man of higher social standing and higher income. They love strong, dominant husbands who are great leaders and protect them. She can have full time job but still has to be traditional. I like feminine women. I do not want to date a man.There are other men who may like other kinds of wives but not me.

You really have don't a clue do you WTF makes you think that we marry a man of higher social standing? to me that is saying we are beneath men.

and for for your information I didn't marry my partner because she is of higher social standing, nor is she a dominate one....I suggest that you think before you type this load of
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-30-2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: it's BS not bs... :p
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    You don't know me or my Mom well enough to say that, not saying that we Love cleaning, but we don't hate it either, and we both pride ourselves on having a clean home that only made that possible by our own free will.
    Exactly, you 'don't' love it... neither do I, I don't hate it either and I like having a clean house, doesn't me I want to dress up in my heels and clean it though...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Exactly, you 'don't' love it... neither do I, I don't hate it either and I like having a clean house, doesn't me I want to dress up in my heels and clean it though...
    Agreed then,
    I know cleaning house & heels don't mix well at all, been there, done that... there's a time & place for heels before or after, but not during housework..

Although I do OK cooking dinner with them on sometimes, but lately the norm for me is kicking the heels off right after I get home, sometimes even before that....lol

[SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    1) First the maids outfit refers to the bedroom. You take everything I say and twist it into a bad thing.

2) We each have certain requirements and we both complement each other. Dominate doesnt mean I abuse her or tell her what to do. It just means she likes the very confident, great leader men who can protect her. Maybe alot of you dress like a woman but you do not have a womans brain. It is an inate biology for a women to find the highest quality mate possible. She is only able to ovulate a certain amount of eggs in her life that require much more nutrients to make than a sperm. She is making a huge biological investment and must have a mate that will give her great access to resources and high social standing in the group. It is physically fit, strong and dominate males who give her this.That is one of the reasons why there is sexual dimorphism. Its evolution. You call me sexist but go look at any other couple and the man is usually making more than the woman and has higher social standing.

3) I am a romantic and caring man that loves my wife.

There are some CDs who get it but alot of you sound like feminists who want to turn women into men. I respect others who do not want this type of relationship but its pathetic some are actually degrading and trying to sway other members for for wanting a traditional relationship. I think I am more compatible with genetic girls.

I think I am more compatible with genetic girls.
    Not with this one you aint...
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

2) We each have certain requirements and we both complement each other. Dominate doesnt mean I abuse her or tell her what to do. It just means she likes the very confident, great leader men who can protect her. Maybe alot of you dress like a woman but you do not have a womans brain. It is an inate biology for a women to find the highest quality mate possible. She is only able to ovulate a certain amount of eggs in her life that require much more nutrients to make than a sperm. She is making a huge biological investment and must have a mate that will give her great access to resources and high social standing in the group. It is physically fit, strong and dominate males who give her this.That is one of the reasons why there is sexual dimorphism. Its evolution. You call me sexist but go look at any other couple and the man is usually making more than the woman and has higher social standing.
    I understand what you're saying, and there is some validity to it, but I think you may be underestimating the social evolution that has transpired since the go-forth-and-multiply days. And you are seriously wrong about the social standing thing -- a man's earning power no doubt contributes to a couple's social standing, but it's the woman who manages that game the best, dear.

3) I am a romantic and caring man that loves my wife.
    So you're already married, and to a GG? If so, why are you yanking chains here?

BTW, "dominate" is a verb, "dominant" is the adjective I think you and others were looking for.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-30-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: no it wasn't, you ripped his post apart then slammed a mod... knock it off!

Maybe alot of you dress like a woman but you do not have a womans brain. .
    Thats a beauty, I'll have to be sure to tell my therapist that one & then get my money back.....

And Oh......Don't let the door hit you on the way out ....
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    I'll leave it to Sean to defend his attitude or not as he chooses. Chauvinism from anyone can be irritating, I'll admit, but imho, this sort of rhetoric really ramps up the hostility in a forum and is particularly inappropriate coming from a moderator. But hey, it's your world, I'm just lurking in it.

I understand what you're saying, and there is some validity to it, but I think you may be underestimating the social evolution that has transpired since the go-forth-and-multiply days. And you are seriously wrong about the social standing thing -- a man's earning power no doubt contributes to a couple's social standing, but it's the woman who manages that game the best, dear.

So you're already married, and to a GG? If so, why are you yanking chains here?

BTW, "dominate" is a verb, "dominant" is the adjective I think you and others were looking for.
    Nope it is genetically innate. Every female looks for certain markers in a man that ensures her survival. There is a reason why alpha males at the clubs score more chicks. Sure you can socialize people a certain way but biology will always prevail. You are ignorant. No I am not married. I am explaining what type of man I would be. Just summing myself up. And my first language is not english. You pointing out spelling errors is just a sign I get under your skin.

And to the majority here. I know what kind of men you are. You want to wear womens clothing and worship women. You hate everything associated with masculinity and being male. Even to the point where you shame other males for not conforming to your ideals. You are radical, nazi-feminists in a sort of way. I understand the reason most men will not date a crossdresser. You are and never will be real women.

I am leaving this forum now. And if I see any crossdressers in real life they sure are not receiving my help if they get the tar beat out of them. I cannot take the chance that I am helping the very people that attack my identity. I feel sorry for the legit girls here who will have to endure much pain.

sean

Well, I hope everyone is happy now, You just drove off the only Real man in here... But why I'm I not surprised by that..

I wonder if he has an older brother like him..
    Last edited by Karen564; 12-30-2009 at 08:22 PM.
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

I hope he has more stamina in the sack.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Anyone who is new to dating men might find it helpful to get the books The Gift of Fear and Protecting the Gift. My two cents.

I think I am more compatible with genetic girls.
    Not this one you're not

I am leaving this forum now.
    Adios... and this thread is done.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn