Lately, I have been seeing a lot of negative comments from some of us crossdressers about how we should feel guilty for NOT TELLING our future wives about our crossdressing before we committed for a lifetime.

Well for me I chose to wait because I was hoping to stop completely and go to my grave without ever telling anyone. Why would I tell anyone without actually accepting this part of my life while at the same time thinking I can control this and not have to out myself (I mean why take the chance of ruining a future because of my past)

Well years later I accepted the inevitable I AM A CROSSDRESSER. Now what do I do well I should be honest with my wife so I told her but after nearly 15 years of marriage.

For a lot of you that have told your wife before you where husband and wife I am suspecting that you married when you where older or are on your 2nd or 3rd relationship. (allowing for more experience in life and self understanding) So congratulations on being honest before marriage. But how can one be honest with their future wife when they are not quite sure if what they are doing is just a phase or even wrong in the first place.

Now I need to have patience and understanding for my wife as she is just discovering what I have gone through in my life. It took me years and years to learn to accept this side of me and I suspect it will take my wife just as long if mot longer to accept.

This is the choice that I was forced to make because I knew that I loved my wife before I was married however I was not able to accept my crossdressing until I was older and wiser. Sure if I had been able to accept before I was married it would have only been fair to tell her before she joined me for a lifetime together. But at the time of my marriage I did not accept that I was a lifetime crossdresser, but once I accepted that this is me (both male and female sides) it was my obligation to her to be honest with her.

So to tell her before marriage or after it depends on weather you have been able to accept yourself as a crossdresser prior to marriage? For me I cicn't accept me but I knew in my heart that I loved my wife and still do.

What is your opinion? and do you agree with me?

So