Thread: Cup size 'C' or 'D'

LadyKristina

Cup size 'C' or 'D'

I just started dressing and i love it. I tried on my girlfriends dress and it just about fit right. The dress was a 5 and I think if it was a 6 it would of been perfect. I'm 6'2", 170lbs. The dress did look sexy on me, tight fitting and all. I'm going to tighten up my abs and try to get myself a toner butt. I'm going to get breastforms and can't decide between 'C' or 'D'. Let me know what you all think and when I get all dolled up I'll post a pic and let me know what you think.

Amelie
    You use the phrase "dolled up" so your subconsious is thinking Dolly Parton. So I would suggest the d's or bigger.
    Welcome to the site.

D's for me. I need the the d's, they fill my shape out the way I feel it should be.

Lovely in Lace (or Rope)
    I think a lot depends on how "noticed" you want to be. I got A/B and can actually wear them under a suit without being noticed at work.

6'2,,, 170 and a size 6???? The math doesn't work for me.

Size

A friend of mine who goes out dressed alot says she used to have D forms. She noticed alot of odd looks. Her (his) wife told him to tone it down abit and she wouldn't have to worry about the odd looks. Terry's experiance is that blending in and not identified had alot to do with down sizing.

Cheers
    Danielle

nishp
    I agree with Danielle. I tried D and they were too much for me (5-5-150). I am back to C.

Nisha

LadyKristina
    I'm a stretched out 170, being 6'2". I'm a thin guy and I was just reading what was on the tag of the dress and it said 5. I'm assuming a 6 would fit better, but hell I don't know, maybe a 7 or 8 would be even better. I don't plan on venturing out into public dressed like a woman. It's a turn on and it feels good hanging around the home and my girlfriend likes it too. It's just something between her and I. This forum, just gives me a place to talk about it with others besides my girlfriend. Who knows, maybe I'll venture out someday, but not now.

C or D?

I got size 7 forms which work out to be a 34D or 36C bra size. Just about right for me. I'm considering getting a pair of size 9's for when I want more.

By the way, a C or D doesn't mean a whole lot. A D on one person can be another person's E, C or B, depending on how they are built.

What is your around the chest measurement, just under the breasts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scaredsis
    With your frame you might want to try the Cs, unless you waant the Dolly look. Basicly it's what ever flips your skirt.

Hugs,
    Betty

Sizing.....

I bought the size 6 but I think a 7 on me would be OK. I'm 5'10" 185lbs with a 38" chest.
    I guess it depends if you want to just dress for yourself, or if you want to try to pass in public. I do agree that smaller in public draws less attention, but I like large too!

I just decided to upsize based on some pics I recently took. These are the size 6, no bra, under a tight fitting blue spandex top. After I looked at the pics, I think 1 larger size would be better. see what you think.........
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Smaller is better!

Amber and Danielle are right. Go smaller if you want to blend in. I personally ware a 36B and it give me a balance look.
    Summer

Kristina:

I agree with Jacki. Having the right breast forms is too big of a decision (plus being expensive) for relying on trial-and-error. Any proper lady, most of us here, want to project...lol...rather present the best image, especially where our bustlines are concerned. So, take this tidbit of advice, go visit a specialty shop and let the sales associates there fit you properly. For me, I did just that recently and I don't regret my choice of a #8 breast forms. They fill my bras perfectly. I look AND feel terrific with them on.

Take your time in making this decision....it is very important.

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

size C's

Go with C's you might be happier and look better then if you went with D's
    try both you with see the differance.

ManInBra
    I would have to agree as well, start with the smaller and go up if you want to later on, another good place for breastforms,,,, www.cpmart.com if your OK with whichever gives you a "C" cup, thats better than having a "D" that you think is to big or not proportionate, I am about 6'1" and 215, I went with the "D"or size 7 I believe they are, I Love'em,,,, you can try just balloons first and see what size you think is better, Best of Luck from an Ex-Oregonian (still am in my heart),,

Emily Black

Thumbs up Size 5 dress?

I'm less interested in breast form size than how this firl got all 6'2" and 170 pounds into a size 5 dress - I imagine it was a tight fit.

My expereince is that the girth of the chest and width of the shoulders ought to decide the size of the boobs - keeping things on proportion is key. I would suggest buying a bras for your chest size with C and D cups and filling them outwith ballons filled with water. Find the size that matches your body frame and then call or write The Breast Form Store - they'll suggest the correct form size for the bra you want to fill.

Jeez, I'd love to fit a size 5 dress and I'm a lot smaller than you.