Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Eve

New Years Eve

That time of year again Ladies, what is anyone doing to celebrate. Wife and I are going to the fish drop in Port Clinton, Ohio. She has ask me to go dressed so thinking it would be fun, but will be cold out.

Take her up on it and go dressed. You'll both be happy. I will gloat as I'll be with friends in "drab". Boy I'm beggining to hate that word.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Michele View Post
    That time of year again Ladies, what is anyone doing to celebrate. Wife and I are going to the fish drop in Port Clinton, Ohio. She has ask me to go dressed so thinking it would be fun, but will be cold out.
    What is a fish drop? Will it be raining fish? I may want to see this.

(update)

OK, I googled it.

Looks like a great reason to get dolled up.
    Last edited by AlisonRenee; 12-30-2009 at 03:47 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Ali[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"You're as beautiful as you feel"... Carole King[/SIZE]

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Michele,
    I won't get to dress for New Years Eve but I do get to go out with the girls on the weekend.

Good luck and have fun
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    It has become a holiday tradition. We will hostess three parties at our house. One for the adults one for the teens and one for the little ones. We will eat drink and I will wish I was Mary. No wait that is eat drink and be Merry. About an hour before midnight we go to Aggieville and watch the little apple drop. It's cheesy but it's part of living in Manhattan (Kansas).
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Gosh, wish my wife would suggest that!! We're going to a get together with the neighbors, just a quiet night unlike when we were younger!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Our TG support group the River City Gems is having a New Year's Eve Party at a board member's house. At the moment we have 41 confirmed RSVPs.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Our TG support group the River City Gems is having a New Year's Eve Party at a board member's house. At the moment we have 41 confirmed RSVPs.
    Thats it I am moving to Sacramento
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Well I just bought a tux (35 short jacket, 29 pants, boys size 14 shirt) and Moses will be taking Christin out to one of Playboy magazine's top 5 NYE parties in the country. I hope we can handle it. I can't pass but I know she can. I can't wait to see her. She's out getting her nails done right now. We both have hair appointments for tomorrow. She is so sweet. She got me shoes with 3" lifts built in for Christmas. Pictures to follow!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/e...d=378208870528

http://www.euronetinternational.com/...eDC/index.html

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly Michele View Post
    Cold or not, I'd take her up on her offer. Most of us will be having the regular (non-dressed :P) old New Years party.

New Years Eve

tell her yes and enjoy the new year

You all have some fun traditions. Watch the fish drop, or the apple drop.

I'll be home and at the stroke of midnight, I dive for cover after the volley of gunshots and listen for the bullets to drop.

The joys of a small town full of rednecks and gang bangers.
    NOT your girl next door!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post

[SIZE=4]Califorina here I come! Well probably not but have one on me anyway. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

I'll be hanging out with my friends at the local watering hole. I'll be wearing a L-O-W cut white blouse with all the cleavage showing, my black leather mini-skirt and my 5" heeled CFM knee boots. I can hardly wait. My wife's going out of town with her girl friend for 3 days. Joni's gonna' PAR-TEE !!

Fish drop???

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonRenee View Post
    What is a fish drop? Will it be raining fish? I may want to see this.

(update)

OK, I googled it.

Looks like a great reason to get dolled up.
    This is a fish drop a giant fiberglass walleye, good time, people from all over, festival atmosphere, great time to be out. Wind off lake Erie is brutal, but a good time. Oh Port Clinton is the Walleye capital of the world.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I will be sitting home, not able to dress. My wife and ex-wife #1 are going out (yep, you read it correctly...ex-wife) so I have the kids.
    Drumming, My other hobby

I'll be in bed by 9:30 so I can be at work at 5:00Am on new years day

My daughter and her bf are coming over and bring their Wii.... Someone shoot me now! Please!! Lol. But if I can escape... Canada vs the USA in the finals of the Jr A championship!! And the NHL winter classic on New Years day!! YES!! There is a god and she loves hockey!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Gold Member
    Don't they have NHL hockey for the Wii? You can crash your daughter's BF into the boards hard! Show him who is boss.

Yeah.... NHL 10 for the Wii!! Problem is I'm old school... 2 hands on one stick... Vs two hands pushing 18 buttons and knobs!! Lol Now if they have Kirby Hockey!! I could do that because he's pink!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    My daughter and her bf are coming over and bring their Wii.... Someone shoot me now! Please!! Lol. But if I can escape... Canada vs the USA in the finals of the Jr A championship!! And the NHL winter classic on New Years day!! YES!! There is a god and she loves hockey!!!
    I really got a chuckle out of this Karen. My daughter is visiting friends overnight so my wife mentioned the she would paint my toes. We will see what happens.

On another note...I would hate to be all dressed to the nines and get fish all over me. Happy New Year!
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

ok, I'll "bite" too...

What is a fish drop? I've lived by the ocean, caught sunfish in Midwestern lakes, fly-fished tons of mountain stream trout, "shot" my share of "fish in a barrel", and played "Go Fish"...

but you've got me on that "fish drop"...does everybody with the last name Fish jump off buildings or something?? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy New Year

I am just staying home tonight, the wife is sick.

Gotta work tonight. I left the kids with snacks and noisemakers, and I will be lucky to make it home by midnight.

I hope everyone has fun, or at least makes the best of things. Best wishes for 2010.