Thread: Online Store – New Merchandise & Discount Code

Crossdressers Shop Staff

Online Store – New Merchandise & Discount Code

Hey Everyone!

We would like to thank everyone for the warm reception, recommendations and feedback for our online store located at http://Shop.Crossdressers.com. Our opening month has been a great success and we could not have done it without all the help volunteered by your wonderful staff and members of the forum.

It has been a busy month since launching the store and we are proud to announce the addition of the Tatiana brands. Tatiana offers high quality designer bras, panties, thongs, shapers, and corsets. Tatiana is a European designer line with original designs and fabrics that are sold only in higher end boutiques in the United States. They follow the finest tradition of excellent fit, ultra comfort, and superb quality. This means better-fitting and longer-lasting products that hold up very well over repeated washings, and a noticeable difference in the quality of the fabrics they use and how they are put together.

We also now carry Forever Young and Noriko wigs with various selection of textures, lengths and colors! We will be adding more wig selections in the near future, so if you're looking for something that currently is not offered just let us know here or send a PM and we will work on it as soon as possible.

We also want to remind everyone of the loyal forum member promotion... just enter the code CDFORUM at checkout to get an extra 15% off your order of $75 or more! All products are shipped out with discreet packaging to insure your privacy.

Be sure to check our site out often as we are constantly adding new and exciting products and run weekly sales on selected items!

Wishing everyone a HEALTHY, HAPPY & SAFE 2010!!!

Aspiring Member

Thumbs up Cross dressers shop

Hi

I think the idea of our own shop attached to the forum is great.
    As it is a shop for us why not have the pictures of the products worn by men instead of women?
    That way we can see how they look on a male frame prior to buying anything.

Any one out there agree?

Smile

yes you are right.

bunch of adds around trying to sell items to cross dressers. but use "gg" to model them? should use good looking cd's for that

Aspiring Member
    Darn good point!

Gold Member
    Jayne - I don't know if the proprietor follows all the threads here, but she does seem to respond to the sticky made for the shop. Maybe you would want to suggest it to her there and see what she thinks? Her name is Pauline.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=122828

Pricey stuff. Need a wider size selection (2x & 3x) and more brands before I'll consider shopping here.
    Malori

RE: Wigs

All the styles show "average" as the cap size with no information on what average equates to. Can you post a sizing chart for wigs?

Crossdressers Shop Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    Hi

As it is a shop for us why not have the pictures of the products worn by men instead of women?

Any one out there agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    yes you are right.

bunch of adds around trying to sell items to cross dressers. but use "gg" to model them? should use good looking cd's for that
    Hello ... And I totally agree with you! As we are just started our venture with our ecommerce site and have come a long way - we still have a LONG road ahead to get the store absolutely perfect. We would love to be able to hire our own MtF, FtM and transgender models, hire a professional photographer and create our own product shots - but we are just not there yet financially. At this time, we have to depend on our resources to provide us with product shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Jayne - I don't know if the proprietor follows all the threads here, but she does seem to respond to the sticky made for the shop. Maybe you would want to suggest it to her there and see what she thinks? Her name is Pauline.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=122828
    I try to follow all the threads - and try to respond as soon as I'm notified. But there are days when I don't even have a chance to get on the forum, so I apologize for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Malori Cross View Post
    Pricey stuff. Need a wider size selection (2x & 3x) and more brands before I'll consider shopping here.
    We are constantly adding new products and we strive to find the larger sizes, but quality products. You didn't mention exactly what you were looking at, but we have garter belts ($26.00) and other lingerie that range from Small to 7XL. We will also be adding regular clothes to the mix soon too! Please let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do to get it into the store!

Quote Originally Posted by ikatrina View Post
    RE: Wigs

All the styles show "average" as the cap size with no information on what average equates to. Can you post a sizing chart for wigs?
    Yes! Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I actually already had the web page prepared, but didn't have it live. We'll also be adding some LARGE CAP WIGS to the inventory very soon.
    You can check it out the wig size chart here: http://shop.crossdressers.com/wig-sizing

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

I agree

I agree even other sites starting with x hav emen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    Hi

Any one out there agree?
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Crossdressers Shop Staff
    At this time it's not financially feasible to hire our own models and have a professional photo shoot with our products. We are just starting out and are focused on fine-tuning the ordering process, adding more products, and marketing the site. We do hope to grow to the point where we can have our own models for our products!

I got moves like Jagger. randumbness's Avatar
    I have a suggestion, just a random thought. If your market is for the crossdressers, why not cater to them? For the problem with models, there are probably some of us that are willing to model the products, and for photography, I myself have experience with photos and Photoshop work. Would anyone agree with me that if I to get paid, all we could just borrow or keep whatever we were modeling?
    -Tina

Your friendly neighborhood crossdresser.

I agree wholeheartedly that MTF models should be used for all items being sold. Every online and catalogue mail order suppliers always use GG ladies to model their products and it doesn't present a true image of what it is like when worn by a CD. So I don't buy, I go to the shops and try on before making a purchase.

models for site

Pauline,

see how many of the members that can pass as women would be willing to model for you, since we all have an investment here it might be fun, or even sponsor a pagent for them to model the products. Who knows what that runway will show.

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by randumbness View Post
    I have a suggestion, just a random thought. If your market is for the crossdressers, why not cater to them? For the problem with models, there are probably some of us that are willing to model the products, and for photography, I myself have experience with photos and Photoshop work. Would anyone agree with me that if I to get paid, all we could just borrow or keep whatever we were modeling?
    I was kind of thinking the same thing. No business ever got off the ground without some hard work, sweat equity, and probably some support from friends or family. However that support comes is largely needed, welcomed and rewarded...if even with a pizza. (I opened my own business a couple of years back, and if it were not for some volunteer work from my friends...it wouldn't have survived two months!) I'm sure there are at least a few people here that would be willing to volunteer to help at least a little, including myself. Shoot...who wouldn't want a quick makeover and photo shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_Dillon View Post
    I was kind of thinking the same thing. No business ever got off the ground without some hard work, sweat equity, and probably some support from friends or family. However that support comes is largely needed, welcomed and rewarded...if even with a pizza. (I opened my own business a couple of years back, and if it were not for some volunteer work from my friends...it wouldn't have survived two months!) I'm sure there are at least a few people here that would be willing to volunteer to help at least a little, including myself. Shoot...who wouldn't want a quick makeover and photo shoot?
    Count me in on that!