Thread: The best day, yesterday

The best day, yesterday

Hi Ladies!
    Had the best day yesterday being the housewife! A day full of dressing, freshly shaved legs, and laundry. Lots of lingerie to tend to. My wife likes me being happy when at home and if that involves pumps and pearls all the better.

Here is a photo of me getting dinner ready. More matronly a look than I might have like, but I felt great. I acutally thought the dollar store apron made the whole look. Talk about bargains!

Anyways, just wanted to share my pleasure of being a Doctor's wife!

Cheers,
    Andrea
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yay for Andrea!!

That's exactly what I'm looking for.
    I want to be a Doctor's housewife!!
    Take care of the house, the kids, her stuff. Tee-hee!!

Donna Reed would be proud! .
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Donna Reed! Exactly! We all have to have heroes to aspire to! (or at least their wardrobe!)

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    "Oh Ward. Don't be too hard on the Beaver. Well, you can be a little ..."

The good ol' days when our only threats to peace and security were the atom bomb, polio and rock and roll music. Great look for the all American mom.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Love the apron (wonder why?)
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Gee, I cooked yesterday and didn't get to get dressed up. You can see how my life is going. I could just see myself in an A line dress (collar up) ..pearl necklace and pumps. Plus I missed out on the marrying a doctor part. Oh well. HNY huggs
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I get dress and be a housekeeper all the the time, that is when I have the time, and my wife enjoys it. She say I cook better when dressed and beside what else is there to do while dress and no place to go just stuck in a apartment

I'm always dressed when I cook. Tonight I wore a pink prom gown. Unfortunately I no longer have an SO to cook for. Looking for number 3 and last
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

That's so awesome being dressed and cooking and doing housework. I do it when I'm alone. I'm not sure the wife would understand. It takes too much time to switch from femme to male when if any visitors are expected.

That was thing, having time to dress. The last thing I wanted was to not have dinner ready because I was doing my make-up.

I do all of the cooking anyway because wifey can't boil water without burning it! The poor girl was raised by her father and an older brother, they ate out all the time. Ohh, the horror!

Anyway, when I dress at home I get to clean the kitchen and whatever else needs cleaning. That's the benny for her and she likes it. Especially when she's had a rough day...

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea-B View Post
    Hi Ladies!
    Had the best day yesterday being the housewife! A day full of dressing, freshly shaved legs, and laundry. Lots of lingerie to tend to. My wife likes me being happy when at home and if that involves pumps and pearls all the better.

Here is a photo of me getting dinner ready. More matronly a look than I might have like, but I felt great. I acutally thought the dollar store apron made the whole look. Talk about bargains!

Anyways, just wanted to share my pleasure of being a Doctor's wife!

Cheers,
    Andrea
    Lookin good! (I never would have guess that was a dollar store apron lol).

Glad you had a good day.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"