Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

Guiseppino,
    And I have to disagree with your opinion. Where do you get the idea that there is something wrong with his mom?
    Seems like you have idea that our cross dressing is the result of some evil or abuse from someone in our past or upbringing. I would think we would be looking for someone to commend for us having our fem side and embracing it.
    Perhaps his mom was trying to help him come out to his new mate.
    But again, why not wait to see what he has to say about his mom showing the pictures to her.

Hi everyone

Many thanks for all the posts, a lot too think about.

I'm not sure my bf's mother was trying to be malicious, the pictures where in a box with about 2-400 hundred others which I was looking through.
    Since the event, which happened a few weeks ago, he and I have talked a little about his childhood.
    I don't really think he was forced in to dressing as a girl, like as in pain of death, his mother isn't that kind of lady. I didn't pursue the reason, but he sounded quite relaxed about it, he was more concerned that his childhood revelations wouldn't affect our relationship.

We have left the situation for the moment, left it not abandoned it, but I've made my views quite clear. It's not something that I'm hung up on, if he wants to crossdress, then that’s ok with me.
    He is quite a 'pretty' guy, and I would prefer that he looks like a girly girl, if he chooses to dress up.

Deep down in my thoughts I'd rather like him to give it a try, but that's up to him initially.

Love

reed

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    That's a very sensible aproach reed.he is very lucky to have someone like you to open up to in his own time