Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Weekend :) Huge step forward sharing with my wife.

Aspiring Member

My Weekend :) Huge step forward sharing with my wife.

As many of you know I came out to my wife on the 4th of this month. She took it fairly well and we've been talking about it again once a week since then.

Well we had some plans with friends this weekend for Saturday night and she suggested that we blow them off and just have a night just us to with the kicker being she was finally ready for me to show her some pictures of me dressed. Prior to this she hadn't been visually exposed to my girl side.

Anyway, we had some drinks watched some tv, played some computer & video games...then she told me she wanted to give me a leg massage and gave me her cute soft pajama shorts to put on. After that we went to the computer and I nervously showed her 4 pictures I had ready.

I was really happy about her reaction. She wasn't shocked, disgusted, or anything. She said that "I made a really pretty girl" which of course made me just completely glow. She had some constructive criticism for me too, some of which I've gotten from you girls like I need to darken my eyebrows and keep practicing my makeup.

After the pictures we just talked about us and how she really wanted to be involved with this side of me. We talked for about 4 hours and made a plan:

1. Sometime next week she's going to take me to a nail salon and we're going to get a pedicure together.
    2. Then, sometime in the next 2 weeks she's going to let me know she's ready to see my dressed in person and after I'm dressed she's going to do my makeup and we'll spend the evening together.
    3. Then after that, whenever we're both ready talk and plan a day where we spend the day together with me completely en femme and she's going to support me and go with me to the mall for my first time out dressed!

I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a supportive and awesome wife. Now I just have to try and be as patient as I can!

That's wonderful, Kristen.

Aspiring Member
    Also I can't believe I forgot this part. After I showed her the pictures and we talked she went into the spare bedroom and came back with a shoe box. Inside was my favorite pair of shoes, the black boots in my gallery pictures, that I would in the past borrow without her knowing. She recently got a new pair so she gave me her old ones!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    OMG I hope it keeps going well for you. I am in envy. but in a good way.

Gold Member
    That's awesome Kristin! It definately sounds like you have a wonderful wife. Be sure to return the pampering, plus some.

Kristen, that's really great. Hope all this leads to a closer relationship with your wife.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Good for you and your wife, Kristin. It shows me that the two of you have been working very hard on your marriage and it is strong. It is full of mutual respect and admiration of one another. And it provides for both of you to be the persons you really are without influence or criticism for falling short of expectations. Well done for you both.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

So lucky to have someone so supportive. I only hope I can be so lucky someday. I can't even get a girlfriend as a guy nevermind trying to find one as a girl. Good luck when you go out for the first time.
    "The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
    -Walter Bagehot

AIM: KendraAmaya
    kendra.amaya@gmx.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    This is awesome news! Your wife sounds like a very cool lady indeed Let her lead the way and the speed of how fast things progress ... because I'm sure progress is what they will do!

I speak from personal experience when I say there is nothing more spiritually rewarding and maritally bonding than having your wife happily participate in the fun of feminizing you and helping you become a more convincing girl
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    Also I can't believe I forgot this part. After I showed her the pictures and we talked she went into the spare bedroom and came back with a shoe box. Inside was my favorite pair of shoes, the black boots in my gallery pictures, that I would in the past borrow without her knowing. She recently got a new pair so she gave me her old ones!
    Hi Kristin, mine has given me tops and skirts and bought panties for me so I know how you must feel, this is a past life I had, not now

Banned Read only
    That's great news, Kristen. Keep that dialogue going with her. I can keep you posted as to how it goes when you don't!

That's wonderful, Kendra! I agree with the others--go slowly and let her take the lead.

Platinum Member
    That is so spectacular. Of course she's right - you make a very pretty girl! What's exciting is that she's taking ownership if you will, helping lead the two of you along into a shared experience. That's so lovely!

kristen
    be patient ,take small steps, and take things at wife pace
    if you rush it you might lose it.

good luck
    carolyn xx

Playboy girl at heart Bunny Girl Zoe's Avatar
    That is fantastic news that your taking the steps. And getting them shoes that be big step for her i'm sure.

Wow, wow! That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. The pedicure date sounds like a fun idea. Yes, don't rush things and enjoy!

If you weren't married to her I would have suggested you marry her! Does she have a clone?

You are very lucky to have found such a caring and understanding person.

Thumbs up

Now that is too cool for school. I am very happy for the two of you. Just keep in mind that this is all new to her and it can be an over load to her. Even if she sets the pace it could over whelm her. Don't be surprised if she goes back and forth. I reasintly over whelmed a girl whom I had not met yet and she a few hours before out date ( my going en-fem) she backed out and I have not heard from her. So even if she wants to go out with you even night dressed just tell her that you don't want to over load her with it all.

I wish you two all the luck and the love in the world. Have fun and give her a great big hug and kiss from all of us kk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Kristin,

I was in your same situation several months ago when I "came out" to my wife. I was totally surprised at her favorable and supportive response.

My wife wants to be deeply involved in my transition and this has only showed me just how much she really does love me.

But like other's have suggested, let her take the lead and don't push too much on her at once.

Even though I now dress 24/7, I don't draw attention to it or make a big deal out of it. As a result of not making a major event out of my daily wardrobe selection, it is just becoming a very natural part of our relationship.

Bottom line suggestion, let things flow on their own natural course with your wife steering the ship at her speed and count your blessing for having such a loving understanding mate as I do.

That is so cool. You should go with HER flow of things. Sounds like she may enjoy it as much as you.
    Good luck to you and please kep us updated on all of your adventures. Pictures are always a good representation of you trips out, if the wife is up to having her picture taken with a girlfriend....
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    That is so totally cool Kristin, I hope things keep going well for you both. And her giving you the boots... that's just blissfully awesome.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

And you're S.O. is going to join the site.........when?

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaS View Post
    If you weren't married to her I would have suggested you marry her! Does she have a clone?
    haha funny,

Wonderful news, i hope you two have lots of fun.. i'm planning asking my fiance if SHE wants to go do her nails or something...then try to sneak in with her...

Good for you & good for here. Have fun.

Luv,

Jamie