Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: underdress versa fully dress

underdress versa fully dress

How often do you underdress as to dressing fully

For me I undredress, that is dress all female under male outside clothes, most weekend and days off and on ocasion week days. I feel that I don't have to put on a dress, makje up,and wig to feel like a women. As long I have a bra and panties on that makes it worth it. Like now I have on just bra and panties with women jeans and old sweatshirt. So how do you like to dress around the house?

underdress almost daily

I wear a bra, panties, thigh highs, womens jeans and womens tennis shoes. I wear a 38b and wear a men's denim Wrangler shirt which I think somewhat hides the fact I am wearing a bra. I hope I am never in an accident of some sort.
    Danielle

I underdress all the time as well as wearing femme jeans. I 3/4 dress every night, that is fully dressed but not with all the makeup. !00% on nights where I don't go anywhere before 9 AM the next morning or when I'm going out enfemme (not that often).
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

I underdress 24/7/365 have for years.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Well I'm only starting to dress regularly.
    But I do underdress with panties evenwhen I have to be drab.
    I am working conventional women's clothes into my wardrobe.
    I don't really feel the need for bras yet. Once I start trying to pass I will. But for now I just love wearing camis. Either with or without shelf bras.

I wear panties and hose as often as possible. If the wife is away for long enough I do my toe nails ...
    I have never dressed all the way but would dearly love to ... one day!

I never underdress..once I start shaving my body or wearing a feminine clothe I got to dress all the way

I underdress most of the time, panties and sometimes hose. it makes the day easier to get through.
    Cathy

I haven't been fully dressing much lately... But have been wearing lingerie at work a lot this last month.. Thigh highs... Long line girdles. Bras.. Corsetts... All in ones.... Half slips.. Silicone pushup pads... Light makeup and some jewelry.. Nail polish... Flat fem footware.... Almost daily..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Love wearing at least panties and bra

I have never been able to totally dress. I do travel frequently with my job, so I have lots of chances to at least partially dress. I do wear panties and a bra under my male clothing. I just went out for lunch at a sports bar in Chicago. I was wearing my new long line bra. I also had on my Vanity Fair panties, along with pantyhose and a girdle. I didn't wear any socks, so my nylons were visible when I sat down. I always wonder if my bra lines are visible. I am conflicted about wanting someone to notice my bra and being mortified someone will actually notice. When I visit my mom or sister, I am always afraid they may notice my bra when they greet me with a hug.

I need to go all out if I plan on calming down for a while. Sometimes I cut corners with hard to remove makeup and such just to get my fix when I can but nothing ever beats dressing to the nines. I generally dont underdress because that would just be teasing myself.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Bra and panties everyday

I wear a bra and panty everyday, I don't feel dressed without them. I also wear femme pants, athletic shoes, socks and tops.

I wear stockings, and panties most days. Dress when I have a chance which is maybe omce a week.

still in training bra Elaine Michelle's Avatar
    The full feminine look is what I like, so for the most part when I dress I dress fully.

Elaine

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    I underdress daily with at least panties. Have not worn "boy" underwear (not even once!) in over 5 years. Also wear a bra under drab often. I have found a few smooth fitting satin bras that have front strap adjustments so they don't show the "bump" on the back. I wear them to work quit often under just a "T" shirt. Haven't been "Busted" (oooh... bad pun) yet. If wearing a jacket, many times I will also wear small breast forms. At home, I almost always wear a dress or nightgown with hose and appropriate shoes around the house. Don't fully dress with make-up and wig often, but really enjoy that on special occasions too.

P.B.S. (Panties Bra Stockings) ... the almost sacred trinity, of underthings is a daily thing with me. I manage to "get out" about once a month, either for some errands, fun shopping, or a visit to a local lingerie shop, where I know the owner very well and can spend some quality "girl time" simply visiting and gossiping with her between customers.

Underdressing has become a way of life for me, and I like it.

Danielle, as for the Wrangler shirt, check out Woman Within or Romans catalogs either in print or on line, they've got some nice shirts that would work very well. ... I know, because all my work shirts are from there, been wearing them along with my jeans from Fashion Bug for the last 3 years and haven't had a single comment from anybody, and I work in the building construction field.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I have underdressed for about 15 years now. Bras during the winter months and brasless during the summer months. Nail polish all time now and light makeup some days.

Well I underdress daily. Would feel lost without my bra and panties. Somedays I'll put on a nice pull over or blouse. Then at least once a week I get fully dressed to include wig and makeup.

I usually underdress with panties daily but not fulfilled unless I'm fully dressed at least once every other week at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I haven't been fully dressing much lately... But have been wearing lingerie at work a lot this last month.. Thigh highs... Long line girdles. Bras.. Corsetts... All in ones.... Half slips.. Silicone pushup pads... Light makeup and some jewelry.. Nail polish... Flat fem footware.... Almost daily..
    Well one would assume that your co-workers have noticed the make-up, nails and flat footware. Has anyone ever made a comment or compliment?

love your introduction pic .were can I find a selection and find one for me they are so neat.Krissie

Smile

I underdress all the time - bra, panties, and thigh highs. Usually I wear my bra when I am not going to work. I also wear light make-up when I am doing my chores (I live in NYC) so often that would mean me leaving my apartment with my eyes done.

I get a pedicure, so my toenails are done and I often wear clear polish on my hands. It really does make the day go easier at work when you do underdress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]

I wear panties nearly every day and a cami to work (instead of a T-shirt under my dress shirt). I would love to do more, but I don't think it would set well with my co-workers.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

When I was CDing it was bras panties nylons all the time but now it is 24-7 as a woman so it doesn't have the same effect. The plus side of this I have more room in the closets and dressers. LOL

Teri

I suppose you could say I underdress at home since I mostly dress casually in women's slacks and tops but I always wear a bra with my forms. It's been a long while since I've worn a feminine dress and high heels and played with makeup. I keep saying I'm going to get dolled up one day and my wife says I should too but the truth is I'm comfortable in casual outfits. In short I exited the "pink fog" a long time ago.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl