Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: underdress versa fully dress

Aspiring Member
    I started off with the full feminine look yesterday while I was doing housework, cleaning and laundry.
    By the end I was down to just panties with a pad in case of accidents, stayed that way up until about 3:00pm Then got back into drab attire.

A day without panties!!!!!!!

Bite your tongue. That, for me, us a day without sunshine....

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I haven't been fully dressing much lately... But have been wearing lingerie at work a lot this last month.. Thigh highs... Long line girdles. Bras.. Corsetts... All in ones.... Half slips.. Silicone pushup pads... Light makeup and some jewelry.. Nail polish... Flat fem footware.... Almost daily..
    Karren, with the rise of coal prices, I understand that anyone coming from underground will be strip searched.

Kendra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

just like the other posts I have been wearing panties 24-7-365 for almost 3 years now, and wear a bra or cami every weekend. I try to fully dress as whenever I can

I dont have any male underwear.Wear panties always and sometimes open bottom girdle,stockins and a bra as well.

Underdress Of course

I have been wearing panties and thigh top stockings and heels for a long time. I live alone so I can I under dress all the time and I do. I also dress all the way allot and go out in public shopping regularly.
    Shirley

Underdress everyday, unless all my panties are in the laundry like today!
    In the cold weather, I'll wear a cami & bra & tights. Also paint my tootsies.

Underdress of coarse.

These day's I underdress every day that I'm not working. That includes forms. So far so good , havent had a comment (positive or Negative) said too me. It just feel's so natural too dress this way, not too mention comfortable.

Brenda

All I have attempted to wear to work in panties, would love to find a bra I could wear, but have to be careful. I work with all males and they can be brutal if they want to be

hugs
    Monica

for me, it's fully or not at all

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

LOL not so simple anymore

Four years ago I wouldn't have understood why anyone would dress partially. After all Tina is Tina! We all like the separation. I don't want any masculinity as part of Tina!

So, fast forward: Tina still is Tina and she dresses to the nines. But I lost weight (mostly for my heart but Tina is served well too!). So I buy new guy jeans and my wife can't stand them! "They don't fit right". Ok, so I go online to VS, see that it's clear I don't have the 10 inches difference between waist and hips so I need to buy low-rise jeans and use the hip measurement. I order these terrific button-flap London jeans size 8.

Result: they fit perfectly! Well, you can't wear guy underwear with tight-fitting low-rise jeans. Then there are all these sales (the recession has helped in some ways!) and sweaters from VS are cheaper than guy sweaters by a lot, and they fit better! Ditto turtle neck shirts (long sleeve).

Ok, so one day I'm at work and I look at my self: penny loafers, low rise bikini panties, VS jeans, turtle neck, and sweater. The only "guy" clothes were my socks, and how generic are they, anyway. Here I am in total guy mode wearing women's clothes and I'm sure not even a head turned.

So, now I guess I'm in the category of underdressing. Go Figure!

Tina!

Underdressing can be rewarding. Short full slip, panties. Pantyhose or stockings with a garter belt or rago waist chicher with garters. I have added a bra, but that leaves me open to a bunch of back slaping, danger from close co-workers. The results of showing femme clothes would be very difficult.

Smile

only male underware I have is for the dr's visit, or on a date with a cute gg.

all other times just a lady under it all.

(work requires a co provided outter clothing) ... not under :-)

panties. I always have my nails done.

No see-um bras?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Michelle View Post
    Also wear a bra under drab often. I have found a few smooth fitting satin bras that have front strap adjustments so they don't show the "bump" on the back. I wear them to work quit often under just a "T" shirt. Haven't been "Busted" (oooh... bad pun) yet.
    Hi Kimberly Michelle, could you pass along the name of these no-line bras? I've been wearing cami's and women's tee's (I love the racerbacks ) some of which have shelf bras in them, but I'd love to be able to wear a fully-on girly bra while dressed en drab.

Oh, and I underdress about 95% of the time, and wear girl jeans, slacks, socks, and shoes. It's amazing to me how different I feel even with something as simple as women's socks. Little things really do add up to a wonderful, soft, and comfortable day!

Makin' it real

Whenever I'm not fully dressed I am underdressed although most of the time these days when not fully "en femme" I will still be wearing all female clothing like jeans, tops,boots etc as well as womens undies.
    Samantha.

Samantha K
    It's so hard being me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]Now I shout it from the highest hill,
    Even told the golden daffodil.
    At last my hearts an open door,
    And my secret love's no secret anymore.
    [/SIZE]

See Sams pics at;
    http://cid-b4480c99b9b4cdd9.skydrive...e.aspx?lc=1033

Hello,
    At home I am a man in a dress. Sometimes I undredress out of the home.
    I do wonder if wearing women's versions of men's clothes (such as jeans) in public is just another form of underdressing?
    any comments?
    happy New Year,
    luv Jacques
    p.s. sorry if that sounds judgemental - I do not wish to offend anyone. Oh if only world did not separate clothing into male and female - life would be so much easier!
    Last edited by jacques; 01-02-2010 at 02:27 PM.

I dress fully for a couple of hours every day -- usually in the AM (when I'm checking the Forum! -- plus doing housework and a femme workout) I have no more male underwear, so it's been panties every day for the past five years. (Of course in a doctor's office.) Just starting wearing a bra to work if it's under a heavy shirt / undershirt or sweater. On weekends, my drab costume is a bra, female jeans, usually a femme blouse under a sweater, thigh highs under socks. Now I'm wearing clear nail polish on weekends, sometimes at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I wear panties every day and I sleep in them. Occasionally I add a bra and hose. I have not cross-dressed fully for years and no longer have any desire to do so.

Aspiring Member

Panties Usually

I purchased about 10 pairs of "close-out" Hanes panties from E-Bay a while back. They're boy-legs and even have a fake "fly" sewn in. I got them in "Gender-Neutral" colors, And I doubt if anyone could tell they were panties even if they were somehow exposed. Unfortunatly they've been discontinued.

Other than that I normally don't "Underdress" at all.

Danielle

I've been wearing a bra for the last 3 days. Tomorrow will make it 4. On Monday I will feel naked without it on I am sure.

Tracy

Underdressing, normal attie for me.

I make sure you know that I wear a bra for the form and outline show and my nails and lipstick colors are always noticeable.

I love the shock look that I get.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Like others, I always underdress. Minimally a bra and panties but sometimes I add cami's and hold up stockings if I feel like it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

[SIZE=4]Underdress 95% of the time![/SIZE]

Socks put a dent in my legs. I wear trouser socks all the time for life!
    I wear niki Pants from Sams club. They are liight and silky and hold everything in place. NICE! At home all the way w/o makeup usually. A skirt is easier to deal with at home.Oh and lots of shoes! Trotters leather real nice!
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"