Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound off.....I want to know how many of you girls have NOT been out dressed.

Never been out.
    It is not something I am really missing, but it might be fun sometime!

I've gone outside, in the middle of the night, and driven around in my car... But I've never actually been out into public where other people are around. I was supposed to go out last year, but it fell through. I want to get it back on track.

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    Never been out.
    Monika, you are seriously passable! I say do it! For myself, haven't been out since the 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by TeriAnn View Post
    I have not made it out the front door yet. Believe I could If I had someone to go with me. Need a little moral support from someone who has been there done that. Here's wishing
    Ya know a girl with the right set up could make good money driving around the country getting girls out of the house by being there to "hand hold" them out. Might be a good biz idea. If any girls want to team up and has good biz smarts PM me and we could try it out LOL. Now that would be a dream job.....giving wings to closeted girls all over .

((((No really I am serious if you are interested)))) You would have to come up with the money.

Quote Originally Posted by monika View Post
    Never been out.
    Warning Warning .... if you do go out for the fun of it , You might just get hooked and always want to go out dressed. It is addicting as hell hun. So be prepared to love it ....or not. You never know how you'll respond to going out. Just be warned hun.....You may see the (in a tremulous voice)PINK FOGGGGGGGG!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I'm sure it's been said earlier in this thread, but there are all types here, and all levels of CD'ing. Some have the time to perfect it so that they are totally passable, while others don't. It really depends on your home situation --- is there an understanding spouse or do you have to keep this under wraps? Are you living alone or do you have kids around? Do you live in what might be a private location, such as a house surrounded by farmland, or are there neighbors nearby? I mean sure you might risk sneaking out at night, but if you're in an apartment or even living in a subdivision with other homes close by, you never know who might be looking out their window even at 2 AM.

If one is going to go out in public, I think being 100% passable is key. Without that, having to face your neighbors the next day in your male attire after they might have caught a glimpse of you sneaking back into your home in a little black dress and heels the night before might be embarrasing to say the least.

Except for whatever images we choose to present here, many of us need to remain in the closet as much as possible until we feel we have mastered the art of looking as convincing as possible like a female.

Karen

[SIZE="2"]Been out a number of times, the past five years, but my voice, and huge hands, and Adam's Apple don;t pass, and sixfoot six, either.[/SIZE]

I have been out shopping en femme and I have enjoyed it. For the longest time I practiced my make-up and putting together an ensomble that would cover or conceal the man outside and show off the woman inside. This year I hope to get out more and more.

no ... not out yet .....

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Excluding Halloween? Nope! Maybe someday however the right opprotunity will present itself.

The journey has begun.... Regina's Avatar
    I think from the first time that I was fully dressed I've always felt compelled to go out, even if it is only for a short time. The house is to confining (and my wife does not know) we live away from the city so leaving dressed is not much of a problem. I checked my photo CD in 2009 I went out dressed 10 times and so far one time for 2010... on a 17 degree day no less. My goal this year....to go out more than I did in 2009.

Regina

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sherri52 View Post
    I haven't been out today. Many years ago I was in the closet because my wife was unaccepting. I joined the guards a year after I got out of the army so I could have a reason to get a motel room to dress on those weekends. The room got small and I had to venture out. What a rush! it was at night on a busy street in Shrewsbury Ma and my guard base was up the street. I only planned for a walk but took in a movie and an ice cream. I think I could pass then.
    For those of you that haven't gotten out I give you one reason; FREEDOM. You feel so relieved that you got out. You are both excited and scared as your there and when you get home you immediately check your schedule to see when your next available day is open, and then you can't wait that long. Each time you go out you go a little further, Resturants, shoppig, train rides, subways, it is all open once you venture out.
    Don't try to pass, try to feel comfortable within yourself. If you feel good you will look decent. While out be confident, do not look scared and have a great time
    this quote remains on my remember list, as I recall many times with similar feelings before and after, ie biking, driving, walking, sitting on campus..
    these times happen to be fading after 3 intense years or so, as my aptmt to do all this is no longer available, and NO chance to do this from a home w 2 kids etc..
    a loooooooooooooong way until their college, so alternatives have to be found..
    cancer man or cancer woman, with double cancer settings for me that is NOT the question!

I have been lucky enough to go out in atlanta more times then I can recall. I too am an ex offensive lineman whose size is rather hard to camoflage. But in atlanta it is like a free pass. No one cares. That or they dont want to give the big girl any lip. The laSt visit including being an usherette at the Atlanta Gay Mens Christmas concert. That was interesting. The scc is the best place any one could go for their first time out. Save up!!!

Aspiring Member
    Haven't been out, ain't gonna go out. Been in the closet for 66 years already, and by the time I work up the courage to go out I won't be around anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    Haven't been out, ain't gonna go out. Been in the closet for 66 years already, and by the time I work up the courage to go out I won't be around anymore.
    Never say never hun. If you want to go out then do it. Might be a great retirement hobby to do. Like golfing or playing pool or cards and of course CD shopping and lots of fun. If you want to don't think your too old dear. If you don't want to then do what you want, it's in your hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Haven't been out yet...not from lack of making plans to though! They just always seem to fail miserably!
    Hopefully soon, if not, then by Halloween for sure!(I hope!)
    If you can't find the woman of your dreams... Be her!

I have never been out in public dressed as a woman. Not for Halloween or anything. When I was younger I didn't have that desire. And now I couldn't pass.

still waiting

I haven't been out yet, mainly due to my broad shoulders. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by MorganBenton View Post
    I haven't been out yet, mainly due to my broad shoulders. Any suggestions?
    Ya look at my pics and see my shoulders and tell me I look like a guy or a girl. I have wide shoulders and am a plus size girl , but my aunt Giselle is about the same size as I save for the fact that she has bigger boobs.

I can to the realization that I don't pass soooo why should I care that I have wide shoulders. I came to that conclusion last year and I found that along with the freedom that I also found out I can wear short skirts and wigs that I can not wear a dress or top that has small straps and short skirts . My wardrobe possabilities have gone up cuz I don't worrie what people think .

Until you feel that way to it like tying your hand when it come to you clothing (Freedom). So don't worrie to much and try to have an open mind and don't worrie if people run screaming form your wide shoulders, lol. Good luck hun.

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I've not been out, but read my signature, and you might understand why.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Hi,
    I've been only once, for a crossdressing party in a club. I was wearing a latex outfit teddy,skirt, stocking, long gloves, etc...
    I pretend to "play the sissy" but I really loved it. I felt so confortable and uninhibited.
    My next step would be to go "en femme" rather than like "a guy in ladies clothes" which I feel more difficult to cope with.
    Pushpa

Aspiring Member
    The only times I've ever been out have been on halloween on two occasions, and I don't count those times. I have considered joining a support group, as some of you suggested, but for a variety of reasons that hasn't happened yet.

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar
    Never been out, cept for a couple of times walking the dog, in the depths of winter, when i was sure no one would be about. Not sure I would want to unless it was a CDs only gathering, the beard makes it impossible to pass, not that I think I would anyway, not even sure I want to. But do love the dressing up.

The closet is very comfortable for me. After I learn to apply makeup, which will take years at my rate, I might just open that closet door.

I've been out a few times, lucky enough to have the Traingles parties not too far from me and that's where I've spent the bulk of my time out. The first time I was a big anxienty ball and no matter how many times I was told I looked pretty that night, I never shook the lousy feeling i had.

but I went back again and again and again!

Last summer I spent a weekend dressed! Went to randolph CC outside Boston both friday and saturday nights! But I did something I thought I'd never do! I went to the mall by myself! I went to a movie! I wore skinny jeans and a pink top with sandals...very casual. And I felt GREAT.

Unfortunately life changed some and I havent been able to get back out since then. However I would like to again. The only thing I'd change is that everytime I went out I went alone. Next time, I'll make sure I have a gf with me.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I've never been CDing out in public. Although, I've been out in my fenced in backyard all CDed up but always have a big long coat on to hide what I have on (I have neighbors that could possibly see me dressed in my backyard) so I don't think it counts.

Maybe one day, in a city far away, I'll have the opportunity to go out fully dressed up...and when that day comes, I know I'll be super nervous!
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)