Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound off.....I want to know how many of you girls have NOT been out dressed.

Wink Sound off.....I want to know how many of you girls have NOT been out dressed.

ME OUT.

Ok I what to know who has not been out , and maybe all the girls that have been out can give advice right in the thread to help and give you the confidence and the want to (push) your comfort zone.

If it was not for this site and Second Life I don't think I would have gone out at the time I did.

Sooooooo whats your reason for been in the closet....... Me it was also cuz the dust bunnys in there were just the biggest bully and kicked me out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Oh i'm still trying! I'm trying to put together the perfect outfit for when I do. I want to make sure I look my best. Is that a bad excuse?? lol

I do have a date circled on my calendar though. I want to go out to the movies dressed On either May 8th, or May 15th.
    removed

count me as one, I have not gone out dressed. I don't know if I ever will I guess time will tell.
    Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by aggi123 View Post
    Oh i'm still trying! I'm trying to put together the perfect outfit for when I do. I want to make sure I look my best. Is that a bad excuse?? lol

I do have a date circled on my calendar though. I want to go out to the movies dressed On either May 8th, or May 15th.
    Any excuse that keeps you in that dust bunny filled clothest it a bad one. But there is the fact that if your not ready then wait untill you are, Just don't MAKE excuses just say your not quite ready, that way It's in your hands no one elses .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I haven't gone out yet but want and need to just to see how it goes. Personally I think I'm afraid how much I will enjoy it and that stops me from doing it. I could be wrong it wouldn't be the first time but that's where my head is at this time.

Sherry

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Any excuse that keeps you in that dust bunny filled clothest it a bad one.
    I believe it's up to each individual person to determine that. Maybe what's working for you, wouldn't work for someone else. Think about it.

Hi Christina, Made my first partial outing today, don't have full attire yet, Just posted it in this section - Tara L. - Thanks for the encouragements...

When I was much younger, I would frequently go out on a weekly basis. I have not went out in quite some time, but there are several parties in the NY area and my plan is to go out probably on a monthly basis.

I really missed going out weekly, but at the time, the demands of work and life took a toll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"] Be who you are, since that is all who you can be! [/SIZE]

Yeah all the above, I'm still an insider, maybe soon!! I don't know!
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Jim View Post
    I believe it's up to each individual person to determine that. Maybe what's working for you, wouldn't work for someone else. Think about it.
    we need to keep in kind that going out en femme, for some people, is not so much about a contest of who can go the farthest, but a necessity of self-expression. I agree with Slim Jim in the sense that everyone should find their comfort level, and not take something like this forum (which I enjoy) , which sometimes feels like it's trying to goad you into something you are not ready for. OK, girls, who's ready to go for SRS? .....Aw, come on!
    ....and yes, I went out last night fort NYE dressed up (minus camera because it officially quit on me). ....round three for me since the 1990's. I think in my case, I was too dying to do it.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 01-01-2010 at 08:10 PM.

I haven't been out today. Many years ago I was in the closet because my wife was unaccepting. I joined the guards a year after I got out of the army so I could have a reason to get a motel room to dress on those weekends. The room got small and I had to venture out. What a rush! it was at night on a busy street in Shrewsbury Ma and my guard base was up the street. I only planned for a walk but took in a movie and an ice cream. I think I could pass then.
    For those of you that haven't gotten out I give you one reason; FREEDOM. You feel so relieved that you got out. You are both excited and scared as your there and when you get home you immediately check your schedule to see when your next available day is open, and then you can't wait that long. Each time you go out you go a little further, Resturants, shoppig, train rides, subways, it is all open once you venture out.
    Don't try to pass, try to feel comfortable within yourself. If you feel good you will look decent. While out be confident, do not look scared and have a great time
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Not all of us have a real desire to go out. Not all of us have a need to go out.
    I enjoy going out once or twice a month. I feel it is my duty to inflict my beauty upon the world.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Not been out

I have not gone out dressed as a girl. It might be fun but I think about a couple things. First, usually it is not the destination that provides the most fun but the thought and work of getting there. So, for me, it is fun to wonder about but going out as a girl is one of those things I just let myself wonder about and imagine it as better than it possibly would be. Second, is that I don't have a desire for a lot of people to figure out that I am a crossdresser. I am very happy dressing up with my wife as the only observer. I believe I would have too much to lose. It might be fun to do sometime but I am in no hurry. And if I did, it would have to be somewhere that nobody would know me.

Underdressing only

Never have gone out en femme. Doubt I would be remotely passable and that matters to me.

Only once did I do it for Halloween. It was a joke though. I don't know if I will ever go out seriously though. I need to be able to perfect my make up and get the right wig. I would like to look as passable as I can.

I don't kiss and tell!! Ok ok I tell.. I just don't kiss.... My female stunt double I hired has been out!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Been dressing in private for many years and going on at night infrequently. Until this year that is. My attitude changed to a "I dont give a damn" this year and I started going out frequently at night and in recent months during the day.

Was the best attitude adjustment ever!
    Something happens and I'm head over heels.

I haven't in a long time and I really really want to, it's just I don't think I could do a good enough job to go unnoticed(even late at night) but I do want to try and so I have the twenty first marked on my calendar. And it's going to be really late if I do go out.

Never been dressed. Don't really want to, Don't think I could pass anyway.

Heather J.

Karly in East County kayesimone's Avatar
    i hope to get out more this year...i have been out a couple times but very safely...like gay pride and a couple trips to my wig shop...maybe i'll try some nitespots or some window shopping...or a local support group!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gold Member
    Going out en femme? Hell no, it is too cold to be going outdoors!
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Depends on what you mean by "out," I suppose.

Out, as in outside for a stroll or drive under cover of darkness when I'm pretty sure I won't be seen? Sure, done that many times.

Out, as in actually mixing in with the general public? Nope. Main reason for me, I guess, is that I'm the type of person who hates being the center of attention, and that's probably what a 6'4" man-shaped creature tottering precariously on a pair of heels would be, no matter how good I might get with a makeup brush.

Oh well.

Gold Member
    I've been out only once...a wonderful experience. Haven't been out since that one time last June, tho I will plan to do so again by this June at the latest. Whether I do so before that time is still up in the air, but who knows what the new year will bring.

I haven't either, unless you count a few comedy skits to sororities from my fraternity where I was in a dress.. Those were a lot of fun but I definitely was in masculine mode so it wasn't what I'd consider really going out en femme.

I think passability is whats keeping me in the closet..

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I haven't been out yet, but I hope to get out finally this year. We have a local social group (actually, several, all part of one larger New England family), who get together regularly in various locations, one of which is the next town over from me. I do have an outfit ready to wear, but I need hair (either a style I can work out for mine, or a wig that works for me) and I need to work out my makeup. Both are important to me, and have to be presentable enough that I'll feel comfortable.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com