Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Sound off.....I want to know how many of you girls have NOT been out dressed.

Platinum Member
    I can't say I'll ever be out in public, but never say never, right. i am never going to pass, but I might be tempted at a costume party...I know my wife would get a kick out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I can't say I'll ever be out in public, but never say never, right. i am never going to pass, but I might be tempted at a costume party...I know my wife would get a kick out of it!
    As I have said before if I can go out and have no problems you can to. Look at my pic and you will see I don't fully pass and I have wide shoulder so. There is hope hun just get all done up ,makeup hair etc , and just do it. You will feel nervous but it will be fun fun fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

im too afraid i will run into someone i know and they realise its me, thats not something that i would want to deal with. but maybe someday when im far away from home, and i get some guts, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mylieanna View Post
    im too afraid i will run into someone i know and they realise its me, thats not something that i would want to deal with. but maybe someday when im far away from home, and i get some guts, who knows.

Look at it this way , you fully dressed and at the mall , you see a friend who does not know this side of you , since he/she is not looking for you dressed as a girl they will not look hard at you right away. If they do look at you , you can turn and walk away. If they thought you looked like someone they knew chances are it won't be your male side. And if they ask you and say something like " I saw someone whom looked like you at the mall " you say " oh did you talk to him" they say " oh it was a women I think or could have been a man dressed as one ". You say " oh was she pretty?" and so on. If you never say it was you they most likely won't press it. Most people are good with it as long as it's " not in my famliy ". Now that's just a general point. If someone you know see and then knows it was you and tells everybody well that's just the risk we all take. Unless your out to everybody it's allways a risk. But that's also the fun of it , the thrill of allmost getting caught. So if you don't try it you'll never have fun and be truly happy. Just my worth.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 03-01-2010 at 02:58 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I don't plan going out cause of many reasons. The main one is that i don't need it. CD is just for me. It's a personal egoist thing. A secret garden.
    I don't feel (and i never) felt a need to go out and show myself to others. I don't find any excitement for me in going out.

Other reason is the look of my outfit. People wanting to go out don't go in a gothic/victorian princess outfit with a frilly ruffle skirt, velvet corset, and high heels lace up boots.
    Going out is a kind of test for people who wants to know if they can 'pass" as a woman and if they can mix in a crowd getting unnoticed.
    With that attire, forget it lol. And as it's my little fetish outfit and i want only that one, it's pointless.

Third reason : going out for what purpose? I have no cd friends around.

Fourth reason : i'm a superheroine, i have to keep my secret identity lol.

I don't need to prove anything to myself.

I 'm a loner i don't like crowd nor the human genre lol.

There are other reasons but i don't have them in mind right now.

As to conclude, each time i read a post where it's about "level of crossdressing" i'm pissed. Hey don't we have enough competition in today's society? CD is not a serious thing come on, it's all about fun. What next? Ratings? Bah...

Oh i forgot i went out once! Sorry. It was at parent's friends for a new year's eve. With a friend of mine. And we were drunk and the host and his children and my sister wanted to make it a feast so they pushed us to wear make up and stuff just to see if we would dare.

We did but asked for more champagne as a counterpart. The result was errh... because the girls outrageously put make up on our faces (i hate when there's too much make up. We're not clowns, we're CDressers).
    Pics were taken. Had fun. Period.
    Last edited by Princess Ludwyna; 03-01-2010 at 04:04 AM.

Go out dressed up, not me! I know I look good as Suzy, I have worked hard over the years to do so but I just don't need to. Talking to you girls on this site is fine by me.

Love Suzy

Just recently....

I wanted the experience. So, on a recent evening, encouraged by the postings I've read on this site, I prepped myself as best I know how and <drum roll> left the house.

I drove around alone in my pickup (don't have a car) and, after daring myself to do so, I stopped for fuel. (Debit card and automated fuel pumps reduced the challenge of possible human interface.)

As I stood at the fuel pump, I expected that the "perversion police" would suddenly swoop down, place me under a spotlight, announce over a loudspeaker to everyone present that I was mentally unstable, then haul me away to a brainwashing facility where I would be shown the error of my ways. (As "Clockwork Orange", I guess.)

It didn't happen. None of that happened. Just like everyone here has said, no one even noticed! I was just one more person going about her tasks.

The downside? I realize, now, as others have said, that it is also addictive. Ain't it great?

So, I want to express a sincere "thank you" to all of you that have shared your experiences and suggested this was possible.

Fishers by Indianapolis switcheralso's Avatar

No...

Maybe in Vegas this year.
    True
    Friendship

“A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway”
    Fr. Jerome Cummings

Not out yet. Just trying to get the right look first.

Part of me wants to go out, part of me doesn't, and part of me wonders what the point is. I like it when people share my hobbies or at least take an interest in them so it would be nice to go out and get some feedback (direct or indirect), but I don't want to be shunned or made fun of. Then again, why bother? I'm not transgendered, I'm just a dude with a feminine side that I like to indulge from time to time, and I don't need to be dressed in public. On the other hand, it would be nice to be able to leave the house if needed when I am dressed, it sucks so have to drab down just to go pick my fiance up from work, hit the convenience store, or grab some burgers.

So yeah, I'd like to go out, but it's not important for me and until I can do so without drawing too much attention I think I'll stay inside.
    Feel sexy because you're confident, be confident because you're sexy. -"Chained" Jane L Michaels

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Sometimes I take out the garbage fully dressed, and that is like
    maybe 10 steps. Funny thing, once back inside, I think of Neil Armstrong.
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Quote Originally Posted by Tina P Hose View Post
    Sometimes I take out the garbage fully dressed, and that is like
    maybe 10 steps. Funny thing, once back inside, I think of Neil Armstrong.
    Isn't it the truth . I'm with you Tina.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar

Not yet.........

I have not been out other than immediately outside my home..... when travelling, in a motel or hotel; would go to the ice and vending machines usually close to my room, out to my car, sit on the balcony etc. Just call me chicken !! Hopefully one day, as I would love to get out and meet some of you girls and party !!.......Madilyn
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Pencil me in. I haven't been in the open dressed. Would love though.
    "Solo hay dos d?*as en los que no se puede hacer nada, uno se llama ayer y el otro mañana."Today is the day.

I've haven't made it out yet either. While the thought crosses my mind all the time, my nerves hold me back. That and the fact that I wouldn't even know where to try going first. My fiance offered to take me out for something to eat on Halloween dressed (first and last time, so far). But I didn't go through with it (now I regret not going for it). It is important to me that I do someday, I'm just waiting for the right time and place.

Talking

havent been out as jenifer in about three years,but im planning on doing it agen.the only big problem i have is around a year ago i started body building and ive tripled in over all size so its gonna be real tough to pass.now days,but im adventureous so im still gonna try im not gonna let 19 inch arms stop me ha ha ill just have to use a jacket or sweater.
    just a florida girly girl...................................what in the world can make this brown eyed girl turn blue(roxette)

a bit nutty

where I'm from....

I cannot go out. Where I'm from I'd be lynched for sure! It's OK though, I don't need to go out, I'd never pass anyway. I think it would be kind of fun though if there were others with me!

Ginger

katie hasnt been out yet either, still pretty new. i dont why it is so important to me but i will make it out one day, maybe soon. i think part of it is that i think I could pass very easily. my problem would be that i would want dress to sexy, I mean thats the only stuff I want to wear.

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar

not out really

As a teen, I once went out dressed on our front porch to get the mail. I was back inside in about 20 seconds.
    Many years later, I went to a Halloween party wearing a nurse uniform, but not as a gurl (no makeup or wig).

This time around, I've only been doing this for a few months, and haven't reached the point of assembling my whole femme self yet.
    So far, I'm thinking I'll be staying in. But I know better than to say never.

Nope not me, i would love to though. I have zero chance of looking like a girl.

My very best friend is really encouraging me on this whole thing. She is the only one who knows. Now, I wouldn't mind doing a halloween at the local gay club where everyone and thier dog will be in drag. But, just to hit a random public spot.....I am thinking....H%LL NO!!!

Ladies..I am 6'2" when I slouch. I refuse to wear flats and with my stillettos I easily push 6'7"-6'8". Don't misunderstand, I am indeed an attention ho-wer (texas pronunciation) I am quite used to standing out in a crowd. I got my actual photo on my profile and anyone can tell I just do not blend in. But, that is on my own terms. I just keep getting this mental image of an episode of "COPS" with a squad car rolling around a corner and some giant queen (me) going all "BraveHeart" on some bozo who don't know when to shut up.....

I think I will be better off just dancing around my house and watching my dogs give each other really puzzled looks.

Luminous beings are we...

Stuck inside

[SIZE="3"]I think I've used this expression here before but Amanda is strictly an indoor pet. My wife would have it no other way, and since she's so supportive and accepting of my dressing at home, I can live with that arrangement. There have been the occasional Halloween adventures over the years, but always far from home to respect her comfort level.

I'll be honest and say that if I were a more petite girl I'd probably have an easier time convincing her to go out with me dressed, but my build is all wrong.
    [/SIZE]
    Amanda Knight

I think my case is a little bit different.. aside from the fact I'm not "out of the CD closet" I don't think I'll ever go out dressed. I have a mild case of Social Anxiety and it limits the things I do, I can't even go out with a hat, I love hats, like derbys and perubian knitted hats.. I go out and freeze, I feel like everyone is watching, get very hot, my heart races, my mind is blank and I only get more and more selfaware, I get very uncomfortable.. and that's only with a hat, or a different hair cut..

but besides, the only person I think should know is my girlfriend (maybe a friend or two) and hopefully in the future share the experience with her and maybe even have some "girl time" teehee...
    My real name is Randy.. you can call me Randy Lisa

Mea Culpa

That's me to a tee. Never been out (exept the garden). But that is definitely going to change.

Just trying to organise hooking up with some support/social groups.

March, definitely March ... or April ...

i guess it depends on what you mean by gone out dressed. I go outside in the day time dressed i'm sure ppl have seen me. i don't go out driving are shopping. Just like to make videos outside and go skating near my house. With the clothes I like to wear i think its better i'm not in the public eye. So i have been out just not very much.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now