Thread: Blending wardrobe

Blending wardrobe

Recently I have begun to wear my feminine things out en drab. I started with my very fem jeans, then blouses. I have to wear uniforms at work so changing in the locker room can be very interesting. And then for my birthday my Wife bought me a new pair of white Keds. She hates them and thought I would be just wasting our money. I don't get to dress alot nowadays so hence the blending. So I decided to wear them to work and nothing happened. The next day I had to stop at the store after work and wore my keds again. One woman noticed and said to the woman walking with her "that man is wearing women's keds". The other woman said "so". I have started to wear my keds all the time even around my kids. They dont seem to notice. Thanks, Lacey!
    Just wearing what's comfortable!

Thumbs up Blending

[SIZE="3"]Hello Lacey,
    Interesting post. I have been crossing dressing and under dressing for years and along the way started wearing fem clothing in guy mode. Never knew what to call it , now I know, blending.

I wear girl jeans all the time and have started wearing women's slacks and shirts to work on some days. I especially like the slacks that are lined with satin. I also have shoes that I purchased in the ladies shoe department.

As part of my under dressing / blending routine I also wear wear makeup. I wear Olay's moisturizer with a touch of foundation, a light amount of brown mascara, and a touch of nude lipstick.

I love to get fully dressed and go out, but I don't think that will ever happen on a regular basis. For me blending is a fun way to express my fem side. Thanks for giving it a name.

Anyone else out there have a blended life style?

Cyndie
    [/SIZE]

I wear womens jeans and underdress all the time 24/7. I also wear mascara and have at least 3 earings in if not 5, these are colorful earings; Pink, blue, etc. Clear polish is a must.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Truly Blended

I guess that's what I do. The only male clothing I wear most days out is a jacket. I've even begun wearing my bra and forms. I wear a little eye makeup and lipstick that's close to skin tone. I also dab on perfume. No one has noticed or at least seems to care. I also have zip up short ladies winter boots with a 1 inch heel which I wear.

Margot

I guess i can say i have been pushing the limits the last few months. I wear female slacks or jeans always, and either blouses or female sweaters. Forms and bra everyday. For shoes i have a pair of tall black boots with a 2" heel and they are tight enough on my calfs i will wear them under my jeans or slacks. Being winter and very cold now i wear a black leather female jacket that comes to mid thigh area. And have been wearing much more makeup than i normally would. So far no comments or weird looks that i have noticed. But wow do feel awesome out and about.

Blending wardrobe

good for you, I have found out also that most people dno't notice or care what we wear.

I've been slowly phasing out my drab clothes for femme items for a few years.
    Because I have a very slim build (along with no butt to speak of, alas) misses or juniors stretch jeans hug my legs well. No one has ever mentioned anything about them, though.
    Like Cyndie said, I never knew what to call it, so thanks for putting a term out there for it. I know we hate "labels", but what the heck, it is what it is.
    Be well.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Excluding jewelry and makeup.... Other than wearing some fem footware once in a while I don't not blend my wardrobes... Wearing womens jeans in drab is like wearing a male kilt enfemme... If you can't tell its make for the opposite sex then what fun is that?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
    Recently I have begun to wear my feminine things out en drab. I started with my very fem jeans, then blouses. I have to wear uniforms at work so changing in the locker room can be very interesting. And then for my birthday my Wife bought me a new pair of white Keds. She hates them and thought I would be just wasting our money. I don't get to dress alot nowadays so hence the blending. So I decided to wear them to work and nothing happened. The next day I had to stop at the store after work and wore my keds again. One woman noticed and said to the woman walking with her "that man is wearing women's keds". The other woman said "so". I have started to wear my keds all the time even around my kids. They dont seem to notice. Thanks, Lacey!

Lacey, I have those same sneakers in white! I love them and wear them alot.

I also have some cute tassled loafers that i wear with jeans. My wife Karen likes me to be as fem as possible, but realizing that i can't be out, in my neighborhood for business reasons...she enjoys my blending or stealth approach. She will ask me to wear a bra under my clothes...so i wear an insulated vest over my shirt...but she knows and I know...so yes it adds to the excitement of being femme in public.

hugs

msniki48

Talking Yea, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Wearing womens jeans in drab is like wearing a male kilt enfemme... If you can't tell its make for the opposite sex then what fun is that?
    Even if it's a micro-mini kilt, with fishnets?
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

I travel dressed totally in feminine clothes often pushing the limit trying to eliminate any hint of masculinity. Including bra and forms and any other body shaping necessary to look feminine. But that only works from the neck down as I have a full beard (wife loves the beard and does not want me to shave it off) so from the neck up it is only earrings and slight makeup. I have a couple of times been on the streets with skirt and heels as well. So far no problems, so far...

I call it "demi-femme" which translates as "half woman".

Suzie
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Lacey,

Good for you! IMHO there is nothing wrong in feminizing your boy look. I also like to "blend". I too have a pair of Keds, mine are pale blue and white. I wear mine with girls jeans and girl tees. The tees are fairly obvious as the low neckline and little high sleeves on the tees as well as the material and color give them away. No one has ever said anything to my face about my Keds (or anything else for that matter) but I do see people sometimes looking at my feet
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. I dress in ladies jeans, panties, sweaters along with 2&1/2in ankle boots. Starting to let my hair grow longer and get a fem style cut. Charla

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    My wardrobe has two pairs of mens jeans left and that is it. I love the way that womens levis fit me and skinny jeans...to die for! I wear Keds, Converse Chuck Taylors, and womens slip on vans for my causual shoes. I have very narrow feet. So I have worn womens shoes for years. My other quazi male wardrobe statement right now is turtle next sweaters Love em!

For me its not about the look its about knowing in the back of my mind that what I have on the outside is matching the inside. It is vain but hey it makes me comfy. I can't wait for the day I can call this dressing down.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Guess I'm pretty much the same here!

I am fortunate to have been self employed to where I can allow myself to wear women's clothing to work everyday.
    My typical day starts out with facial cleansing, some mascara, trim the eyebrows,, some moisturizer and powder. Then put on a bra and panties, then usually women's jeans and a sweater (toned-down style) and sometimes an athletic jacket. Necklaces and bracelets too!
    In the summer, it is always shorts and Keds canvas sneakers.
    I call it pushing it to the edge because I will not wear a dress or skirt to work. The daring-est I have gotten was white or denim capri pants.
    I believe this is my own form of "balance" as it still allows some makeup and clothing application, just enough to hold my satisfaction for my feminine expression.
    And yes I do get some strange looks at times but I just blow them off. It's my life, and I choose to express myself differently but also blend in with others of my gender.

Blending In

I figured out a long time ago that I was never going to pass or fool anyone so I started to blend womens clothing and shoes into my male attire. I went through a period where I was really pushing it and my wife was clearly uncomfortable with where I had evolved. I had to tone it down.

Still I only wear womens jeans and shoes and have never had an issue. I shave my arms and legs in the summertime and love to wear womens shorts and capris. Also love Keds and Grasshoppers. I love the fact that many of the styles are available in size 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    Even if it's a micro-mini kilt, with fishnets?
    Only if your shooting the Scottish version of the Python's "I'm a Lumberjack".
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I guess that's what I'm doing blending. Getting rid of my male cloths and bring more female cloths in. Feels great.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN