Thread: Down cycle?

Down cycle?

It is the only term I can think of when I'm just not dressing for a period of time. Does anyone else have that time when you just dont dress but when it comes back holy crap its with a vengence!? I have been in one of those lately but I am back with a force only a Jedi knight could relate to, thing is I really started to notice that my grooming habits are better when I am in the "mood" to dress. With my wife and her thoughts of my dressing in womens clotes (ewww yuck gay gross etc.) it is sometimes very hard to even dress for a few minutes much less put on makeup, sorry im ranting lost my thoughts for a sec. anywho I trim my nose hair and all other hair much more when I'm dressing compared to when I'm not so I can be prepared for a quick pantyhose romp around the house or if I am lucky a fullout dress wearing relaxing time watching TV. Well it is wonderful to be back with all you wonderful ladies I love you all and have missed you all terribly. are on me woooohoooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Down cycles are natural with anything.. Sometime I think its just too much of a hastle... Or maybe getting burnt out after too much of a good thing? Don't really know but it does come back...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I go through the "down cycle" sometimes. You still feel femme, but don't want to go through the hassel of dressing. IT WILL PASS!
    Cary

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    yep. It happens to me also
    Drumming, My other hobby

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar

Cycles

Everything in life follows cycles, so I think your term down cycle is very appropriate. I have been experiencing increasing cycles myself having moved to an environment which is very accepting of my dressing.

I have removed every possible barrier to progressing to actually living fulltime as a woman and am finding the down cycle causing me to question myself and my commitment to this goal.

I am hoping it is just a symptom of my down cycle.

Huggs
    Portia
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

Aspiring Member
    I definitely fall into this category of CDing. I posted a thread a long time ago about getting "waves" of dressing and from the replies it seems that quite a few also do this. This weekend it REALLY came back with a "vengence" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Staci K View Post
    It is the only term I can think of when I'm just not dressing for a period of time. Does anyone else have that time when you just dont dress but when it comes back holy crap its with a vengence!? I have been in one of those lately but I am back with a force only a Jedi knight could relate to, thing is I really started to notice that my grooming habits are better when I am in the "mood" to dress. With my wife and her thoughts of my dressing in womens clotes (ewww yuck gay gross etc.) it is sometimes very hard to even dress for a few minutes much less put on makeup, sorry im ranting lost my thoughts for a sec. anywho I trim my nose hair and all other hair much more when I'm dressing compared to when I'm not so I can be prepared for a quick pantyhose romp around the house or if I am lucky a fullout dress wearing relaxing time watching TV. Well it is wonderful to be back with all you wonderful ladies I love you all and have missed you all terribly. are on me woooohoooo

Ditto here also.I don't understand it neither but it don't last long and like was stated when the urge comes back it's like the girl is trying to make up for lost time.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

I definitely go through down cycles where my desire to dress is lower, for instance in the summer months. But watch out when the weather turns cooler and the days get shorter... I more than make up for lost time.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Staci welcome back to the world of pink! The girls are right everything moves in cycles. I think the last time for me was 1987
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Usually June, July, and August for me, but when September comes around so does the desire.