View Poll Results: What do you like to wear?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • heels

18 64.29%
  • hoses

11 39.29%
  • stockings

20 71.43%
  • lingerie

19 67.86%
  • casual clothes

12 42.86%
  • sexy clothes

15 53.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Hi all! I am looking for new friends and tips

Travanita

Smile Hi all! I am looking for new friends and tips

Hello girls,

I am Anita, a spanish TV from Seville. I am 31, 6 feet tall, green eyes and long blond hair.

I am looking for some friends in the same situation as me, ie crossdressers, so as to improve my English level and to learn some tips about how to look like a woman more than I look.

Love,
    Anita.

Smile welcome

Hi Anita.
    Welcome! I'm not much of a native, but I say your English is good enough.
    I'm hoping that the ladies from MtF section would come over and see your post and give you a bigger and warmer welcome than I have. And also, they can help you with great tips on... just about everything!
    Take care!

Amelie
    Hola Anita Welcome to the site. I have taken Spanish for five years in school and all I can say is Mi Pluma Es Azul. That's all I remember. Again Welcome.
    Last edited by Amelie; 08-05-2004 at 11:59 AM.

Travanita

Hi girls!

Hi all,

Thank you very much for "my English level", even if I know I have to work harder to learn more...

How are you?

I am so pleased to meet this place for crossdressers! I have lots of things to ask, or to share with you all!!!

Are you all from US?

Have a good week end,
    Love,

Anita.

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    Hello Travanita,

I hope this message finds you well. Welcome to the forum! There is much to be learned here and many people to share your experieinces with.

I was browsing this section and was surprised to find your post here. You are likely to get much more of response by posting in the MtF (Male to Female section).

Warm Regards,

Charlotte

Hello Travanita. I love to wear them all. I'm seriously trying to learn spanish. mi gusta la falda y demi medias y yo creo que es mucho mejo como una mujer..Maybe we could have a chat, chica a chica, bettering each others language skills. Send me an e mail at chloesinnylon@yahoo.com ..... xxxxxxxx la guapisma Chloe

Aspiring Member
    I like dresses and skirts the most Suzy Ann!.