Thread: That Fem-Feeling I get!!!! ;) And the pink fog!!!!!

Red face That Fem-Feeling I get!!!! ;) And the pink fog!!!!!

Hay all.

I have been reading some thread and again was reminded of the feeling I get when out dressed and I am treated as a women.

Like when you get Mam'ed , or , when someone holds a door open for you and they say there you go miss, when someone says I look so pretty or sexy today, ya stuff like that. Or I will pass by a mirror as see Christina walk next to me and think she look good today and then , realise lol that that's me. I get that every time I go out at least once and it makes me glow. Then I think how strange it is when I feel that cuz, a man should not think something that makes you feel fem is a good thing , After I feel that I get all warm inside and sometimes I giggle to myself.

Now that my look is more gelling better I get that feeling more and more. I think it's cuz I have this new wig, The White one that one of my Girl friends (she shall remain nameless (Roberta M) said I looked like a grandmother. What is one to do with ones girl friends anyhow......

I think when your so happy with your look you will be happier then you ever thought you could before. I am at a high in my dressing that I love every minute of it. I am even the next time I am home going to start looking for a limo driving job I can do while dressed. I am going to go to the job Interview dress of course and (see) if they will hire me. If nothing else I will do another thing that's a first for me. I love to do new things dressed and I will never stop that.

So have you experienced the same thing I have described too. If so tell us all about it.

I think the first time I felt that way was last summer when My steering wheel pump started screaming and went to a min-lube and asked if they could fix it. I pretended not to know any thing about cars and let them tell me what's wrong. I knew of course and the guy came over to me and said " Ok Mam the problem is that your power steering pump was low on oil and I have my guy working on it. " Then he said " Now miss is there any thing else you want us to do like give you car an oil change." I said no in a daze cuz that was the first time anyone said Mam or miss. I figured he call me miss the second time is cuz I saw he sneaked a look and my ring hand and saw I had no wedding ring. But that's just a guess.

I was walking on cloud nine and as a girl friend said just today to me I am probably the one girl here who's been in the pink fog the longest and I guess she is right , It lightens up form time to time but for the most part I have been rocking in the fog for ohhh I would say a full year maybe more now.

So what was your first Fem-felling out dressed, or in of doors ?
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 01-05-2010 at 11:17 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Christina, you are soooo cool - I absolutely love your attitude and your outlook and you presentation - you look beautiful - I admire you so much for how far you have come

I do not think that any of us "pass" completely but that does not really matter - its outlook, confidence, attitude, and a decent presentation. You have it - congratulations.

Your sister,

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

That's not pink fog girlie... That hypothermia!! You need to find a warm place and thaw out! personally I don't really get that fem feeling... Just plain old me in different clothing..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If we really get in touch with the feelings, the initial euphoria usually gives way to anticipation of role fulfillment. This means different things to each one of us individually. The feelings typically associated with being a woman are caring for others and nurturing even though we all have them. How we choose to demonstrate them is individual as well. The main thing is to gain mastery over the process so we control it and not vice versa.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 01-05-2010 at 09:49 AM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi Christina, isn't it fun. I think I'm in the same place as you and, like you, it was a new wig which did it. It took me an age to select but was well worth it. It suited me much better and seemed to define my feminine persona.

Now going out is a breeze and such fun and I look forward to every opportunity. I'm a little behind you in that it only started really gelling in November but I can't wait for the next year.

Life is brill
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    Christina, you are soooo cool - I absolutely love your attitude and your outlook and you presentation - you look beautiful - I admire you so much for how far you have come
    Thank you hun so much. I love to be thanked in male mode and in Fem-mode I love complements. My friends Dave said (hen we were kids) "you help and do nice thing only to get a "thank you" for them......Thank you hog!" I think as as I Cd more and more I have become a Compliment ***** and I thrive on it. LOL. I think that right cuz what you said I want to hear more and MORE AND (BOOOOOM) of sorry my inflated head just exploded . LOL. Thanks hun I know you mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    I do not think that any of us "pass" completely but that does not really matter - its outlook, confidence, attitude, and a decent presentation. You have it - congratulations.

Your sister,

JoAnne Wheeler
    I think I have it cuz I could care less at what people think of me. I just go through life thinking that I love who and if you would (WHAT) I am and love it. I 99% think the cup is not just half full but actually Full. Like right now I have a 3500 $ overdraft and I am maxed out in , but I am not down, when I lost my job last year I was not bummed out I just went out and 4 days later had 4 or 5 job opportunities and lastly last year before Christmas I broke Axel on my Corvette and had to pay 1900$ to fix it. Plus when the tow truck towed it with the wheel of my car being broke off on in the pass seat they nearly broke my fiberglass bumper off. Now that should have either got me down or really mad, I just thought that's what I have insurance for right. So it's is very hard to get me down. I think that's one reason I am so up beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That's not pink fog girlie... That hypothermia!! You need to find a warm place and thaw out! personally I don't really get that fem feeling... Just plain old me in different clothing..
    Ok another joke..... I know you have a great sense of humor cuz you are a Hockey fan , So you have to have it right . LOL. I hope your team get more touchdowns then the others do , How many inning's is there in a Hockey game?

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Hi Christina, isn't it fun. I think I'm in the same place as you and, like you, it was a new wig which did it. It took me an age to select but was well worth it. It suited me much better and seemed to define my feminine persona.
    ya well When I found my White wig it was like BOOM and I knew it was the right one. Of course Roberta said when I walked up to her and showed her the wig (I just tried it on merely as a lark) She said I looked like a grandma. She did not know I just fell in love with it. I think it's what GGs go through when shopping for there wedding dress and then they find it. WOW what a rush , not unlike primitive man hunting a mammoth and when he brings it down with nothing more then a spear and his guts he Crows loudly and feels the rush. Ya know like that but better cuz your not sweating......to much anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tricia_uktv View Post
    Now going out is a breeze and such fun and I look forward to every opportunity. I'm a little behind you in that it only started really gelling in November but I can't wait for the next year.

Life is brill
    I think once your there (the gelling zone) Not much can tear you down . Except really potent solvent like , sulfuric aicd or ya know the wife. Same thing some time I guess.
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 01-11-2010 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Spelling Duh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    I have been reading some thread and again was reminded of the feeling I get when out dressed and I am treated as a women.

Like when you get Mam'ed , or , when someone holds a door open for you and they say there you go miss, when someone says I look so pretty or sexy today, ya stuff like that. Or I will pass by a mirror as see Christina walk next to me and think she look good today and then , realise lol that that's me.
    . . .
    So have you experienced the same thing I have described too. If so tell us all about it.
    Love to read your posts, Christina! And your new white wig does look good on you. It may be the length and style as much as it is the color.

I've been in the pink fog, and even the Pink Sea™, for several years now (Hmmm-m-mm, I wonder if that accounts for my wrinkled skin?).

Anyway, over time I've become so accustomed to being "Ma'm"ed that even when I'm crossdressed into drab guy stuff I get momentarily stunned when someone calls me "Sir."

But there are still new experiences that hit all the time, when, as you wrote, I "realise lol that that's me."

A couple of days ago I was out for my morning run. The sun was partially up to the east, strongly casting my shadow onto the wall beside me, and there was my pony tail bouncing in a most girly way as I ran. It caught me by surprise for a moment as I wondered what woman's shadow I was seeing. And then I realized it was mine. Like you wrote, quite a rush!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

the first time I got a dress that fit and i looked good in.... sigh.

I think it's what GGs go through when shopping for there wedding dress and then they find it. WOW what a rush , not unlike privative man hunting a mammoth and when he brings it down with nothing more then a spear and his guts he Crows loudly and feels the rush.
    Hey Christina, I'm glad you're having such a good time! But, I don't think a GG can come close to feeling as elated as you about clothes, even about finding the right wedding dress.

There was only one time in my life I felt as you describe though, the first time I got pregnant. It seemed miraculous to me that my body could create life. The feeling of walking on air lasted about a week, and then the knowledge of it absorbed into my being just like everything else. I was still happy, but it was calmer.

I guess feeling feminine gives you the same high, and if you can keep the feeling alive and fresh in you, it is a great gift. Imagine feeling this way full time!
    Reine

Christina you have shown alot more confidence since you've gotten that wig from (Roberta M) that girl. The pink fog has surounded you and you may not get out of it to quickly.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Then I think how strange it is when I feel that cuz, a man should not think something that makes you feel fem is a good thing , After I feel that I get all warm inside and sometimes I giggle to myself. ?
    Christina I LOVE your posts your poise and that wonderful Canadian attitude. It isn't a wig (although very nice looking) that does it for you it is that inner beauty that you radiate.

A man should thing something that makes him feel femme is a good thing. Especially when that man is a true woman like you! Hugs Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    There was only one time in my life I felt as you describe though, the first time I got pregnant. It seemed miraculous to me that my body could create life. ....Imagine feeling this way full time!
    Reine as always you bring a perspective to the thread that is like none other.

Some of us imagine that feeling every morning when as we wake up and run to the mirror to see if the femme fairy answered our prayers and turned us into girls while we slept. If any of you see that bitch ask her to give me a call because it is taking her a darn long time to get to my house!

Ohhh and rub the whole pregnancy thing in too! It is the most miraculous thing in life to make life. Thanks for reminding us that we will never get to experience that joy! (Sarcasim or maybe not?) Ok time to go cry into my pillow because I lost the XX XY genetic lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Anyway, over time I've become so accustomed to being "Ma'm"ed that even when I'm crossdressed into drab guy stuff I get momentarily stunned when someone calls me "Sir."
    Right there with you. I actually caught myself muttering under my breath, "I don't get my nails done like this for a SIR" the other day after a guy gave me my change back and called me sir when I was en drab. I am talking with my therapist about that next time I see her....
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneBender View Post
    Ohhh and rub the whole pregnancy thing in too! It is the most miraculous thing in life to make life. Thanks for reminding us that we will never get to experience that joy! (Sarcasim or maybe not?) Ok time to go cry into my pillow because I lost the XX XY genetic lottery.
    I'm sorry.

I was likening Christina's feelings of exuberance to the only time in my life I have felt the same way. Finding the right dress, even if it is a wedding dress, would pale in comparison. I find it remarkable that Christina can sustain this level of euphoria each time she dresses.
    Reine

"There was only one time in my life I felt as you describe though, the first time I got pregnant. It seemed miraculous to me that my body could create life. The feeling of walking on air lasted about a week, and then the knowledge of it absorbed into my being just like everything else. I was still happy, but it was calmer."

This and breast-feeding are the two things that I specifically envied my wife about with our children. I have been a loving, nurturing parent and have a very good relationship with my (grown) children as I had with them as they were growing up. But I didn't carry them in that unique fashion that belongs to most GGs nor did I breast-feed them (literally feeding them from my own body). I guess that the latter is possible for men, but fairly improbable.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    "There was only one time in my life I felt as you describe though, the first time I got pregnant. It seemed miraculous to me that my body could create life. The feeling of walking on air lasted about a week, and then the knowledge of it absorbed into my being just like everything else. I was still happy, but it was calmer."

This and breast-feeding are the two things that I specifically envied my wife about with our children. I have been a loving, nurturing parent and have a very good relationship with my (grown) children as I had with them as they were growing up. But I didn't carry them in that unique fashion that belongs to most GGs nor did I breast-feed them (literally feeding them from my own body). I guess that the latter is possible for men, but fairly improbable.

Ya I get that feeling to. I envied that most of my life , I think most men do. Although most men would pass on the giving birth thing. I don't blame them. It hurts. But if it ment I could have ( my ) own baby I would do it.

Oh Reine.... It was not fair that you compaired carrieing a child to finding the right dress. Now that's not fair.... We can't do it and that an unfair advatage to you GGs. Iike you all need a advantage over us. We can't even brag about peeing standing up any more cuz someone invented a device for women so they can too. No fair. I call foul on that.

But in all , if I could bear my (furture) wife's baby it would do it in a heart beat. Yes even the pain , that great pain , that mountan if pain of ( drum roll please ) morning sickness. Yess ladys this CD would deal with that and be glad she did.

Hugs to all. Thanks for the lovely comments.

I'm so sorry, Christina, that's not what I meant at all. The last thing I want to do is compare our biological capacities. Please believe me, I know that doing this is cruel.

I didn't express myself well, so I will try again.

I was commenting on the statement you made about the tremendous rush you feel when you dress, and you compared this to a GG buying a wedding dress. My point was that I don't think buying a wedding dress would even come close to the way you feel when you are in a pink fog. And then I added that the only time in my life I have ever felt the way you describe was when I found out (the first time) that I was pregnant.

It amazes me that you can sustain that level of excitement and euphoria over and over again, for extended periods of time. My own euphoria only lasted a few days in my entire life. When I acclimated myself to the idea, things settled down. Do you understand what I'm getting at? The act of expressing Christina is as exciting to you daily, as the first time it was for me to find out I was pregnant. Buying a wedding dress doesn't even come close.
    Reine

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Christina, I didn't read Reine's post that way at all, She was simply stating a time when she felt most feminine, and mirrored the joy of it with the joy you feel dressing. She wasn't making a comparison, she was agreeing with you.

Kathi

Hon, you "totally get it"! I couldn't tell you when I first experienced this but, I still experience the thrill every time that things like this happen.
    Hugs, Carole

Red face

I'm sorry girls I was teasing Reine a little. No I was not upset with her comment just was trying to Tess her alittle. Thank you Reine for your explantion. Your too kind Hun. But I do wish I could have a baby. I wanted when I was a kid 6 kids but since I am allmost 40 it would be to late to have that many. One or two if I find the one soon.

I just wish everyone could feel the pure joy I do when I go out dressed. I just am thankfull that my family is ok with it. Now when I get back on my er heals ( money wise ) I will look for a job where I can dress at so I can live as much as a women as I can. Then you all would not be able to see me cuz for the thick fog around me lol.